Chapter 10; Jealous?

Two People (두 사람)

Baekhyun turns his attention. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 

Yoo-hee looks really surprised to see Sehun. Same for Sehun. What kind of faith that tied them together? 

Baekhyun lose his patience. He hurrily drag Yoo-hee into their room. 

 

"Why? Why?" Yoo-hee ask confusedly. Baekhyun close the door. Then, he take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"Do you know him?" 

Yoo-hee nods. "Yeah. He is the dance teacher in my music academy. Why?" 

Baekhyun widen his eyes. "Dance teacher?! But how can he dance when his legs-

"Uh? Do you know something about him?" Yoo-hee ask. Baekhyun surprised. He shakes his head. 

"We should.. Go now and greet our guest."  

 


"How's your life?" Mr. Byun said as he start the coversation. Sehun turns his head. 

"I'm.. Fine? Seems like i'm handle my life well." Sehun said, he looks unsure about his answer. 

"Where do you life when you're in New York?" Grandma Park ask. Yoo-hee paying attention to them. 

"He is coming from US?" 

 

Baekhyun take a glance at Yoo-hee. Realize that his wife is paying attention to Sehun, he quietly stepping on Yoo-hee's foot. 

"Ah!" Yoo-hee said, in pain. Everyone turns their attention towards her. 

"Omo? What's wrong, Kang Yoo-hee? Is someone stepping on your foot?" Baekhyun said as he looking at Yoo-hee's face. Yoo-hee sighs. 

"I rented an apartement. Fortunately, i have some money." Sehun said. Makes everyone turn their attention towards him again. Baekhyun smirk. He move his head as he whisper something to Yoo-hee.

"He is handsome, right? That's why you paying attention towards him?" 

Now, it's Yoo-hee's turns to stepping on Baekhyun's foot. Making him yelp in pain. 

"Stop saying any nonsense and just eat, my husband." 

And with that, Yoo-hee pay attention again to Sehun. Baekhyun hiss in upset. He grumpily eat his food. 

 

 

"Sehun!" Yoo-hee said as he pats Sehun's shoulder. Sehun turns his head. 

"Yoo-hee! Aigoo.. So you're married with my cousin? Is it faith?" 

Yoo-hee chuckle. "Yeah.. We meet as a teacher this morning and meet as a cousin now." 

Sehun nods as he agree about it. Then, he crossed his arms. "So how is it? How it feels to be a married woman?" 

Yoo-hee thinks for a while. "Well.. I don't feel anything?" 

Sehun laughs. "You're still not understand about it. Soon, you'll know it when you have a child." 

"Hey. It feels like you already married too." Yoo-hee said playfully. Sehun shakes his head. 

"I even forgot when my last date." 

"So.. Both of you is knowing each other?" Mrs. Byun said as she approach them. Yoo-hee just grin. 

"Actually.. We're teaching in the same art academy." Sehun said. Mrs. Byun nods. 

Baekhyun is about going into his room when he sees Yoo-hee is talking with Sehun. He stop on his tracks. 

 

"So you're really enjoy talking with him?!" 

 

Yoo-hee is having a good conversation with Sehun and Mrs. Byun. But then, her phone is vibrated as a message come. She take a look at it. 

 

I want to take a bath. Prepare my pajamas! 

 

Seems like someone is jealous. 

 

 

"Baekhyun?" Yoo-hee said as she enter their room. But Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen. Yoo-hee raised her eyebrows. 

"Where's he?" Yoo-hee said as she walks into the walking closet and take Baekhyun's clothes, but then. 

"Yah." 

Yoo-hee turns her head. And soon, she hurrily close her eyes.

"Why are you not wearing your shirt?!" 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Yes, he is topless and only wear a towel to cover his kower body. But why? He just finishing take a bath. 

"Are you fool? I'm just finished take a bath!" 

Yoo-hee blinks her eyes. Then, she hit her forehead. 

"Ah yeah. I'm fool. Here, your clothes." 

 

Baekhyun and Yoo-hee is about to sleep. Both of them is already in the bed. But Baekhyun is busy with some documents. Yoo-hee take a glance at him. 

"Baekhyun." 

"Hmm?" 

"How can.. You and Sehun is become a cousin?" 

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. Then, he check the document again. 

"You must like him that much even you asking me about his background." 

Yoo-hee sighs. "Not like that!" 

Baekhyun put the document into the table beside him. Then, he take a look at her. 

"So what?!"

"He is my colleague. We are teaching in the same art academy!" 

Baekhyun surprised. He cough as he taken aback by Yoo-hee's explanation. 

"Ah.. Re.. Really?" Baekhyun said. "But why don't you tell me earlier!" 

"I.. Forgot?" Yoo-hee said. She also think why don't she tell him earlier about that. 

Baekhyun sighs. Then, he lay his back into the pillow. 

"Sehun is my aunt's son. My mother's younger sister." 

 

Flashback, 1998

Baekhyun and Sehun is playing together. Both of them is sitting in the tree. Just then, an airplane is flying in the sky. 

"Hyung! I want to be like that!" 

Baekhyun turns his head. "Do you want to be a plane?" 

Sehun sighs. "No! But the one who ride that!" 

Baekhyun chuckle. "Yoy want to be a pilot? Aigoo our Sehunnie."

Sehun suddenly gets up as he is standing at the branch. Baekhyun surprised. 

"Oh Sehun! You might fall from this tree! Sit down!" 

Sehun shakes his head. "But i want to feel how it feels to be flying. Like a plane." 

Baekhyun sighs. "Sehun ah, you might fall- 

But just then, the branch is start to broke slowly. Baekhyun holding into the tree trunk. 

"Hyung!" Sehun shout. Baekhyun take a look at him. 

"Don't move!" Baekhyun said. But Sehun is slowly move, abour to jump from the branch. 

"Oh Sehun! Don't do that!" 

Sehun suddenly slip from the branch. Baekhyun widen his eyes. He hurrily catch Sehun's hand. 

"Hyung!" 

"Don't move, Sehun. Stop moving." 

"But i'm scared!" 

And just then. A sound of cracking is hearing following by a scream from the boys. Mr. Byun hurrily come approaching them. And his eyes are widen to see Baekhyun and Sehun is falling from the tree. 

"Baekhyun! Sehun!" 

Flashback end. Baekhyun sighs. "And the last thing i know, i was waking up in the hospital while using a cast in my left hand. And Sehun is in the bed in front of me, and the cast.."

Baekhyun just quiet. He lowering his head. 

"The cast is on his right leg." 

 

 

Sehun and Mrs. Byun is in front of the house. Sehun turns his head. 

"Thank you for the meal, aunt. I'll visit you later." 

Mrs. Byun nods. She take a glance into Sehun's leg. 

"Your leg.. Is it okay now?" 

Sehun surprised. He touch his right leg. Then, he smile. 

"It's much better now. It took a year to recover. Don't worry, aunt." 

Mrs. Byun sigh. "But you can't move that leg freely and it always hurt when the weather is cold, right? You should see a doc-

"Doctor?" Sehun said. Mrs. Byun just quiet. 

"I visited them every year. But eomma said that it didn't change anything and she said to stop it and give up." Sehun said as he remember that hurt moment. Mrs. Byun lowering her head.

"Forgive your mom for now, and live a happy life, okay?" 

Sehun chuckle. He take a loot at Mrs. Byun. 

"Don't worry, aunt. I'll be happy on my own." 

 

 

Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun. She smile. 

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

Baekhyun surprised. He turns his head towards Yoo-hee. 

"How can you know what's inside my mind? Are you a shaman?' 

Yoo-hee hiss. "I can see that you feel guilty about that. Don't say to me that your family suddenly moved to Seoul because of that." 

Baekhyun sighs. "But that's the truth." 

"Your family thinks that it's their fault since it was happened in your house. But actually.. It's neither your fault nor Sehun. It was an accident. And accident can happen everytime." Yoo-hee said. She pats Baekhyun's shoulder softly. 

"You also get hurt. Is it still hurt?" 

Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee. He just quiet. 

"Everytime i tired, it hurts." He said as he lowering his head. Yoo-hee nods. 

"Yeah.. It must be." Yoo-hee said. Then, she suddenly lean her head into Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun taken aback by her action. 

"What.. What are you doing?"

"Is it hurt?" Yoo-hee ask. Baekhyun thinks for a while. 

 

"Strange.. It's not hurt at all. It feels warm." 

 

Baekhyun clear his throat. Then, he move Yoo-hee's head into his chest. 

"This.. This feels better." 

Yoo-hee just quiet as she is surprised by Baekhyun's unusual action. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

"Why? Do you feel your heart is beating faster now?"

Yoo-hee surprised. "No!" 

Baekhyun laughs. Then, he slowly close his eyes.

"Let's sleep. I'm tired." 

Yoo-hee just quiet. But then, she smile. 

"Good night, Baekhyun ah." 


*****


"Ah.. It's so frustrating." Baekhyun said as he walk our from the meeting room. He just finished a meeting with other director. Jongin take a look at him. 

"They won't that easy to acquired Lohee Company. Don't worry." Jongin said. Baekhyun turns his head. 

"Even if they do that.. It will just giving our company more loss. So, make sure they won't do it." 

Jongin nods. "Yes, sir!" 

Baekhyun chuckle. But then, his phone is vibrating. He take his phone. There's a call from an unknown number. 

"Hello?" Baekhyun said as he answer the call.

 

"How are you, Baekhyun?"

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes. He suddenly froze in his position. 

 

"This.. This familiar voice."

 

"Song Ye-seul?" 

 

A woman stop her tracks in front of the Airport. She put her luggages after hearing Baekhyun's voice. She take her glasses. That girl, Song Ye-seul, smile. 

"I miss you, Byun Baekhyun."