Chapter 25; Revenge Has Started

Two People (두 사람)

"Kim Jung-hoon is Yoo-hee's father, Baekhyun hyung."

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes, shocked. He's trying hard to digest Jongin's words.


"Fa.. Father? H.. How can.."


"I'm still trying to looking out for that, Director. Maybe it'll be better if you can find some evidence trough your family." 

Baekhyun shut his eyes. Suddenly, it feels burden for him. 

"How can i investigate about my wife's family background?" 

Jongin lowering his head. "I'm sorry.. Director. And i think Sehun is already know about this.. While your wife is clueless." 

Baekhyum hung up the call. He loss for words. 

The door of his room is slightly ajar. It shows him Yoo-hee, who is happily eating the soup. Baekhyun staring at her. 

"Yoo-hee ah.. Something is going to hurt you so much.. Can you handle it?" 

 

 

"Oh Sehun?" 

Sehun nods. He give his ID to a woman in front of him and got a card key as a return. Sehun nods. Then, he leave to somewhere.

Sehun walk into the room that guarded by 2 men. After he shows his ID, the 2 men move to the side and the door is opened. He enter the room easily.

The room is filling up by safe-deposit box. Sehun looking for the one that he owns. He check his card key. 

 

No. 5123. 

 

Just then, he found the right number. Sehun slide the card key and soon, the safe-deposit box is opened. He takes something from it. 

A big brown envelopes appear in front of his face. He looks satisfied. 


"Soon.. This will be a great mistake for him."


Sehun close the safe-deposit box. He take something from his blazer pocket, and throw it to the floor. Then, he leave the room. 

 

It's his ID card from the Academy. 

 

*****


"Are you sure i can go to the office?" Baekhyun said as Yoo-hee put his tie. Yoo-hee nods. 

"After so much sleeping and wake up right at 7 am, i think i'm fully recovered now." Yoo-hee said. She finish putting Baekhyun's tie. "Okay, all perfect!" 

Baekhyun sighs. "You know? Yesterday, you look really sick and weak. I even secretly shed a tears when i take a bath." 

Yoo-hee laughs. "That's normal for every pregnant woman, Baekhyun. Don't worry too much." 

Baekhyun bit his lips as he think about something. Then, he gives his lovely wife a 
peck on her lips. 

"It's been a while since i kiss you." Baekhyun said. He smiles. Yoo-hee staring at his eyes. 

 

"Is there something wrong?" 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. It must be really easy to read his expression. 


"I'm sorry, Yoo-hee. But when it's already the time, i'll tell you. I promise." 


With a heavy heart, Baekhyun shakes his head. 


"No." 

 


"How's the investigation?" Baekhyun said as he enter the office with Jongin. Jongin sighs. 

"I believe there's an untold story behind the family." Jongin said. He shrugged. "I can't find any contact about Kim Jung-hoon. Some people said that he went abroad using another name, the other said he died, and the other said that he was somewhere at the Korea." 

Baekhyun sighs. "But my aunt.. None of my family know she was pregnant until she showed up with her big tummy. It happens when i celebrate my first birthday." 

Jongin thinks for a while. "Did she say something? Like how can it happens.."

Baekhyun shakes his head. "From what i can remember.. No. Because my mom hurrily bring her into her room. And when they got out, it looks like nothing happened." 

"Perhaps.." Jongin said as he press the elevator button. "Your mother know about this?" 

 

Baekhyun suddenly froze in his position. He thinks for a while. 

 

"But if she knows.. She won't let me marry Yoo-hee, right?" 

Jongin nods. "Yeah.. It's true. But how can she doesn't know? She's her only sister."

"My aunt is separated from my mother after their parents divorced." Baekhyun said. He enter the elevator with Jongin. 

"And what i know, Sehun is named by my aunt's surname."

Jongin thinks for a while. Just then, he realize something. 


"No way. Your aunt is having an extramarital affair with Yoo-hee's father?!" 


And that make sense on Baekhyun's mind. He blinked his eyes. 

"Yoo-hee's father married to her mother, and having an extramarital affair with your aunt. And both of them give birth his children." Jongin said as he start to believe about this. He close his mouth using his hand. "Oh my god, am i Sherlock Holmes?" 

"Aigoo! We can't tell whether it's true or not now!" Baekhyun said as he smack Jongin's head. But actually, he also think about it. 

 


"What if Jongin prediction is true?" Baekhyun thinks. He shakes his head to clear the thoughts about it. He open the meeting room's door.

