Chapter 17; The True Enemy

Two People (두 사람)

Sehun get up from his position as soon as he sees Baekhyun and Yoo-hee, who is "finally" wake up. 

Then, Sehun's eyes caught something. 

 


"They're holding hands." 

 


"Baekhyun hyung! Yoo-hee! Let's have a breakfast together!" Sehun said, as he faking a smile. Both Baekhyun and Yoo-hee just nod. 

"Finally both of you wake up! Yoo-hee ah, you must be affected by Baekhyun's bad habit now." Mrs. Byun said, Yoo-hee lowering her head. 

"I'm.. Sorry. I forgot to turn on my alarm.." 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "Bad habit? It's not a bad habit!"

Mrs. Byun sigh. "Ah yes, yes, Mr. Byun. Now, let's have some breakfast. I'm starving as waiting for you, you know?!"

All of them start to eat. Yoo-hee is cutting a bread into some pieces, and give it to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun is trying hard to hide his smile. He lowering his head. 

Just then, a maid bring a glass of milk and put it in front of Baekhyun. Without even looking, Baekhyun give it to Yoo-hee. 

Yoo-hee also trying hard to hide her smile. She hurrily eat her salad. 

Baekhyun thinks for a while. Just then, his hand is approaching Yoo-hee's hand and soon, he hold it. Yoo-hee shocked. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"What are you doing?!" 

 

"Why? I'm your husband, right?" 

 

Sehun turns his head. His eyes looking at the couple in front of him and soon, he's looking at their hand. Sehun just quiet. 

 


The breakfast time finally over. Both Yoo-hee and Baekhyun is coming back into their room while Sehun and Mrs. Byun is doing the dish. 

 

"Aigoo. They're so strange today." 

 

Sehun turns his head. Mrs. Byun cross her arms. 

"What do you mean by strange aunt?" Sehun said as he put the plate. 

 

"Baekhyun and Yoo-hee! Both of them always fighting even for a little things and now.. They're even laughing at each other?"

 

Sehun suddenly quiet. He lowering his head. 

 

"It's.. Good, right? It should be good for them.. Then."

 

Mrs. Byun thinks for a while. Then, she snapping her fingers. 

 


"No way! Am i going to have a grandchild?!" 

 


"Why are you doing that?" Yoo-hee said as she put on a tie to Baekhyun. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

"We should show our guest how lovey dovey we are as a married couple." 

Yoo-hee pulls Baekhyun's in a sudden, make Baekhyun shocked and almost fall. He hurrily hold into Yoo-hee's hand. 

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" 

 

"So it's just a show?" 

 

Baekhyun take a look at her. Yoo-hee looks upset as she avoids Baekhyun's eyes. Then, he smile. He pinch Yoo-hee's cheek. 

 

"Aigoo of course not! I did that because i love my wife. Aigoo look at how cute are you when you're upset!" 

 

Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun. "Hurry go to work!" 

 


Baekhyun is walking into the garage as he humming happily. Just then, he hear something from the garden. 

 

"I already start my work." 

 

Baekhyun stop his track. Sehun is there. He hide behind the wall. 

 

Sehun let out a sigh. "We already deal about it, right? Soon as i saw them, i hurrily sent it to the company email." 

 

Baekhyun thinks for a while. 

 

"Email?" 

 

Baekhyun peeking at Sehun, who is lowering his head now. 

Just then, he think of something. 

 

"Ah.. No way. No way." Baekhyun said as he shake his head. 

 

But, his heart says the different. Baekhyun rub his forehead. 

 

"He won't do that.. Right?" 

 

"Yah!" 

 

Baekhyun turns his head. Yoo-hee is running towards him. 

Baekhyun shocked as he sees Yoo-hee. He make a "stop" gesture using his hand. Yoo-hee stop on her tracks. 

 

"Don't tell her.. For now." 

 

Baekhyun hurrily run towards her. 

 

"Aigoo. Why are you running at that pump? What if you fall and hurt your leg?" 

 

Yoo-hee raised her eyebrows. "You always nagging at me about wear something pretty. And now you nag at me again because i wear something pretty?"

Baekhyun laughs. He hug Yoo-hee. 


"No.. I'm not nagging about it. I'm just afraid you will hear something you don't want to hear.."


"I'm sorry.. Okay? If you hurt your leg.. It will be hard for me to take a day off." 

 

Yoo-hee laughs. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

"You need to go now. Before you get scold again." 

Baekhyun nods. "I won't get scold anymore." 

"Yoo-hee, are you done?" Sehun said as he come towards them. Baekhyun turns his head. 

"Yeah. Let's go." Yoo-hee said. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"I'm going now."

 

Baekhyun smile towards her and soon, Yoo-hee leave to work with Sehun. Right after Sehun's car is nowhere to be seen, Baekhyun's smile is gone. He hurrily entering his car. 

"Yesterday must be tough for you. I'm sorry, Director." Jongin said as he lowering his head. Baekhyun sighs. 

But then, he remember something. He take a look at Jongin. 

"Jongin. How can you find out the rumor?" 

 

Jongin thinks for a while. 

