Chapter 26; Tough Day

Two People (두 사람)

"How it feels when everything fall right at the same time?" 

 

Yoo-hee suddenly quiet. She knows really well that familiar voice. She keep her phone into her ears. 

 

Baekhyun laughs. He straightened his position.

 

"Ah.. I really forgot that my cousin also can do such a dirty and irresponsible things like this."

 

Sehun smirk. He cross his arms as he walk closer to Baekhyun. 

 

"These are just the beginning, hyung. I've prepared so many things for you."

 

Yoo-hee widen her eyes in shock. Her hand is trembling. 

 

Baekhyun take a look at Sehun. "Hmm.. You don't have to busy yourself to prepare this for me.. It must be tiring, right?" 

Sehun laughs. He put his hand into his pants pocket. 

"Wow.. My hyung is actually care about me? I really shocked to hear that." 

Baekhyun's smile disappear. His cold, rude, and all bad matters showing on his face. 

 

"I warn you, Oh Sehun. If you touch my family, i don't know what can i do to you and your mother."

 

Sehun's face looks challenging Baekhyun.


"Why don't you run to the hospital now, hyung? Uncle is sick.."


Yoo-hee cover using her hands. She's trying hard to not make any noise. 


Baekhyun bit his lips, holding his anger. He clenched his fist. 


"So you already know about it."  


"I'm about to go there when suddenly, i remember you. So i pay a visit to here." 


Baekhyun laughs. He lowering his head. 


"Thank you.. For your.. Kindness." Baekhyun said as he gritted his teeth. Sehun nods. 

"Then.. I should go now. Seems like you need some time. Or should we go together to there?" 


Baekhyun take a look at Sehun. He smirks.


"No thanks. I need to fix what you've broken." 

Sehun nods. Then, he bows politely at Baekhyun. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. It maybe too hard to be fixed." 

With that, Sehun leave him. Baekhyun shut his eyes and let out a sigh. Soon, he finally release his anger. He yelled. 

 

"OH SEHUN THAT JERK!" 

 

 

Yoo-hee hung up the call. She hears everything. Who is the person behind all of this mess, she know it. 

Suddenly, she feels like her leg can support her anymore as she is about to fall. Fortunately, a nurse hurrily catch her. 

"Madam! Are you okay?" 

Yoo-hee nods. That nurse help her to sit. 

"Call me if you need something." The nurse said as she leave. Yoo-hee just quiet. She take a look at Mrs. Byun and Grandma Park, who is crying like a crazy in front of the ICU door. 

 

"Eommonim, grandma.. Baekhyun will definetely catch him. Just wait.. He will come with a victory against that person.."

 

Yoo-hee clenched her fist tightly. She let out a sigh. 


"Oh Sehun. Baekhyun will definetely win over him." 

 

Soon, the ICU door is opened. Yoo-hee hurrily get up from her seat and walk into Mrs. Byun and Grandma Park. 

"How is my husband?" Mrs. Byun ask, her voice is almost gone. 

"He's fine now. We can move him to the normal room after this." 

Mrs. Byun relief a sigh. She nods. Grandma Park also relief a sigh. Yoo-hee smile. She bows to the doctor. 

"Thank you, doctor. Please take care of my father." 

"Sure, mam." The doctor said as he give her a reassuring smile and returning back to the ICU room. Yoo-hee hold Mrs. Byun's arms. 

"Eommonim. Let's have a seat, okay? You must be really tired."

Mrs. Byun shakes her head. "No.. Yoo-hee.. He's still not at my sight.. How can i..-

Just then, Mrs. Byun's body decided to give up and she faint. Yoo-hee shocked. Grandma Park hurrily run towards her. 


"Sa-eun!" 


"Nurse! Help!" Yoo-hee shouts. The nurses hurrily run towards her for giving help. 

 

 


While in the office, Baekhyun decided to lock his room and work all the things that Sehun messed with. Not only spreading a rumor, he also making the stock decreases and he make one of the important work has to started again from zero. Baekhyun and Jongin works really hard. They even skip their lunch. 

Jongin check out the stock from his iPad. He sighs.


"It still dropping so bad." 


Baekhyun just focus on his computer and trying to do a tender with another company. 

"Don't check at it. Let's just focus on how to turn this into normal again. 2 from 5 company we're going to work with is canceled their plan." 

Jongin nods. He take one of chips. As he munch it, he take a look at Baekhyun, who barely eat nothing but drink a plain water. 