Just then, something is throwing right into his direction and hit his face. Baekhyun surprised. He take a look at in front of him. 

All of the Director is looking at him, in disgust. Anger is filling up the room. Baekhyun looking at them with a fierce look. 

 

"What this is all about?!" 

 

"What this is all about?" Said one of the Director. "We should be the one who ask it, Byun Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun taken aback by his words. He froze in his position. 

 

Suddenly, the big screen is turn on. And it shows a news that make Baekhyun's anger raised into it's limits. 


"This is HBS. The records of YN Group's underground dealing is revealed. YN Group, established by Byun Joon-kyu, was dealing with arms trafficking with many country. As we know, this group is well known for their insurance and hospital. But according to the records, the insurance and hospital are covering the truth of arms trafficking. There's still no response from YN Group about this news."


Baekhyun widen his eyes in disbelief. World is really fall for him. Everyone staring at him in more fierce look. 

 

Someone is framing him and his family.  

 

"Arms trafficking? How could you and your family lied all this time to us and our employees like that!" 

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist. 

 

"Let me get straight at one point." Said one of the Director. He give Baekhyun a pen. 

 

"Sign the letter of agreement, that you'll resign from your position."

 

Baekhyun gasp in disbelief. He take a glance at the pen. 

 

"This is really worse.." 

 

"Are you believing in that stupid rumor?"
Baekhyun said, cockily. He put his hand into his pants pocket. 

 

"Director Go, you must be following your wife everyday that you easily believing a rumor." 

 

That man, Director Go, slams his hand into the table. 

 

"Who do you think you are talk to an older people like that?!" 

 

"Well.. If the older people doesn't have any manners.. I don't have to use any manners to talk to them." 

 

Baekhyun grab the pen. He throw it with all his energy until it hit a glass and broke. Everyone in the room staring at him. 

 

"If all of you still childish like this, there's no other way than firing all of you." 

 

With that, Baekhyun slam the door behind him. He walking straight into his office.

 

"I'll call the media to shut their mouth." Jongin said as he dialed a number. Baekhyun shakes his head. 

 

"No." Baekhyun said. "Find out the person behind all of this. And sent assasin towards that crazy damn person."


"Director!" Jongin said, his voice rise a bit. "Think straight!" 


"I CAN'T!" Baekhyun said, yelled at him. He let out the anger that he holds for a while. 


"Who the hell trying to messed up with my family, i have to know it. If we shut the media, they will think it's true. Just let them be for now. After we know who is the person behind all of this, reveal their weakness to the media and make a statement that all of this is not true. Of course, we need an evidence for this." 

 

Jongin's eyes start to teary. He pats Baekhyun's shoulder. 


"That is Byun Baekhyun i know. Planned every single little things perfectly. Find strength, hyung. I'll find out who's trying to ruined us."  


Baekhyun nods. But then, his phone is ringing. He answer the call. 

 

"Uh, Yoo-hee ah?" 

 

"Baekhyun.." 

 

Baekhyun surprised. Yoo-hee's voice is cracked. 

 

"Why? What happened?!" 

 

Yoo-hee bit her lips, trying to hold her tears. Behind her, Mrs. Byun and Grandma Park is yelling like a crazy in front of the ICU door. 

Baekhyun can hear all the mess. He start to panic. As he open his door's room. 

 

"Yoo-hee ah?! What's wrong?!" 

 

Yoo-hee finally let herself to cry. 


"Abeonim.. Your father.. He got a heart attack.." 


Baekhyun stop his steps. His eyes widen in shock, but he can say any words. His body is trembling crazily. 

 

"Baekhyun? Baekhyun!"

 

Baekhyun is trying to take a step, but his legs are too weak and he is about to fall. Jongin hurrily hold his arms.

 

"Director!" 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. His hands become numb and he drop his phone. 

"I.. I'm.. Fi.. Fine. I'm fine." Baekhyun said as he hold the chair tightly. Jongin looking at him. 


"What's happened, Director?" 


"How it feels when everything fall right at the same time?" 


Baekhyun turns his head. And his eyes meet a pair of eyes that shows a triumphant and a wide smile that plastered on his face. 

Baekhyun laughs. He straightened his position.

 

"Ah.. I really forgot that my cousin also can do such a dirty and irresponsible things like this."

 

Sehun smirk. He cross his arms as he walk closer to Baekhyun. 

 

"These are just the beginning, hyung. I've prepared so many things for you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another double update. Enjoy guys! 😁