Chapter 18; Goodbye "Old" Friend

Two People (두 사람)

"Oh Sehun that jerks!! How dare you to do that to me and my wife?!!" Baekhyun shout in angry. Jongin take a look at him. 

"'I will find out about this, director. For now,  keep a distance from Oh Sehun, since he is spying on you and Yoo-hee. It will be more dangerous if he can get closer to you, especially to Yoo-hee.."

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. Yoo-hee. Yeah. She is the one that close to him.

 

"Yoo-hee. Where is she now?"

 

Yoo-hee and Sehun is eating patbingsoo together. Sehun take a look at her.

"Tasty?" Sehun said as he take another bite. Yoo-hee nods. 

"I should take Baekhyun to here when he have some time. He really likes something sweet." Yoo-hee said happily. Sehun just quiet. 

Just then, Yoo-hee's phone ringing. She hurrily take her phone, and answer the call.
 

"Uh.. Baekhyun?" 


Baekhyun feels relieved when Yoo-hee answer his call. He let out a sigh. 

 

"Where are you now, Yoo-hee?" 

 

"Hm?" Yoo-hee said as she surprised. She take a look at Sehun. "I'm having some desserts with Sehun. Why?" 

 

Baekhyun's heart beating faster. He thinks for a while. 


"Go.. Home.. Go home now." 


Yoo-hee surprised. "Huh? But why? Is there something wrong?" 

Baekhyun rub his forehead. "Err.. Can you just go home now? I'll pick you up-

"But why? Why suddenly you tell me to go home?" 

Baekhyun just quiet. He doesn't know how to answer. 

"Baekhyun?" 

Baekhyun take a breath. "Let's talk later. Just go home, okay?" 

"Why?-

"CAN YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?!" Baekhyun said in anger, seems like he can't stand anymore. Yoo-hee shocked. She froze in her position. 

Sehun take a look at Yoo-hee. "What's wrong?" 

Yoo-hee just quiet. She blinked her eyes, still shocked. 


"..I'm sorry. I'll pick you now. Sent me the address-


"Which bingsu's flavor do you like?" 


Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, confused.


"Uh?" 


"You really like patbingsoo. Which flavor do you want?" Yoo-hee said, calm. Sehun looking at her, also confused. 

Baekhyun thinks for a while. 


"Strawberry." 


Yoo-hee smile. "I also eat the strawberry bingsu now. Okay. I'm in Sinsa-dong no. 39 now." 

Not long after that, they ended the call. Sehun looking at Yoo-hee, who looks calm. 

"Are you.. Okay? What's wrong?" 

Yoo-hee take a look at him, and smile. "Baekhyun is going to pick me up, i'll buy another strawberry bingsu." 

Sehun just quiet. It feels like being hit by a bulletproof. 

With a heavy and painful heart, Sehun nods. 

"Oh." 

 


Baekhyun arrived at the cafe. Yoo-hee is already wait in front of the cafe, alongside with Sehun. Baekhyun hurrily walking out from the car. 

"Yoo-hee ah." 

"Hm?" Yoo-hee said, smile. Baekhyun's heart feels uncomfortable. 

 

"How can she smile, right after i yelled at her?" 

 

Just then, Baekhyun run towards Yoo-hee and hug her. Yoo-hee surprised. 

 

"Uh? Why..-

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Then, she smile. She pats Baekhyun's back. 

"That's okay.. You must be really worried. If i yelled back to you.. It will just tiring and making you more worried." 

Baekhyun smile, relieved. He take a glance at Sehun, who is sadly, watching that lovey dovey scene. 

 

"I secretly run towards here, without anyone knows and only Jongin know about this. I'm curious, will the shareholder get another email after this?" 

 

Sehun widen his eyes, shocked. He's trying hard to hide his emotion. 

 

Baekhyun smirk. He hug Yoo-hee more tight. 

 

"Should we go home now and eat this delicious bingsu? If we go to the office.. I think it will be more chaotic than yesterday. Since maybe the email has spread all over the office now?" 

