Chapter 28; He's Back

Two People (두 사람)

Yoo-hee loss words. Her heart is beating really faster due to her shock. Her hands is trembling crazily. 

 


Mother: Oh Se-yeon
Father: Kim Jung-hoon

 


"How.. How can Sehun's father is.. Kim Jung-hoon?!" 


Yoo-hee's leg seems can't support her anymore. She take a seat at the bed. Everything feels impossible for her. 


"You know? I was named by my mother's surname." 


"I never know how my father look until when i was in high school, i finally met him."


Yoo-hee just quiet. She can't think straight anymore. 


"Maybe.. That's why.. His mother looks really scared when i met her.. Because of this. She is my father's girlfriend." 


Yoo-hee bit her lips as tears are running down to her cheek. How can everything turn into this complicated? 

 

 

Mr. Byun's eyes widen in surprised. "Who is it?" 

Jongin lowering his head. He looks really scared. 


"It's.. Oh Sehun.." 


Mr. Byun's iPad fall into the floor. Mrs. Byun hurrily run out from the bathroom. 


"What's wrong?!" 


Mr. Byun just quiet. But his eyes telling that he's really shocked. 


"How.. How can..- 


Just before he can continue his words, Mr. Byun faints. Mrs. Byun and Jongin hurrily run towards him in panic. 

"DOCTOR!!" Jongin shouts from the room and soon, the doctor and nurse is coming to check Mr. Byun's condition. 

 

 


"Tell the doctor i'll pay as much as i can." Baekhyun said as he staring at the lake in front of him. The person in his telephone sounds really panic. But Baekhyun just quiet. He looks really calm. 

"I'll back in 2 days." He said as he hung up the call. Baekhyun sighs. He put his phone into his pants pocket. 


"He faints again?" 


Baekhyun turns his head. Mr. Kwon is coming towards him. 

"Rufen arzt Smith und schicken er ihn nach Südkorea."
(Call Doctor Smith and send him to South Korea) Mr. Kwon said to one of his assistant. He nods. 

"You really help me a lot, Mr. Kwon." Baekhyun said as he take off his sunglasses. Mr. Kwon smile. 

"This is just the beginning, Baekhyun. There's no one that can help you except me.

Baekhyun laughs. He take a look at the lake.


"Vielen danken." 
(Thanks a lot.)


How can he meet again with Mr. Kwon? 


Flashback. It's Baekhyun's first day in his office at Swiss, and he feels really lonely. No one he knows, no one he can talk because of the languange. Actually, he learned German language when he was 15, but it was in the past and now he completely forget everything. 

Just then, his assistant, John, who's fluent in Korean knock into his room. 

 

"Director, the person you're looking for is coming." 

 

Baekhyun hurrily gets up from his position. He tidy up his blazer. 

 

"Tell him to come in." 

 

Soon after he say that, a guy in his 50 entering his room. He take off his hat. 

 

"It's pleasure to meet you again, Director." 

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes in shock. Mr. Kwon is standing in front of him. He hurrily bow towards Mr. Kwon.

 

"Mr. Kwon?! I think you moved to Germany.." 

 

Mr. Kwon laughs. "My oldest daughter is marrying into a Swiss citizen. That's why i decided to stay here." He said as he put his hat into the sofa. 

"I heard that someone is messed up with the company and making your father sick."

Baekhyun laughs bitterly. He take a seat at the sofa in front of Mr. Kwon.

 

"Sadly, it was Oh Sehun's works."

 

Mr. Kwon widen his eyes in shock. 

 

"How can he did such a dirty thing?!" 

 

"That's it." Baekhyun said as he lean his back into the sofa. "That's why i need you, Mr. Kwon. Because you know Oh Sehun so much." 

Mr. Kwon nods. He take a look at Baekhyun. 

"Did your father know about this?" 

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No. But i need to tell him the truth as soon as possible." 

Mr. Kwon just quiet. Then, he take a look at Baekhyun.

"If you want to defeat Oh Sehun.. You just need a simple strategy and right timing. Find his weakness. Dig in into his life. Because i think, his reason is still the same." 

 

Baekhyun take a look at Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon nods.

 

"The reason is you, Baekhyun. He's sad because he can't get what he want like you did. And he thinks that the unfortunate in his life was happened because of you and your family. That's why, he did this." 

Baekhyun just quiet. He realize that maybe, Mr. Kwon's reason is just right. 

 

"Then, what should i do?" 

 

Mr. Kwon smile wisely. "Time, Baekhyun. Let him stay at the top for a while. And when you get the right gun to defeat him, put him down in just a second. Like what he did to you and your family." 

 

Baekhyun thinks for a while. He lowering his head. 

 

Everyone is coming into his mind. His parents, Grandma Park, Grandfather.. And Yoo-hee.. Everyone gathered in his mind. And think about Yoo-hee, now he missed her a lot. Baekhyun shut his eyes and rub his forehead. 

 

"He's my.. Cousin.. I think i can't do that to him."

 

Mr. Kwon let out a sigh. "If you think you can't, think about how he did it to your father. How can he did it to a guy that taking care of him for 15 years? How can he did it to his only cousin?" 

Baekhyun place his head into his palm. Everything feels heavy for him.

Mr. Kwon nods as he understand how Baekhyun feels. He get up from his position. 

"If you already make up your mind.. Just call me, Baekhyun. I will ready to help you."

 

Flashback end. Baekhyun let out a sigh. He put his hand into his pants pocket. 

 

"And i have to start from you, Yoo-hee. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that.. But you have to know about this."

 

 

Yoo-hee and Grandma Park run into the ICU room. Mrs. Byun and Jongin is already there. Yoo-hee let out a sigh. 

"Eommonim." Yoo-hee said as she hold Mrs. Byun's shoulder. Mrs. Byun take a look at her, and soon, she cry into Yoo-hee's arm. 

"What should i do, Yoo-hee.." She said helplessly. Yoo-hee bit her lips as she hold her tears. She pats Mrs. Byun's back.

"Find strength.. Eommonim. Abeonim is a strong man." 

"I don't think i can live like this anymore.." Mrs. Byun said as she cry. She take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"Is it.. True.. Yoo-hee? That Sehun is the one behind all of this?" 

Yoo-hee widen her eyes in shocked. She take a glance at Jongin. Jongin nods. 

"Eo.. Eommonim.." Yoo-hee said stuttering as she hesitated to say yes. But then, she nods slowly. 

Mrs. Byun touch her chest. "It feels really heavy for me.. Yoo-hee.. How can he do that to us.."

Yoo-hee can't help but cry. She hug Mrs. Byun tightly. 

Grandma Park also cry. She lowering her head. 

 

***** 


Yoo-hee is at the house. She's drying the wet clothes at the backyard. Eventough the maid willing to do that, Yoo-hee keep insist that she want to do it as a training for her in the future. And yeah, she wins. 

Yoo-hee just blank. Her feeling is mixed between anger, sad, and guilty. Oh Sehun, a guy that become her friend, and turns into enemy, and now he turns into her sibling as they the same father. 

That's why maybe her mother want her to forget about it. Because it hurts her so much to remember everything. How his father cheating to her and make another woman pregnant into his child. 

Yoo-hee let out a sigh. She take the wet clothes, and dry it. She does it with a blank mind. 


"How can the young madam drying the clothes by herself?" 


A favorite voice and Yoo-hee's favorite scent appears as someone come into her direction. Yoo-hee just quiet, doesn't move from her position. 


"Uh? My wife doesn't want to see her husband that went abroad for a month?"


Yoo-hee keep quiet. Soon, tears coming from her eyes. She bit her lips. 


Baekhyun smile as he staring at Yoo-hee's back. 


"Yoo-hee ah, i'm back." 


Just then, Yoo-hee turn her body and looking right into Baekhyun's eyes with her crying eyes. Baekhyun shock. 

 

"Hey.. Hey.. I.. I didn't mean to go home late.. I know i was wrong leaving you alone while pregnant.. But i really-

 

"You don't know how much i miss you? I have such a hard time right now. Knowing that my enemy is my own sibling.. And how can you know that?! Why don't you tell me earlier?!" 

 

Baekhyun's eyes softened as he hear Yoo-hee's words. Soon, he take her into his embrace and Yoo-hee cry into his shoulder. 

 

"So you found the envelope." 

 

"Stupid Baekhyun!" Yoo-hee said as she punch his chest. "How can you so clumsy?!"

Baekhyun smile. He take her hands that keep punching his chest. 

"I purposely put it there, so you can know it by yourself without anyone telling you. And i'm not clumsy. I'm pretty smart you know."

Yoo-hee staring at him, right in his eyes. 

"Abeonim is getting another heart attack again." 

"And my entire family knows that Sehun is the person behind all this mess." Baekhyun said continue her words. Yoo-hee staring at him.

 

"Don't say that you're purposely doing that."

 

Baekhyun lowering his head. He let out a sigh. 

 

"But if they know it later, it'll be late, Yoo-hee. Because Sehun has planned to moved to US."

Yoo-hee's eyes widen in shocked. Her body feels weak. She holding tight into Baekhyun's arms. 

 

"How can he run just like that.."

 

"That's why Yoo-hee." Baekhyun said as he hold her hand tight. "This is just the beginning. We're going to put him down in just a second, like what he did to us." 

Yoo-hee let out a sigh. She pats Baekhyun's hair softly. 

 

"Look at that eyebags.. You must be working really hard." 

 

Baekhyun smile. He take her into a hug again. 


"I'm glad that someone will treat my eyebags now." 

 

 

Baekhyun rest his head into Yoo-hee's lap. He looks really excited as Yoo-hee put an eye mask under his eyes. 

"It's cold and relaxing.." Baekhyun said as he close his eyes. Yoo-hee smile. 

"You should wear this everyday. Don't forget about it."

"Yes, madam!" Baekhyun said as he staring at her. Yoo-hee chuckle. But then, she remember something. 

"We should check abeonim condition, right?" 

"About that.." Baekhyun said as he take a look at Yoo-hee. "I already send a doctor from Swiss and he'll taking care of him. I called him this morning and he said that appa is already moved into his normal room again. He is sleeping for now. Let's visit him tonight. He must be wake up at that time." 

Yoo-hee nods understand. Then, she sighs. 

"I'm so sad to see your mother lost 2 kg in just a month. She looks really weak now."

Baekhyun let out a sigh. Just then, he realize something. 


"Hey.. Your stomach is bigger now.."


Yoo-hee chuckle. "It's 3 months old now." 


Baekhyun straightened his position. He pats Yoo-hee's stomach softly. 

"It'll grow more bigger within a month if you keep eating like that." 

Yoo-hee pouted. "Like what?!" 

Baekhyun laughs. He place both of his hand into Yoo-hee's stomach. 

"I can't let out baby hear you angry!" 

"Baekhyun!"

 

*****


Sehun is finished doing his work out. He wipe his sweat with towel and lean his body into the sofa as he feels tired. 

Sehun looking for something. His iPad. Right after he found it, he open the sns. 

But soon, he widen his eyes in shock. 


A former ballerina Oh Se-yeon, is having an affair with a guy and giving birth to his child!

 

A former ballerina Oh Se-yeon is having an extramarital affair! 

 

Sehun's iPad fall into the floor. His hands trembling like a crazy. His jaw dropped just like his iPad.


"What.. What is that.." 


Sehun turn on the TV. And he regret soon because all media talk about his mother's news. 

 

Sehum shocked. He clenched his fist tightly. 

 

Just then, his phone is ringing. Sehun hurrily answer the call.


"Hello?" 


"Mr. Oh? Your mother is getting her panic attack and faint!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello fellas! 💃 I wanted to thank all of the new subscribers & i got touched by every comments! :") And yeah.. I'm sorry to make sehun this bad but you know why! The IT master and accountant is.. Mr. Kwon.. HAHAH no he is a good guy now. Oh yeah and i want to recommend you to listen to Lee Hi - My love song while reading this chapter. (Yes, it's a soundtrack from scarlet heart ryeo😁) Thank you and enjoy!