Chapter 27; At Least He Finally Smile

Two People (두 사람)

Yoo-hee staring at the 2 guy in front of her with a wide smile. Both Baekhyun and Jongin is finally eat after a while. 

"It's tasty." Jongin said as he take another pickled radish. Yoo-hee chuckle. 

"Yah! I want it too!" Baekhyun said to Jongin. He hurrily take the pickled radish from Jongin's plate. Jongin pouted. 

 

"Hyung.." 

 

Yoo-hee laughs. She give her pickled radish to Jongin. 

 

"Here, Jongin." 

 

Jongin's lips forming a wide smile as he bows towards her. 

 

"Thank you, madam! Thank you!" 

 

"Tsk." Baekhyun said as he eat his food with anger. Yoo-hee take a look at him. There's a rice in his corner lips. Yoo-hee smile. Soon, her hand reach his corner lips and take the rice. Baekhyun blinked his eyes. 


"Eat slowly, yeobo." 


Baekhyun suddenly cough, really surprised. Jongin and Yoo-hee laughs. 

 

"What?! What you fool!" Baekhyun said as he smack Jongin's head. Jongin laughs. 


"Omo.. Our hyung is blushing. Finally, after whining for a long time because his wife never called him oppa.. Now she called him yeobo! Hahahahaha!" 


Yoo-hee widen her eyes. She take a look at  Baekhyun, who is avoiding her eyes. 


"He really want me to call him oppa?" 


Jongin nods excitedly. "Yeah. He really desperate about it." 

Yoo-hee nods. She take a look at Baekhyun, who's avoiding her stare. 


"So.. Really? He actually want me to do that?"  


After sending Jongin home, Baekhyun and Yoo-hee go back to Mr. Byun's room. Baekhyun, who is avoiding her, walking first into the elevator leaving her. Yoo-hee surprised. She thinks for a while. 

 

"Oppa~" 

 

Baekhyun stop his steps. He bit his lips, holding his smile. 

 

"So this is how it feels."

 

"Baekhyun! What are you doing!" Yoo-hee said as she walk entering the elevator. Baekhyun trying hard to control his expression. 

 

"Say.. It.. Again." 

 

"Uh?" Yoo-hee said, confused. Baekhyun clearing his throat. 

 

"Say.. It again.. Oppa." 

 

Yoo-hee chuckle. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"No way.. You're leaving me in purpose so i'll call you oppa?" 

 

Baekhyun take a look at her. He gulped. She knows his plan. Soon, he rub his forehead. 

 

"Aish! Whatever!" 

 

Yoo-hee laughs. She hold his arms happily. 

 

"Baekhyun oppa~" 

 

At first, he still quiet. But after Yoo-hee leans her head into his shoulder, he can't hide his smile anymore. 

"Fine. Fine." Baekhyun said as he take a look at her. "I lost."

 

Yoo-hee laughs. She intertwined their fingers. 

 

"At least you're smiling a lot now. Glad to see your smile is back." 

 

Baekhyun smile. Soon, he pressed the 8 button. Yoo-hee confused. 

 

"Hey. Abeonim room is at 5th floor."

 

"But i need some time with you." Baekhyun said as he start to place his lips into her's. Yoo-hee smile. She adjust her position as she kiss him back. 

 

 

Sehun lean his back into the sofa. He's waering his glasses as he keeps checking on YN Group's stock trough his laptop. 

"It's still at the bottom." He said, nods. He close his eyes as he lean his head into the sofa. 

And the memory about Yoo-hee hugging Baekhyun is coming into his mind again. Sehun straightened his position. 

Seems like his heart is really betraying his action. 

 

"Even if i win this one, i'll always lost at the matter of heart." 

 

 

"I'm back." Baekhyun said as he open the door, following by Yoo-hee. Just then, Mr. Byun turns his head, smiling towards them. Grandma Park and Mrs. Byun is already stay beside Mr. Byun.  

"Appa!" Baekhyun said as he hurrily run into his father. He hold his hand tight. 

"Son." Mr. Byun said as he pats his back. "The stock is dropping so bad.." 

"How can you think about that?!" Baekhyun said, in frustration one. He take a seat beside his father. 