Sehun clenched his fist, angry. But he try to look calm. 

Baekhyun take a look at Sehun. Or maybe, glancing sharply at him. 

 

"Omo, Sehun?" 

 

Yoo-hee turns her body. Forget that Sehun is here, she's looking at him, feels sorry. 

 

"Uh.. I'm sorry.. Sehun. We didn't mean to do-

 

"That's fine. You are a married couple." 

 

"Shall we go now before the bingsu is melting in anger?" Baekhyun said. Yoo-hee nods. 

"Sehun. I'll ride you to your apartment. Let's go." Baekhyun said, looking at him innocently. Sehun shake his head. 

"No thanks. I'll take the subway. Go now before it melts." 

"Really? Are you sure?" Yoo-hee said. Sehun nods. 

"See you tomorrow, Yoo-hee ah." 

 

 

Baekhyun and Yoo-hee is on their way to home now. Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun. 

"Is it okay for you to go home now? It's 4 pm now.." 

Baekhyun lean his back to the chair. 

 

"I already know the spy." 

 

Yoo-hee widen her eyes, shocked.

 

"REALLY?! WHO IS IT?!" 

 

Baekhyun turns his head towards her. 


"Will you.. Believe me.. If i'm saying that Sehun is the one who spying on us?" 

"Sometimes, your own enemy is not the one you hate the most. But it's the one who close with you the most." 

Yoo-hee raised her eyebrows, confused. 

"What kind of answer is that.." 

Baekhyun smile. "I'll tell you if i already know everything. For now.. Just don't get too close with anyone."

 

 


Sehun is at the rooftop. He's thinking about something. 

 

Flashback. A call is coming into Sehun's phone. An unknown number. Sehun answer the call. 

"This is Oh Sehun." 

"I know." 

Sehun surprised. He take a look at his phone. 

"How can-

A guy in his 50 turn his chair. A smirk appear on his face. It's the shareholder that scolding Baekhyun. 

"I'm Kwon Jung-shin. And i have such a big power to destroy Byun Baekhyun like what you did." 

Sehun widen his eyes. His body is trembling. 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Our office just got an anonymous email saying that Mr. Byun Baekhyun is having a date with his wife, leaving all his responsibilities. Is that what you wanted to said?"

 

Sehun just quiet. Still taken aback by the fact that there's a guy who just called him, 30 minutes after the email was sent, know his purpose and saying that he has some power to destroy Baekhyun. 

Sehun let out a sigh. 

 

"This is a good chance."

 

"So.. How should i do?" 

 

 

Flashback end. Sehun just quiet. So many thoughts appear on his mind. 

"When my leg broke, when we were forced to moved to US, and when my mother sick and nobody was coming.. They're here living a good life. Not even remember a single bit about their mistakes."

Sehun clenched his fist. He looks really determined. 

"Just wait, eomma. I'll make them pay everything they did to us. Just.. Wait.. Eomma." 

 


Baekhyun and Yoo-hee is eating the patbingsoo in their room. Yoo-hee just staring at Baekhyun.

 

"What is on his mind now.. He looks really shocked and angry."

 

"Can you let me eat? I can't even eat because you keep staring at me." 

 

Yoo-hee chuckled. "Why? Are you flustered everytime i staring at you?"

Baekhyun suddenly cough, surprised. Yoo-hee pats his back. 

"Aigoo.. That must be true." 

"Of course!" Baekhyun said, grumpily. "When a pretty girl staring at you, how can you resist it?" 

Yoo-hee laughs. She take a look closely at Baekhyun. 

"Who is more prettier? Me? Or Song Ye-seul?" 

Baekhyun coughs again. Yoo-hee laughs happily.

"Yah! Of course you are a hundred times prettier than her!" 

Yoo-hee smiling widely. She take a look at him. 

 

"That ring.. It must be for her, right?" 

 

Baekhyun take a look at her. He put the bingsu glass into the table beside him. 