"Hyung." Jongin gets up from his position and stretch his body. "I'm going to get some food. What do you want for lunch?" 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes. He take a look at his watch. It's almost 5 pm. 

"Time flies." He said. He takes his phone and just then, he realize that Yoo-hee is calling him almost every 5 minutes. He open the text from her. 


Abeonim is already in the normal room, but your mom's condition is worse than him. She already faints 2 times for today.  Come here. She needs you a lot. Love you. Find strength. And don't skip your lunch.  


Baekhyun surprised. He rub his forehead. 


"Yah. Let's have some eat."


Jongin blinked his eyes. "Really?! Where..- 

Baekhyun gets up from his position and take his blazer.


"At the hospital cafetaria. Let's just have our lunch there." 

 

 

Baekhyun arrive at the hospital and hurrily run into his father's room after he get the information from Yoo-hee. Baekhyun open the door. His father is not wake up yet while his mother is there. Lay her body at the extra bed that Yoo-hee requested for her. Grandma Park is right beside his father, covering her face with her hands. 

"You're here." Yoo-hee said as she walk out from the bathroom. Bring some warm water. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

"He's not wake up yet?" 

"Around 7 pm, he should be wake up at that time. The doctor told that he need some rest." 

Baekhyun sighs. "What about eomma?" 

"She's sleeping now after drink a medicine. She'll be fine once she wake up." 

Baekhyun nods. He take a look at Yoo-hee, who put a towel into the warm water and wipe into his father's body. From head to toe. Baekhyun smile over her action. 

Grandma Park take a look at Yoo-hee. "Yoo-hee ah, just rest. You already did everything. I'll do the rest." 

"No grandma. You need to rest too. You must be-

"I'm hungry." Baekhyun said, loud enough for them to hear. Grandma Park looking at him. 

"You're here." She said. Baekhyun come into her embrace. 

"It must be hard for you." She said as she pats his back. Baekhyun sighs. 

"I'm really hungry now. I'll eat with Yoo-hee." Baekhyun said as he take a glance at Yoo-hee. Grandma Park nods. 

Just then, right after the door is closed, Baekhyun's defense mode is finally crashed. He hug Yoo-hee's really tight as tears coming from his eyes. Yoo-hee sighs. She pats his back. 

 

"Let it out.. It's okay. You're holding it for too long." 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. He lean his head into Yoo-hee's shoulder. 

 

"It's really.. Tough.. You know." 

 

Yoo-hee nods. She take a look at him and wipe his tears. 

 

"If it's hard for you, then it's hard for all of us too. Right now, our fate depends on you, Baekhyun. How you will turn this nightmare and save us, you're our hope. Find strength. I'll help you." 

 

Baekhyun nods. He is now the only hope for them. A single mistake from him can change everything. And a glory from him can turn back everything. Now, it really depends on how he's going to face it. 


"I can do this, Yoo-hee." 


Yoo-hee nods. She hold his hand tight. 


"I know you can, Baekhyun." 

 

Baekhyun take Yoo-hee into his embrace. Now, he feels more fine and gain so many strength. 

And one guy is standing behind the wall. Watching all the scene from the beginning. 

Sehun just quiet. His expression betray his action as he looks really sad. 


"Of course.. I won't be that guy. I can't replace his position from her heart." 


Sehun take a step backwards. With a heavy heart, he decided to go. 

 

 


"Eomma." Sehun said he arrive at his mother's room. His mother smile. Sehun hurrily run and hug her. 


"Hey? What's wrong, son?" 


Sehun just quiet. His eyes start to teary. 


"Eomma. Can you stay like this for a while?" 


Sehun's mother nods. She pats his son's back. 


"If you want to say something.. Just let it out, Sehun." 


Sehun not saying anything. But soon, tears falling out from his eyes. Sehun lean his head into his mother's shoulder. 


"I'm sorry, eomma. I'm such a bad son."


His mother raised her eyebrows, confused. 


"Why? Why are you saying that? You're my good son."


Sehun shakes his head. He bit his lips. Then, he take a look at his mother. 

"Eomma." Sehun said as he wipe his tears. He hold his mother's hand. 


"Hmm?" 


Sehun let out a sigh. Then, he smile.


"Let's go back to US." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

another updateee! HAVE YOU SEE EXO'S KO KO BOP MV AKSHDHWKDKS I LITTERALY SCREAM EVERYTIME JONGIN APPEARS HE IS SO GORGEOUSLY HANDSOME 😭 enjoy the story guys! And keep streaming exo's new song on melon thank you💗