Full Album: Epilogue

Polaroid

Sehun tugged Luhan closer for a breathtaking kiss. Luhan smiled and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, running his fingers through the latter's now orange hair. Sehun's hand traveled further down but was interrupted by a small call.

"Daddy!"

The two pulled away quickly, smiling as a small islander girl ran towards them. When Luhan and Sehun first arrived at Japan, they adopted a baby girl. She was only a couple months old and had lost her family in a fire. She was incredibly smart and fiercely loyal.

Sehun and Luhan traveled around a lot. Finished their schooling in America, went and got married in Beijing, with Luhan's grandfather as a witness. They traveled for another year before finally settling down. It had been five years since they ran and the two had finally created a life for themselves. It was a little extreme, they had to admit but it was needed. Sehun felt like he was going in circles, being kicked around like a soccer ball by his father. Luhan didn't mind going anywhere, as long as he was with Sehun.

"Papa! Daddy!"

Luhan bent down and picked the running girl up, smiling widely as she nuzzled her face into the crook of his shoulder. Sehun watched the two love of his lives with a wide smile.

Akiko was her name, meaning bright. Which was appropriate, seeing how she was the light of Sehun and Luhan's lives.

"Come here Kiki, give papa a break." Sehun said, holding his arms out. The little two year old shifted from Luhan to Sehun. She held her daddy tight, enjoying his warmth.

Sehun held her with one arm and motioned for Luhan with his other, "Come on love, lets go home." Luhan intertwined their fingers and the two started walking home, no space between their bodies. Luhan had his free arm crossed over and was gently running his fingers through Akiko's silky black hair.

The two had found a wonderful sized cabin by the beach. It was more than they could've ever hoped for. Luhan felt like he had everything. Sehun had a stable, well paying job, Luhan himself snagged a small property and set up his own library and bookstore.

The only thing Luhan missed was his friends. God he missed them so much. But he never regretted running. He had to. 
He could've never really learned about life as long as he was in the little protective bubble of his grandfather. Same with Sehun. With his father hovering over him, he could never really become himself.

Their little home on the beach was truly paradise for the three members of the Oh family.

Sehun and Luhan walked up to the front door, only stopping because their front door was creaked open Sehun handed Luhan the little girl and grabbed a stick that was lying close by on the ground, "Stay behind me Luhan."

Slowly, Sehun pushed the door open with the large stick, wincing as it made a loud creaking noise. He took a couple steps in, turning the light on quickly and immediately looking around for intruders.

Finally, after deeming it empty, he lowered his guard, "Huh. I swear I locked that door this mo- AHHH."

Sehun let out a loud yell as he was tackled by a bright blur. Luhan held Akiko tightly in his arms and got ready to kick the intruder when he recognized him.

Sehun seemed to reconsider him as well because he stopped screaming and slowly sat up. "J-Jongdae?"

The male was now blonde and was pummeling Sehun with his fists, "You ing bastard, you absolute head mother er."

Luhan covered Akiko's ears with his hands.

"You know how god damn hard it was to find you?!" Jongdae sat up and pushed off of Sehun and stood up, "Five years Sehun...FIVE. Everyone else gave up. You are so lucky I would never ing give up on you."

Sehun hissed as he rubbed the new bruises on his body, "Bro, I know you're mad and all but tone down the swearing, Akiko doesn't need to hear that."

Jongdae's angry expression vanished as he looked towards Luhan and the little girl he was holding.

"Oh my god."

Luhan sheepishly smiled and waved.

"Y-you...you guys have a d- GUYS COME OUT HERE."

Sehun's heart leaped to his throat as seven familiar faces came out of the hallway. Everyone looked older but had a smile one their face, except Kyungsoo. Sehun braced himself for a vicious attack but never got one because everyone was too distracted by his daughter.

"God bless you Akiko." Sehun muttered under his breath as he stood up. Kyungsoo, who was now more muscular as if he wasn't scary enough in the past glared at Sehun, "Don't think you're safe, I have a couple of words I want to share with you."

"Come, let's sit outside."

Chanyeol, who was even taller nodded, "Yea. It's getting kinda crowded in here."