 

"Umm.. There'a an email came into our company's email. I thought it was important so i hurriedly open it. But then.. It was a message. Said that you were on a date with madam."

Baekhyun shocked. His eyes are widen. 


"No way." 


"Can you.. Find out who is the owner of that email?"

 

 


"You look so happy today." Sehun said as he take a glance at Yoo-hee. Yoo-hee smiles widely. 

"Yeah. I'm so happy. I found my love." 

Sehun raised his eyebrows. "Your love? But, you already married-

"I mean.. I finally know about his true feelings." 

 

Sehun suddenly quiet. 

 

"I never asked this before.. Both of you.. Were arranged, right?" 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. But then, she smile. 

 

"Yes. We were arranged and even hurt each other feelings at the beginning. But now.. We just start to open up ourself." 

Yoo-hee take a look at Sehun. 

"Thanks to you for couraging me to open up. Now i found my love." 

Sehun just laugh. "Ah.. That's nothing. It's good for you.. Then."

But then, Sehun lose his smile. Seems like he have a deep thoughts. 

 


"If you know the truth.. Would you treat me the same?"

 


Flashback. Sehun just quiet as he staring at Baekhyun and Yoo-hee, who looks really happy together. Without he realize, Sehun clenched his fist. 

 

"I.. Won't lose again from you, Baekhyun." 

 

Sehun take out his phone and type something. Soon, he finished. He take a look at his phone. 

Still thinking that your director is a hardworker one? Today, Garosu-gil, he went date with his wife. 

 


Baekhyun bit his nail. He keep thinking about this morning, when he heard Sehun. He can't help but really curious. 

Soon, the door is opened. Baekhyun turns his head. Jongin is coming. 

 

"What?" Baekhyun said. Jongin take a breath. 

 

"That email owner.." 

 

Baekhyun pay attention towards Jongin. 

 

"Mr. Oh is the owner of that email. Your cousin, Oh Sehun." 

 


Yoo-hee is walking out from her class. She looks really happy. Yoo-hee turns her head, and found Sehun, who sits alone. 

"What are you doing!" Yoo-hee said as she tap Sehun's shoulder, waking him up from his deep thought. Sehun surprised.

"Yah! Can you at least not screaming right at my ear?!" 

Yoo-hee laughs. She take a seat beside Sehun.

 

"Seems like something is bothering you. What's wrong?" 

 

Sehun just quiet for a while. But then, he sighs. 


"My mom.. I just got a call from the hospital.." 


Yoo-hee surprised. 

 

"What's wrong?" 

 

"She just got a panic disorder."

 

Yoo-hee suddenly quiet, she feels regret to ask about it. 

 

"Oh my god.. I'm sorry, Sehun." 

 

Sehun chuckle. "No.. It's fine. It's not the first time. But.. Yeah, first time after a year." 

 

Yoo-hee take a look at him

 

"First time.. After a year?" 

 

"You know? I was named by my mother's surname." 

 

Yoo-hee surprised. 

 

"I never know how my father look until when i was in high school, i finally met him. But then.." 

Sehun let out a sigh. He lowering his head. 

"He was nowhere to be found. Right in the morning, after my family finally reunited again, he left. And since that time, my mother had some mental issues and i took her to Korea again." 

Yoo-hee just quiet. She never think that Sehun's life would be that hard other than his broken leg. 

 

"I also named by my mother's surname." 

 

Sehun turns his head. Yoo-hee seems to think about something. 

 

"Right when i was one year old.. He finally showed up in front of my family. Our life seems to be normal after that. But then.. He left us. Just like that. When i was about to entering college, when my mother pregnant with my twins siblings. That year.. We really need money for my mother's surgery and for my college tuition. But yeah, he left without saying anything." 

 

Sehun looking at Yoo-hee sadly. His hand slowly reach her shoulder and pat it softly. 

 

"Our life is really complicated." 

 

Yoo-hee chuckle. She cross her arms. 

 

"But now.. I'm happy. I'm really happy to have such a good people around me." 

 

Sehun take a glance at her. 

 

"Am i that one of the good people?" 

 

Yoo-hee turns her head. Then, she laughs.

 

"Aigoo.. Of course Mr. Oh! You're one of those good people!" 

 

Sehun just quiet. He's staring at Yoo-hee. 

 

"I'm not.. Yoo-hee. I'm sorry.. If you just know something.. I'm not that one of good people around you." 

 


Baekhyun widen his eyes in shocked after hearing Jongin's word. Baekhyun rub his forehead. 

 

"He is actually spying on me? That jerk.

 

"I don't think he work alone." 

 

Baekhyun turns his head. Jongin take a look at him.

 

"Someone must be working with him, since the rumor spread crazily in a second and the shareholder hurrily held a meeting. I think.. There's a conspiracy between him and someone, in our company." 

 

Baekhyun chuckle in disbelief. 

 

"What? Conspiracy?" 

 

Jongin lowering his head. Baekhyun just laugh. Anger is all over his body. And soon, he throws everything on his table. 


"Oh Sehun that jerks!! How dare you to do that to me and my wife?!!"