 

"I was going to propose her that day.. But we broke up at that day." 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Never know that it'll turn to be that sad. 

Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"But hey, look at me now. I was more happier than her and even get married to a pretty girl like you!" 

"Maybe.. That's why. That's why you're really cold towards me at first. Because you afraid that i'll reject you too?" 

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. Yoo-hee nods. She hug Baekhyun. 

"From the first time i see you, i fall in love. Don't worry. I'll always by your side."

Baekhyun hug her. He rest his chin into her shoulder. 

 

"Promise me you'll do everything only with me. Don't do anything with another guy." 

 

Yoo-hee smile. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

"Even if it's abeoji?"

Baekhyun nods. Yoo-hee laughs. 

"Even it's my dad.. You can't. You can't do anything with another man except me. If you want to do something, i'll hurry come to you. Just don't do anything with another guy.."

Baekhyun take a glance at her. He looks hesitated.

 

"Even Sehun too. Just.. Don't get so close with him." 

 

Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun. She hold his hand. 

"I don't know why but i think.. You have a reason to say that. When you ready.. Tell me that reason, okay?" 

Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee. Then, he hug her tight.  


"Oh Sehun.. He is our enemy, Yoo-hee. You'll get hurt once he did something. And i'll make sure to protect you from him."

 

*****

 


It's Sunday and everybody is still asleep altough it's already 7.30 am. Yoo-hee is half awake while looking for her phone. 


Bzzzt. 


Yoo-hee turns her head. Baekhyun's phone is ringing. There's a message coming. Yoo-hee take a look closer at it. 


From: Song Ye-seul


Yoo-hee widen her eyes to make sure that she's not wrong. Yeah. She is definetely not wrong. It's Song Ye-seul. Calmly, she poke Baekhyun's cheek. 

"Hmm? What?" Baekhyun said while turning his body and hug Yoo-hee's waist.

"There's a message from Song Ye-seul. Should i read it for you? Or not?" 

Baekhyun open his eyes in surprised. He get up from his position. 

"What the hell?" 

"Open it." Yoo-hee said, calmly. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

"Why don't you open and read it for me?"

"Should i?" Yoo-hee said as he take Baekhyun's phone. She open the message and read it loudly. 

"Baekhyun. This is the last time i'll contact you since i won't use this number anymore. I'm going back to Russia today. Can you come? I'm going to say something to you." 

Baekhyun let out a sigh. "Why she always want to see me?! Argh. Annoying!" 

Yoo-hee thinks for a while.

 

"Seeing how the way she talk.. Maybe you should meet her." 

 

Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee. "You're not jealous or angry? I'll be more happy if you angry and tell me not to go." 

Yoo-hee take a breath. "If a girl said this is the last time she will contact you.. Then it'll be the last. Why don't you just hear her? If i was her.. I must be really sad because you won't come to-

"Aigoo.. Alright! Alright!" Baekhyun said as he get up from the bed. Yoo-hee smile.

But then, Baekhyun think of something. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"Yah. Let's meet her together." 

 


"Where's she?! So troublesome!" Baekhyun said grumpily. Yoo-hee take a look around her.

"Stop nagging! Let's just slowly looking for her since you don't want to ask her position." 

Baekhyun just quiet. He holds Yoo-hee's hand. 

Then, a girl in front of the entrance caught his eyes. She's just staring at her watch. Baekhyun sighs. 


"There she is." 


Ye-seul just quiet. She take a look at her watch. 

 

"He won't come, right? Stupid Ye-seul waiting for him."

 

"Song Ye-seul." 

 

Ye-seul turns her head after hearing a familiar voice. A big smile appear on her face.


But soon, that smile was gone. 


Baekhyun is standing in front of her. Beside him is Yoo-hee. Ye-seul trying hard to smile. 

"Oh.. Hello.."

Baekhyun take a glance at Yoo-hee. "This is my wife. Kang Yoo-hee. I think you should say something to her."