Luhan let out a big smile before jumping on the tall male, giving him a tight hug. Chanyeol held him close, peppering kisses on the top of his head, "I missed you so god damn much." The tall male muttered. He kept his hair pink, which confused Luhan.

Chanyeol caught his gaze and gently put Luhan down, "It was done by you...I felt like my pink hair was the last part of you I had, I had it retouched all these years."

Luhan couldn't help but give another hug to the tall, "And you understand me! When did that happen?"

Chanyeol shrugged, "We all learned. It felt wrong not knowing."

Luhan felt his heart swelling with the love of his friends. He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and Jongin's hand and guided them outside. Kyungsoo followed, Akiko bouncing happily on his waist. Sehun stayed inside with Yixing, probably getting caught up with family things. Tao whistled lowly as he looked around, "Your place is looking really nice!" He stood by the railing of the patio, gazing out onto the crystal blue water, "You guys have such a nice view."

Luhan smiled, "Thank you. This home is like a small paradise for us three."

Kyungsoo took a seat, setting Akiko down, allowing her to run back to her Papa. Luhan let out a small groan as the two year old clambered on top of him, making herself comfortable. The two cuddled together on the arm chair, getting multiple coo's and aww's from everyone. Akiko turned to Luhan, "Papa, who are all these men?"

Chanyeol squealed, "Oh my god even her voice is adorable!!"

Luhan grinned at Chanyeol and looked back down at Akiko, "Baby, remember all the stories I told you about my friends? Here they are."

Akiko gasped and pointed to Jongdae, "Is he the singer one! The one that always calls you cutie!"

Jongdae let out a good natured laugh, "That's me."

Akiko turned to Luhan and pinched his cheeks, "He's right. Papa is such a cutie." She pressed multiple kisses on Luhan's cheeks, "I love papa."

Luhan aw'd mutely, "I love you too baby."

Tao threw his hands up in the air and turned to Kris, "That's it. I want a baby. Kris we are adopting as soon as we get back to Korea."

Kris laughed, pulling Tao into a tight hug, "Baby boy, we have to get married first."

Tao blinked, "Oh yea. When are you going to propose?"

Kris winked at him. Tao whined, saying how that wasn't a good enough answer. Luhan laughed. He missed the silly antics of his friends. The glass back door slowly slid open and Sehun stepped out, Yixing close behind him. Jongin patted his lap and Yixing sat on him, turning around to place a soft kiss on his lips. "Whoa when did that happen?" Sehun asked, sitting on the arm of the chair. Akiko bounced up and down, trying to get her daddy's attention. Sehun smiled and picked her up.

"A year or so after you guys disappeared." Yixing said, locking fingers with the tan male, "I had open wounds, he had open wounds. We healed each other."

Sehun sighed, looking down as he stood up, "Guys....I can't express how sorry we are. I know it was selfish and stupid but me and Luhan didn't belong there anymore."

Xiumin frowned, "Of course you guys did. You belong with us."

Luhan sighed, "It was suffocating. Things just kept happening and happening and we were tired of it. "

Sehun nodded, "Besides, we learned a lot from traveling in America, through Europe and finally settling here. And then the best thing happened to us..." Sehun motioned to Akiko.

"All these things happened for a reason and I'm really happy now." Luhan looked at Sehun and Akiko, "We all are."

Chanyeol whined, "That's so cute oh my god I love you guys."

Kyungsoo raised his hand in the air, somehow he already had a glass full of wine. Luhan didn't even know they had wine, "Hold on, let me address the elephant in the room. Did you two get hitched?"

Luhan raised his hand, shoving off the wedding ring. Sehun did the same, "Oh Sehun and Oh Luhan, at your service."

"Damn it, you guys had one without us?!"

Sehun shrugged, "It was small. As in, Luhan, me, the priest and Luhan's grandfather as a witness."

Chanyeol scowled, "I always dreamed to be married together with you guys. You know, like a double wedding."

Xiumin's eyes lit up, "Hey, Sehun, can you show me where the bathroom is?"

Sehun nodded and passed Akiko off to Jongin who was waiting patiently to play with her, "Yea, follow me."