"Appa. Just focus on your health. I.. Will take care of it." 

 

Mr. Byun nods. He laughs. 

 

"Aigoo.. My son is already mature now." He said as he take a glance at Yoo-hee. "Thanks to you, Yoo-hee." 

Yoo-hee lowering her head, shy. "I'm.. Not doing anything, abeonim." 

"A little change can make a big impact." Mr. Byun said as he ruffles Baekhyun's hair. 

"Hmm.. Baekhyun." Mr. Byun said as he take a look at his son. "Can we talk about that things?" 

Yoo-hee understand. She hurrily grab Grandma Park and Mrs. Byun's arms. 

"Grandma, eommonim. Let's have some tea. All of you must be tired." 

"Eh? But i'm not thirsty." Mrs. Byun said. But Grandma Park seems understand Mr. Byun's word. She get up from her position. 

"Let's have some tea at the nearest cafe here." She said as she take her bag. Mrs. Byun just quiet. Finally, 3 of them walk out from the room. 

Right after the women left, Mr. Byun take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"How's the condition right now?" 

 

"Our stock is still at the bottom." Baekhyun said. "And 2 from 5 company canceled the contract." 

Mr. Byun sighs. "You know that your grandfather won't do such a bad things like that." 

Baekhyun nods. "Of course. Someone must be framing us about this."


"Yeah, abeoji. Sehun is framing us about this." 


Mr. Byun take a look at Baekhyun. "I know it seems impossible, but you should go to Swiss now. My friend is there to help you." 


Baekhyun blinked his eyes. "Swiss?" 


Mr. Byun nods. "My friend is an IT master and accountant. I already informed him about our condition. And he said he can help you to uncover the truth." 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. He already know the suspect, Sehun. But if he revealed it to the world.. Sehun's life must be in danger. 

 

And eventough he was the one that caused so many damage for him, he's still his cousin. And he did this just because his anger towards him. Not else. Sehun won't think about this too much. 

 

Baekhyun take a look at his father. He just quiet. His face looks unreadable. 

 

 

"Swiss?" Yoo-hee said, surprised. Baekhyun nods. Both of them is at the house as to change their clothes. 

"Appa's friend is there. I can ask him for help and strategy.." 

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. He take a look at Yoo-hee. He almost spit everything to her. 

 

"Um.. I mean.." 

 

Yoo-hee sighs. "I know who is the one behind this, Baekhyun. I hear everything trough our phone call." 

Baekhyun lowering his head. "I'm sorry.. About him. Sehun just feeling angry because he thinks my family ruined his life." 

Yoo-hee give him a hug. "That's okay. Once he realize that this is wrong, he will stop. You know what kind of person he is." 

 

Baekhyun take a look at her. He hold her hands. 

 

"I don't know how long it takes.. But it'll be a long time." 

Yoo-hee laughs lightly. "It's not like you're going for many years. And time flies so fast." 

Baekhyun bit his lips. He thinks about something.

"Can you just follow me to there?" 

Yoo-hee pats his hair. "But who will take care of abeoji? I should stay here to take care the elder."

Baekhyun touch Yoo-hee's cheek and pat it softly. 

"Don't forget to eat and check our baby." 

Yoo-hee nods. "Without you telling me, i'll do that." 

Baekhyun laughs. He take Yoo-hee into his embrace. 


"I'll back to you and our baby as soon as possible." 

 

*****


An airplane fly trough the clear sky. Yoo-hee just quiet. She enjoy the clear sky and warm sunshine at the hospital's rooftop. 

It's been a month after Baekhyun went to Swiss. And almost every hour, Baekhyun text her. Asking about her condition and saying how much he miss her. He really miss her. 

Yoo-hee sit at the bench. She wear a sunglasses to protect her eyes. She pats her stomach. 

 

"Baby ah, it feels lonely without your father, right?" 

 

Yoo-hee let out a sigh. It's almost a week and the company still not recovering yet. Mr. Byun is still having his intense treatment and Yoo-hee can't even rest a bit because she help Mrs. Byun to take care of him. Grandma Park is stay at the house now because she's start to feeling unwell too. 