Ye-seul surprised. She hurrily bows towards Yoo-hee.

 

"A.. Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Song Ye-seul. Baekhyun's college friend. Nice to meet you."

 

Yoo-hee also bows towards her. A little bit awkward. 

 

"Oh yes.. I'm Kang Yoo-hee. Baekhyun's wife. Nice to meet you too. I'm sorry to greet you just now."

 

Ye-seul shake her head. "Ah.. That's fine. I think i was the one who should said sorry to you.."

Ye-seul turns her head. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"To trying to steal him from you. I regret it. I'm sorry."

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Not thinking that she would apologize to her. 

 

"This girl.. She need to be comforted." 

 

Yoo-hee move closer towards Ye-seul. And soon, she hug her. Like a good friend. Ye-seul widen her eyes in shocked. 

Same with Baekhyun. He also speechless by Yoo-hee's sudden action. 

 

"That's okay. Every people has a past that never be solved."

 

Ye-seul just quiet. Touched by how she still forgive her after what she did. Soon, tears come into her eyes. 

 

"I must be crazy to hurt such a kind person like you." 

 

Baekhyun turns his eyes. Ye-seul is crying at Yoo-hee's shoulder. He take a look at them. 

 

"Yeah. Sure it must be hard for her."

 

Yoo-hee pats Ye-seul's shoulder. "That's fine. It must be a lesson for you. Now.. Don't look back. Think only about future."

Ye-seul take a look at Yoo-hee, and nods. She take a glance at Baekhyun. 

 

"Can i hug him for the last time?" 

 

Yoo-hee nods. Ye-seul walk closer towards Baekhyun, but Baekhyun take a step backwards. 

"Baekhyun." Yoo-hee said, calmly. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

 

"I don't want to do that stupid things!" 

 

"That's fine."

 

Baekhyun give up. He take a look at Ye-seul, and nods slowly. And in just a second, Ye-seul already hug him. 

 

"I'm sorry, and thank you." 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. Ye-seul take a look at him. 

"Take care of her. She is a kind person. Don't hurt her. That'll hurt me too, you know?" 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "How can you feel hurted too?!" 

Ye-seul smile. "Every girl can feel another girl's pain."

And with that, Ye-seul turns her body. She walk towards Yoo-hee. 

"Thank you, Yoo-hee ssi. There will be a tournament in 5 months, i'll invite you to Russia, okay?" 

Yoo-hee smile happily. "Of course you should invite me! I'll come!" 

Ye-seul nods. She take a glance at Baekhyun. 

"But don't bring him! I'll introduce you to my friends! Most of them are so handsome.." 

"Yah! I can hear you!" 

Both Yoo-hee and Ye-seul laugh. But then, it's the time Ye-seul should go. Ye-seul take a look at Yoo-hee. 

 

"I'm glad to know you."

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. But then, she smile. 

"Just call me if you need a friend to talk. Ask my number from Baekhyun." 

Ye-seul nods. Then, she walks to the entrance. She turns her head, and wave her hand towards Baekhyun and Yoo-hee. 

"Miss Song Ye-seul?" Said the officers. Ye-seul nods.

After she got her ticket back, Ye-seul walk straight into the aviobridge. She feels relieved. 


"My burden was gone. Now, i can walk straight to the front, and i won't looking back." 

 


Baekhyun and Yoo-hee looking at her. Yoo-hee lean her head into Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"One problem is solved." 

Baekhyun take a glance at her. Then, he pats her shoulder. 

"But there's another one.."

Just then, Baekhyun's phone is ringing. It's from Jongin. Baekhyun hurrily answer the call.

 

"Uh, what?" 

 

"Our trap is success, Director."

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes. Yoo-hee take a look at him. 

"What's wrong?" 

Baekhyun hung up the call. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"There's something important. I'm sorry.. I'll call the driver for pick you up."


Baekhyun hurrily run into the car and he drive in a full speed. Baekhyun chuckle in disbelief. 


"You're really inexperienced.. