Chapter 32; Two People.. One Heart.. Us.

Two People (두 사람)

"I'll go far away from here with my mother." 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. His expression is unreadable. 

 

Sehun take a look at him. "But as return.. Take back the rumor about my mother. Clear my mother's name. If you do that, i won't go back to here." 

 


Baekhyun still quiet. Between shock, happy, and.. Sad? 

 


"Did your mother know about this?" Baekhyun finally speak. Sehun shakes his head. 


"She doesn't need to know. I don't want her hear anything bad anymore." 


Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "Anything bad?" 


Sehun smile bitterly. "I'm not trying to make you pity me, but everyone in the hospital keep talking about the rumor."


Baekhyun suddenly quiet. 


"And now, if i tell her we were kicked out from here, isn't it bad for her? I don't want to make her suffered anymore." 


Baekhyun face softened. He gulped. He take out something from his drawer. 


"You can go tomorrow." Baekhyun said as he put 2 flight tickets on top of his table. Sehun turns his eyes. He chuckled. 


"So i'm officially kicked from here." 


"If you go back to US, my father will tell FBI to looking for you." Baekhyun said, his tone raised. "And eventough i was making my own aunt suffered by spreading rumor about her, i don't want her suffer anymore."


Sehun's face turns into unreadable. He just quiet. 


"Before my father will do something to you, go." Baekhyun said, his face looks worried.

 


Sehun laughs. He laughs while crying.

 


"Wow. I almost hug you now. You're so kind to me, even help me to run away." 


Baekhyun let out a frustration sigh.


"OH SEHUN!" 


Sehun's tears running down into his cheek. He take the flight tickets. 


"Buenos Aires, huh? You sure send me far away." 


"It's tomorrow flight." 


Sehun blinked his eyes. He looks a little bit shocked. 


"You must be so sick to see my face." Sehun said as he take a look at Baekhyun. He take a step backwards, and bow to him. 

 


"I'll never forget your kindness, hyung." 

 


And with that, Sehun turns his body and leave the room. Soon after the door is closed, Baekhyun fall into his chair. 


Sad, relieved, anger.. Baekhyun's emotion mixed into one. Baekhyun place his head into his palm. 

 

 

 

Yoo-hee walk back and forth, worried about Baekhyun. It's already 11 pm but he's still not home yet. 


Yoo-hee bit her lips. She's trying to call Baekhyun, but he doesn't answer her call. Yoo-hee let out a sigh. 


Just then, the door is opened. Yoo-hee turns her head. 


"Baekhyun!" 


Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee. He looks really broken. Yoo-hee walk towards him. 


"Baekhyun..-


"He said he will go away from here." 


Yoo-hee'a face looks worried. She take Baekhyun into a her embrace. 


"It must be hard for you." 


Baekhyun just quiet. But soon, tears falling from his eyes. 


"How can i did it to him?" 


Yoo-hee sighs. She pats his hair softly. 
 

"It's fair for both of you now. You're doing a right thing." 


Baekhyun lean his head into Yoo-hee's shoulder. He hug her tight. 


"I never expect that it'll be like this. Exhausting and pathetic." 


Yoo-hee just quiet. She burried her face into his shoulder. 


"Now.. It's over, Baekhyun. Nobody wins. Everyone feel the same. And maybe, it's our fate that it should be like this."

 

 

 


Sehun adjusting his mother's seat. He wrap her with a warm blanket. 


"You should wear this, eomma. It will take 27 hours until we arrive." Sehun said. His mother nods. 


"Forget.. About everything that already happened and let's have a happy life, Sehun."


Sehun just quiet. But then, he nods. He give his mother a hug. 


"Sure, eomma. Let's live a happy life there." 

 

 


BUENOS AIRES: BOARDING 

 

Baekhyun let out a sigh as he take a look at the monitor. Actually, he come to the airport to see them. 


"They finally left." He said as he turns his head at Yoo-hee. Yoo-hee nods. She lean her head into Baekhyun's shoulder. 


"I hope they'll happy there." 


Baekhyun nods. He lean his head into Yoo-hee's head. 


"I hope so." 

 


*****

 


2 years later 

Prague, Czech Republic


"S tím oficiálně otevíráme naše dceřiné společnosti." 
(With this, we officially open our subsidiaries.) Baekhyun said fluently. He cut the tie with a man in his 50. And soon, everyone clap their hands happily. YN Group is opening their new subsidiaries in Prague to mark their 2nd Europe invasion after Swiss. Baekhyun looks really happy. 


Soon after the event is finished, everyone is having a brunch party. Jongin is running happily to Baekhyun. 


"Director! I was really happy when you say it fluently! I'm afraid that you'll forget those words."


Baekhyun chuckled in disbelief. "You're happy because of that? Not because you'll get to see many pretty blue eyed girls? Tsk." 


Jongin laughs shyly. He move his head closer to him, whispering something.


"I already get close to a girl, hyung." 


Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprised. "REALLY? HOW CAN-


"It's a secret~" Jongin said as he leave him and goes to the food buffet. Baekhyun looking at him in disbelief. 


"He is so unbelievable." Baekhyun said. Just then, his phone suddenly ringing. He answer it while smiling widely. 


"Yes.. Yeobo?~" 

 

Toys are everywhere in this room. 2 little boys are playing a war using a plastic lightsaber. Yoo-hee is sitting in the middle of the toys. She looks exhausted. 


"When will you go home, huh?" 


Baekhyun chuckled. He can hear all the noise from his phone. 


"Aigoo~ My children are having fun. Should i buy some cakes?" 


Yoo-hee let out a sigh. "Oppa."


Baekhyun laughs. He walks towards Jongin and take the car key from him. 


"I'll go first. You take the bus."

 


Jongin blinked his eyes. Confused. 

 


Just then, he realize. 

 


"HYUNG! I WANT TO GO WITH YOU!" 

 


Yoo-hee laughs as she hear Jongin's voice.
 

"You leave him again?" 


Baekhyun laughs as he enter the car. "He is busy flirting with a girl again." He use his earphone and start driving. "What are the kids doing?"


Yoo-hee turns his head to the boys. Yes. There are 2 boys. 


"The boys are really happy playing using a plastic lightsaber. Thanks to you last night to teach them how to play with it, now they're nonstop playing it!" 


Baekhyun grin. "I just happy that i got a friend to play some toys again. Now, i'm heading home. Change clothes. We're going to have a picnic!" 


With that, Baekhyun hung up the call. Yoo-hee surprised. She take a look at her phone. 


"Hello? Hello? Yah Baekhyun!" 


The boys suddenly quiet. They turn their head. 

 

Yes. They're twins. 

 

"Eomma. Why?" Said a little boy in blue t-shirt. Yoo-hee take a look at him. 

"Eomma must be surprising you. Nothing happened, Joon." 

"Eomma! I'm hungry!" Said the other one, who wears the red shirt. Yoo-hee smile. 

"Aigoo.. Our Yoon is already hungry? Wait here. I'll give you a banana." Yoo-hee said as she gets up from her position. Joon and Yoon hurrily run into their chair and wait for her patiently.

"I want too, eomma!" Joon said. Yoo-hee nods. Not long after that, she's back with 2 bananas in her hand. 

"Here." Yoo-hee said as she take a seat in front of the boys. Joon and Yoon start to peel the banana and eat it. 

Yoo-hee smile proudly looking at them. "Our Joon and Yoon are good in peeling banana now. Good job!" 


The boys grin happily as they chewing their banana. And Yoo-hee take this precious time to clean up the room. 


"Boys!" Yoo-hee said as she put their toys into a big box. "Change clothes!" 


Joon turns his head. "Uh? Why?"


Yoo-hee smiling widely. "We're going to have a picnic!" 

 

It's already afternoon and there are so many families that also having a picnic. Baekhyun rest his head into Yoo-hee's lap while watching the twins playing around with a ball. He smile. 

"I never know that they're going to be a twins." Baekhyun said as he eat some grapes. Yoo-hee laughs. 

"No wonder, when they're 5 months old, it feel so heavy. And suddenly, there are 2 babies in my stomach." 

Baekhyun gets up from his position. He feeds Yoo-hee with a grape. 


"Hey, Yoo-hee. Should we.. Just moved to here?" 


Yoo-hee raised her eyebrows. "Uh? Why?" 


Baekhyun bit his lips. "Actually.. I was looking out for a house around here.. I really like the environment. It's good for the boys." 

 

Yoo-hee thinks for a while. "But it feels so sudden.."

 

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No, no. Let's move here after the boys birthday."

 

Yoo-hee bit her lips. "So.. We will move to here this summer?" 

 

Baekhyun nods. Yoo-hee keep thinking about it while leaning her head into his shoulder.

 

"If we move here.. It means i should learn Czech language..-

 

"We will learn together. The boys too."

 

Yoo-hee take a glance at Baekhyun. "If we move here.. I'll be separated with my mother and my siblings..-


"Let's send them to here every holiday." 


Yoo-hee hold her smile. "If we move here, your parents and Grandma Park..-


"They're staying in Germany now. Don't you know Czech Republic and Germany are neighbor?" 


Yoo-hee laughs. "I know! I know!" Then, she thinks for a while. 


"If we move here.. I'll be lonely.."


"You already have some friends here." Baekhyun said as he take a look at the boys. He clear his throat. 


"Plus.. You have me. You won't be lonely."


Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun. 


"Okay. Let's move here then." 


Baekhyun take a look at her, surprised. "Really?! Yes!" 


Yoo-hee nods. "Yeah. Let's move. I like the environment in here, too. Like what you said: it's good for the boys." 


Baekhyun smiling happily. Just then, he kiss her cheek. 


Yoo-hee surprised. She blinked her eyes. 


"Uh?" 


Baekhyun laughs. He take a look at the boys. 


"Boys! Let's eat! Appa is so hungry!" 


"FOOD!!" The boys said happily as they run towards Baekhyun. Yoo-hee open the lunch box.

"Waa! Omurice!" Joon said happily. He take his spoon and take a scoop into his mouth. 

"Hey! Pray first!" Baekhyun said. The boys hurrily intertwined their fingers. Soon, they start to eat. Baekhyun looking at them in disbelief.

"Aigoo. Both of you must be really hungry." Baekhyun said as he take a bite of sandwich. Yoo-hee smile. 


"They're really look like you: impatient." 


Baekhyun pouted. "They also look like you: eating so much!" 


Yoo-hee chuckle in disbelief. "You're really childish, oppa." She said as she take a sip of a soup. 


Just then, she suddenly feel nausea. She cover as she feels like going to throw up.


Baekhyun take a look at her. "Hey. What's wrong?"


Yoo-hee shakes her head. "I don't know. I suddenly feel like going to throw up."


Baekhyun just quiet. He thinks for while. 


But soon, he realize something. 


"No way, are you pregnant?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD IT'S FINISHED😭 Thank you so much for all the subscribers. I'm sorry for so many mistake i've made.. And you guys are so kind oh my god 😭 i still can't believe this is end.. But i like how it ends without any pain anymore 💕 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ AND SUBSCRIBE THIS, I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORY AND FOR YOUR LOVE TO BAEKHYUN, HEHE. I'll return to you with another good story. Thank you once again! 💗