Just then, a sound of opened door can be heard. Yoo-hee turns her head, and found Jongin walking to her direction. 

 

"I know you'll be here, Yoo-hee ssi." 

 

Yoo-hee smile. She take off her sunglasses. 

 

"How's the condition there?" 

 

Jongin take a seat beside her. He sighs.

 

"Nothing changed. And maybe, Baekhyun hyung needs more time."

 

Yoo-hee blinked her eyes. "Really? So.. He won't back this week?" 

Jongin lowering his head. "I'm sorry, Yoo-hee ssi. But i think it's true. Because he's not calling me yet to book a flight ticket." 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Now, it feels like a century for her. 

 

She let out a sigh. Then, she smile. 

 

"Just wait a little longer. He will bring a good news for us. Let's pray for the best."

 

 

"Uh? Look at your stomach, it's shows a little bit now." 

Mrs. Kang said as she pats Yoo-hee's stomach, who looks bigger now. Yoo-hee smile. 

"It's 3 months old now. And i eat so much. That's why it's growing so big."

Mrs. Kang laughs. She take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"How is Ji-yong's doing now?" 

Yoo-hee let out a sigh. She take a glance into Mr. Byun's door. 

"He still need some intense treatment and doctor said he can't go home yet. It almost a month but his heart is recovering so slow because he used to work so hard and his heart condition is really weak." 

Mrs. Kang sigh. "How can this bad things happened in just a second? I don't get it." 

Yoo-hee just quiet. It happened in a second, but they're suffering for a long time. 

"You should go to work now." Yoo-hee said as she take the food from Mrs. Kang's hand. "I'll give this to eommonim."

Mrs. Kang nods. She pats Yoo-hee's shoulder. 

"Say to them that i'm so sorry i come here when Ji-yong is not receiving any guest.. I can't meet him. I feel so sad about that." 

Yoo-hee nods understand. She give her mother a hug. 

"Don't worry, eomma. He'll be fine." 

 

 

Jongin. Tell them the truth now

 


Jongin sigh as he read the message from Baekhyun. How can he do that?! They're currently not in a good state. 

The elevator is opened as Jongin arrive at the 5th floor. Now it feels more harder for him. He ruffles his hair in frustration. 

 

"Uh! What should i do now?!" 

 

 

Yoo-hee is at the house as she pack Mrs. Byun's clothes. After finish, she walk into her room. 

"I think i have some vitamin.." Yoo-hee said as she's looking for her vitamin at the drawer. Since Mrs. Byun is nonstop taking care of her husband, she doesn't have a time to eat or sleep. And Yoo-hee thinks that's really bad. Mrs. Byun need a vitamin to maintain her health too. 

"Where'd i put it.." Yoo-hee said as she check all the drawer, but it's not there. Just then, when she open the drawer next to her bed, she found a big envelope. 

Yoo-hee raised her eyebrows, confused. Baekhyun won't be this clumsy to put such an important file in the drawer. 

Yoo-hee take the envelope. But it feels like there's something inside there. She open the envelope.

 

Just then, her eyes widen. 

 

 

Jongin pray first before he enter Mr. Byun's room. He let out a sigh. 

 

"Yeah. It's an instruction, Kim Jongin. You should say it whether it's bad or not." 

 

Jongim knock the door softly. 

 

"Mr. Byun? It's me, Jongin."

 

 

Yoo-hee's eyes are widen in shock. There's Sehun's profile and her profile inside the envelope. She read Sehun's profile. 

Soon after she read it, everything on her hand falls into the floor. 

 

Jongin entering the room slowly. He bows towards Mr. Byun, who is checking his iPad. He turns his head towards Jongin. 

"You said you have something important to say. What is it?" 

Jongin nods. He take a deep breath first. 

"Director and i already know the person behind all of these, sir." 

Mr. Byun's eyes widen in surprised. "Who is it?" 

 

 

Yoo-hee loss words. Her heart is beating really faster due to her shock. Her hands is trembling crazily. 


"How.. How can Sehun's father is.. Kim Jung-hoon?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOOO. I just realize that sometimes i made a mistake in my grammar or words. That's so embarrassing 😧 so if you found a mistake, you can tell me and i'll correct it. Thank you!