As soon as they were inside, Xiumin turned to Sehun, "Help me plan a wedding in a day."

"What!?"

Xiumin looked out the window, seeing if Sehun's loud shout attracted Jongdae's attention. The blonde haired male was too busy with Luhan and Akiko.

"Jongdae and I are engaged."

Sehun smiled, "Congrats!!"

"It's been three years Sehun. He refused to get married without you being there."

Sehun's smile faded, "W-what? I'm so sorry Xiumin, I-"

Xiumin smiled, "It's okay Sehun. I wanted Luhan to be there too. It's just...the few of us who got married, married in private. None of us had a proper wedding with a party and everything. It just didn't seem right."

Sehun nodded, slowly picking up on Xiumin's idea, "So you want a wedding, for all of us?"

Xiumin nodded, "Is there anyway it can be done?"

Sehun scoffed, "Do you know who you're talking to? I'm Oh Sehun, I can do anything."

"Alright superman, let's head back before Jongdae becomes suspicious."




 

Sehun gently walked around Tao and Kyungsoo and bent down, shaking Chanyeol and Kris awake.

Kris was the first to sit straight up. His eyes were wide open, startled even. Sehun snickered and helped the tall man to get up without disturbing his boyfriend. Chanyeol was a bit harder to get up but Sehun succeeded in pulling the two out of the house. Xiumin was already waiting outside, all dressed and ready to go. Kris and Chanyeol were very confused so Sehun gave them the five minute rundown. Chanyeol was so excited that he ran right back into the house and emerged five minutes later wearing shorts and a baggy shirt.

Kris took a bit longer but by 6:00, the four set out to buy the supplies they needed.

They hit the bakery first, ordering a large wedding cake, five tiers. Four of the five tiers each represented a couple while the last and final tier was for the ten friends. The baker, a  close friend of Sehun happily agreed, saying that he and his brother could have this done by evening.

Next, the four male's headed to a party store and bought lots of cheesy wedding decorations. They meant for this to be fun, playfully just like them.

They were back before their respective partners woke up. Sehun slid into bed right before Luhan opened his doe eyes.

"Good morning baby." Sehun whispered, bending down to attach his lips onto Luhan's. The male made a rumbling noise as he pulled Sehun closer.

"Morning Papa, Morning Daddy!"

Luhan and Sehun separated quick as Akiko climbed into bed with them, "Good morning princess, how did you sleep?" Sehun asked as Luhan ran his fingers through Akiko's messy bed hair.

"Good. Can I take the nice uncles to the beach today?"

Sehun nodded, "I can't see why not baby."

Akiko smiled and kissed both her dads' cheeks before bounding off to find her first victim.

Sehun made sure the coast was clear before leaning towards Luhan again. Luhan covered Sehun's lips with his hand before pulling away.

"Sehun no! Everyone's here."

Sehun smirked, "I'll lock the door and put a sock on the knob, like the good old days."

Luhan just laughed and rolled his eyes as Sehun got up to find a sock in the closet, "You are ridiculous."

But Sehun had his way and the two joined everyone else on the beach an hour later. Luhan could tell Jongin was dying to make fun of them but seeing how Akiko was there, he resorted to making dirty gestures and wiggling his eyebrows when the little girl's back was turned.

Sehun pulled off his shirt and ran right into the water with Chanyeol, Kris, Xiumin, Jongin and Akiko while Luhan sat with Kyungsoo, Tao, Yixing and Jongdae,

"Honestly, it's like they are five year olds." Kyungsoo said as Chanyeol picked up Jongin and threw him back down into the water.

"At least those two are playing, look at Kris! He's trying to take selfies without getting his phone wet." Tao rolled his eyes.

Luhan giggled and continued to gossip with the others. How everyone has been, who ended up with who. It was nice catching up with his friends. By noon the boys in the water put on some dry clothes and went out to grab some lunch. Luhan stood up to get a refill on the wines. Tao stood up as well and followed him, leaving the rest on the beach.

As they entered the kitchen, Tao spoke up, "H-Hey Lu?"

Luhan set the dirty dishes in the sink and turned to Tao. The tall male was playing with his fingers, too nervous to look up at Luhan.

"Do you think...Kris loves me?"

Luhan gasped and smacked Tao's head, "Are you kidding me?! He's ing head over heels for you!"

Tao stomped a foot on the ground, looking very cute for a 24 year old, "Why won't he propose then?! We've been dating since high school. Since we were literally FIFTEEN."

Luhan frowned, "Tao....he might just be waiting for the right time. Maybe he wants to settle down, make sure he has a steady job before marrying you. Before anything, you come first for him. He wants to spoil you."

Tao sniffed and looked in Luhan's eyes, "You mean it?"

Luhan nodded and opened his arms up for a hug. Tao smiled and embraced the shorter male. God, he missed his gege.





 

"Sehun! You're going to make me trip!"

Sehun kept his hands over Luhan's eyes, "Just a couple more steps baby."

Sehun and Xiumin announced they had gotten reservations at a nice restaurant and made everyone dress up. Luhan wore a nice pair of black jeans topped with a white, tunic style shirt while he dressed Akiko in a cute baby blue dress. Sehun had covered his eyes and was leading him somewhere. After a couple more steps, Sehun must have gotten frustrated because he just picked Luhan up and carried him the rest of the way.

Luhan smiled as Sehun carried him, not sure of where they were heading but he trusted Sehun enough not to care. Finally Sehun set Luhan down. He could hear Jongdae, Tao and Kyungsoo next to him. It made him even more curious on what Sehun had planned. Suddenly the blindfold was pulled off and Luhan gasped when he saw Sehun kneeling down in front of him, a rose in hand. Next to him, Xiumin was kneeling down as well in front of Jongdae.

Luhan spun his head in the opposite direction when he heard Tao scream. Kris was also down on his knee, but instead of a flower, he held a ring. Sehun cleared his throat, "You guys...mean the absolute world to us. We love you and we wanted to make sure you knew that, each and every single day."

Xiumin took over, "I know I proposed but I also know that you wouldn't get married without your cousin present so...here we are."

Jongdae gasped, slapping a hand over his mouth. His eyes were wide and glistening with the threat of tears.

Kris spoke up, addressing Tao, "Baby, I'm so sorry I made you wait for so long. I promise you I want to marry you, I just wanted to make sure that I could support you and whatever family we decide to have."

Kris paused before continuing, "My parents made the mistake of marrying too early and money issues drove them apart. I never want to lose you Huang Zitao so....will you do me the honor and marry me. Marry me right here, right now. In front of our best friends.... our family."

Tao nodded his head desperately, too busy bubbling with tears to respond clearly. He tackled hugged Kris, knocking him to the sand. The others laughed at the cute couple.

"Is that what's happening?" Kyungsoo asked, eyeing Chanyeol who was staring up at him, "You're marrying me again? In front of our family?"

"Yes?" Chanyeol replied meekly, unsure if Kyungsoo was pleased or not. He got his answer in the form of a feverish kiss. His shout of surprise was muffled as Kyungsoo straddled him on the sand and attacked his lips over and over again.

Jongin yelped and set down his camera to cover Akiko's eyes.

There were four arches set up. Each one for a respective couple.

Jongin and Yixing took many pictures as the four couples trading rings once more. They captured the moment when all of them sealed the deal with a loving kiss. Akiko clapped and cheered loudly, not only for her parents but for her uncles as well. Jongdae was in tears, as he finally married in the love of his life.

Tao was a blubbering idiot, mumbling things into Kris's shirt, probably on how much he loved him.

Sehun just enjoyed Luhan in his arms, hugging him tightly. He never wanted to let go and he never will.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's love grew stronger, if that was even possible.

It was like heaven descended onto earth for these ten boys (and a small toddler).

Even though the others left the very next day, there were promises of visiting and never forgetting.

But they didn't need to promise that.

Those ten boys were family.

One never forgets family.


God I really hope you guys didn't hate me too much for that ending! Hopefully the epilouge made up for it?

I got my wisdom teeth yanked so I'm just laying in bed with nothing better to do...

I hope you guys enjoyed my story! Please make sure to answer the poll so I know what I can start working on next!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/122366