Chapter 29; Turning Back Time

Two People (두 사람)

"Are you sure you want to publish it now?" Jongin said, unsure. He is at his office while staring at a file. 

Baekhyun nods. "Let's just do it now. And make sure every media spread it."

"Are you serious?" Yoo-hee said, worried. Both of them is on their way to the hospital. 

 

Baekhyun nods. He hold Yoo-hee's hand tight. 

 

"For now.. Stay away from SNS for a while and don't be affected by anyone's thoughts." 

Yoo-hee nods. Baekhyun take a look at the TV in their car. It's a news about Sehun's mother. Yoo-hee just quiet.

"Turn off the TV." Baekhyun said to the driver. The driver soon turning it off. 

 

 


Sehun run into his mother's room. Mrs. Jung is already there. His mother is still not awake.

"Eomma!" Sehun said as he going into her side. He hold her hand. 

"Eomma.. Eomma.. It's wrong. Everything it's wrong, eomma. Please wake up." Sehun said as he start to panic. Mrs. Jung sigh. 

 

"I told you, it'll hurting you and your mother." 

 

Sehun gulped. He just quiet. 

 

"Let's end this now, Sehun." Mrs. Jung said as she pats his shoulder. "Your mother is turning into a victim of your anger now." 

 

Sehun take a look at his mother. She looks really pale. Tears is slowly fall from his eyes. 

 

"Sehun.." Mrs. Jung said, pleading. She looks really worried. 

 

"This is for your mother's sake, please, Sehun. Just end this painful things and bring your mother far from here."

 

Sehun still froze in his position. And suddenly, he walk out from his mother's room. 

 

"Sehun!" Mrs. Jung shout his name. "Oh Sehun!" 

 

 

 

"He is in a stable condition now." Doctor Smith said as he check Mr. Byun's condition. Baekhyun nods. 

"Thank you a lot. Danken." Baekhyun said as he smile. Doctor Smith smile and leaving the room. 

"How did you know him?" Grandma Park ask as she take a seat beside Mr. Byun's bed. 

"From my friend in Swiss." Baekhyun said. He hold his father's hand.

 

"Appa.. Find strength. It'll be better soon." 

 

Mrs. Byun take a look at Baekhyun. Then, she hug her only son. 

 

"I'm glad you finally back. It feels more safety with you here." 

 

Baekhyun lean his head into his mother's shoulder. 

"Aigoo.. Madam Byun. I almost cry hearing your words." 

Mrs. Byun punch Baekhyun's shoulder. "How can you still able making a joke." 

"This room full of tears, i can sense it from the first time i step into this room." 

"At least you finally back. Why you took so many times?" Grandma Park said. Baekhyun grin. 

"It's not easy to settled everything by yourself, grandma. That's why i need so many times." 


"I need to meet Mr. Byun. Move." 


Everyone turns their attention into the outside. Someone is coming. Baekhyun and Yoo-hee know really well who's voice is it. 

Sehun is looking at the 2 bodyguards in front of Mr. Byun's room with a fierce look.

"Do you know who am i? I'm their relatives! Move!" 

One of the bodyguard sighs. "This is the command from Mr. Byun: he's not allowing people to come into his room, eventough it's his family. 

Sehun chuckle in disbelief. "Do you think i'll believe it?" 

Just then, the door is opened. Baekhyun is standing in front of Sehun. 


"What are you doing here-


"It must be you."


Baekhyun raises his eyebrows. "Uh?" 


Sehun laughs. He nods, understand. "Yeah. You're the one that spreading rumor about my mother's extramarital affair, right?" 


Baekhyun cocked his head. He cross his arms. 


"If it was me, then why?" 


Sehun's smile disappear from his face. He take a look at Baekhyun. 


"Don't you dare to touch my mother." 


"But you touch my family first." 


Sehun just quiet. Baekhyun walk out from the room as he close the door. 


"You start this game. And it has to end with you too, so it'll be a fair game." 


Baekhyun hold Sehun's shoulder. He take a fierce look at him. 


"Beside, it's not a rumor, Sehun. It's the truth. You should face it." 


"Bastard." Sehun said as he is going to punch Baekhyun, but the 2 bodyguards is moving a step forward from him as they hold him now. Baekhyun cross his arms. 


"Listen. I won't say this anymore. Give up. Go far from here. I'll give you 2 days to think about it."


And with that, Baekhyun enter the room again. The bodyguards is coming back into their position, leaving Sehun there.


Trembling and speechless. 


"Let's end this now, Sehun." 


Sehun just quiet. His world turning 180 degrees in a second. 


"Your mother is turning into a victim of your anger now."


"This is for your mother's sake, please, Sehun. Just end this painful things and bring your mother far from here."


"Beside, it's not a rumor, Sehun. It's the truth. You should face it." 


Slowly, Sehun's knee is touching the floor. Sehun just quiet. He kneel in front of Mr. Byun's room.  


"Listen. I won't say this anymore. Give up. Go far from here. I'll give you 2 days to think about it."


And that's how his world decided to betray him. He shoud take the responsibilities for what he did. 

 

Sooner or later. 

 

 

 

It's 6.45 am in the morning. Sehun is still there, kneel in front of Mr. Byun's room. He doesn't move or even straightened his position. Even the security is trying to take him out from here, but he doesn't move. 

Finally, the door of Mr. Byun's room is opened and a pair of legs appear. Sehun turns his head. 

 

Just to meet Yoo-hee's eyes. 

 

She looks expressionless. 

 

Sehun just quiet. He lowering his head.


"You can go now. It's useless for you to stay here for any longer."


Sehun chuckle. "Do you hear the rumor?" 


"It won't change anything too. Even the fact is we're sharing the same father, that's not the matter for me."


Sehun widen his eyes. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 


"You.. Know it?" 


"You also know it." 


Sehun is trying hard to hold his tears. He nods. Soon, he gets up from his position. He can feel the pain on his legs, but it's nothing compared to the pain on his heart now. 


"Thank you." 


Yoo-hee turn her eyes. Sehun smile. 


"At least, you're seeing me as a person." 


"Who says?" 


Sehun smile is slowly disappear. But, he's trying hard to keep it on his face. 


"Yeah. I must be a beast for you." 


Yoo-hee keep her cold expression. She's not affected by Sehun's words. 


"Go now. Before i call the police. Framing you that you're trying to blackmailed me." 


And it hurts Sehun so much. His heart crumble into a million pieces. 


"Sure." Sehun said. Faking a smile. "Nice to meet you, Yoo-hee." 


With that, Sehun leave the hospital. Soon as he enter the elevator, he fall into the floor. He can't stand the pain any longer. 

 

Yoo-hee, his friend, his love, and suddenly his siblings, turns her back from him and even saying so many painful words towards him. 

 

Sehun rub his forehead. It sure hurt him so much. 

 

 

"Aigoo.. Finally, our stock is slowly raising up." Jongin said as he lean his body into the sofa. Baekhyun let out a relief sigh. 

"Yeah. My hard work is giving a good result." Baekhyun as he lean his head into the chair and close his eyes. 

Just then, Baekhyun open his eyes. He straightened his position.

 

"Hey.. What time is it?" 

 

Jongin take a look at his watch. "It's.. 2.16 pm. Why?" 

 

Baekhyum shocked. He hurrily gets up from his position.

 

"Yah! I need to accompany Yoo-hee to the hospital!" 

 

 

Baekhyum slam the door of his car and about to entering the hospital, when a familiar voice appear behind him. 


"Look at your father, baby. He must be forget about this."


Baekhyun turns his head. Yoo-hee is looking at him in disbelief. 


"Aigoo.. My pretty wife." Baekhyun said as he try to hug her. But unfortunately, he get a punch on his chest. 


"I told you to just rest. You didn't have enough sleep for 2 days." 


"But i told you i wanted to see my baby." Baekhyun said as he hold her hands. "Shall we go now?" 

 


"Aww look at you! Your stomach is bigger now!" The doctor said as she looking at Yoo-hee. Yoo-hee smile. 

"So.. He must be your husband?" The doctor, Doctor Hwang said while pointing her finger at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods. 

"He wants to see the baby." Yoo-hee said happily. Doctor Hwang nods. 

"Sure. He will see the baby trough USG monitor." 

Baekhyun staring at the monitor. But he doesn't know what on earth is it. It's all black with so many.. Stripes? Baekhyun blinked his eyes, confused. 

"The baby is growing so fast." Doctor Hwang said. She point at the right side, where the baby is. 

"That's the baby, Baekhyun." Yoo-hee said as she can read Baekhyun's mind. Baekhyun nods. 

 

"So.. That's.. The baby? Our baby?" 

 

"Yeah." Doctor Hwang said. She turn off she USG machine. Yoo-hee gets up from her position and take a seat beside Baekhyun. 

"I think you need some rest, Yoo-hee ssi. Your weight is still underrated for someone who's on her 3 months pregnant."

Yoo-hee nods understand. But Baekhyun looks worried. 

"Doctor.." Baekhyun said. He looks curious. "Is it good or.. Bad?" 

Doctor Hwang cross her arms. "Well.. For me that's a bad condition because the mother needs to carry another kilo in her body and she needs more energy to do that." 

Baekhyun sighs. He lowering his head. 

 


"I just need to eat so many foods. Don't worry too much." Yoo-hee said as she hold Baekhyun arms. Both of them is heading to Mr. Byun's room now. 


"All of this happens because of that jerk. I won't forgive him.


Yoo-hee sighs. She holds Baekhyun's arms tight.


"I'm hungry. Shall we eat?"


Baekhyun take a look at her. He nods. 


"Yeah. Since your weight is underrated for a 3 months old pregnant, you should eat so much."


And now Yoo-hee and Baekhyun is sitting at the Italian Restaurant. In front of Yoo-hee, there are Fettucini Carbonara, Spinach Raviolli, and Potato Wedges. While in front of Baekhyun, there's a plate of Tomato Raviolli and Chicken Stick. 

"Okay! Let's eat!" Baekhyun said as he cut his raviolli and scoop it into his mouth. Soon, he nods in satisfied. 

"This is the taste of glory." 

Yoo-hee also eat her fettucini. And soon, she nods happily. Baekhyun take a look at her. He take her raviolli plate and cut it for her. 

 

"After we finish all of these, let's eat gelato." 

 

Yoo-hee surprised. She blinked her eyes.

 

"Eh?!" 

 

 

Sehun is sitting beside his mother. He hold her hand tight. She's just having a rest after doctor give her a medicine. 


"Yah! Do you watch tv? They said Oh Se-yeon is having an extramarital affair!" 


Sehun turns his head. 2 women behind him is talking about his mother. 


"Really? Maybe that's why she retired in such a young age?" 

"Don't you know? She was pregnant at that time! That's why she retired!" 

"Omo! Really?" 

"Sure! You should read the article!" 


Sehun clenched his fist. He let out a sigh. 


"Listen. I won't say this anymore. Give up. Go far from here. I'll give you 2 days to think about it."


Sehun take a look at the calendar. It's still a day left until he make up his mind. Sehun turns his eyes into his mother. 


"Should we just give up and go far from here, like they said, eomma?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi fellas! I think i should tell you about this. This story will end in chapter 32 😔 and i think i'll give you triple updates and the story will finish today. Huhu i feel so sad too but sooner or later i must be really busy because i entering college next month. Thank for your attention and enjoy!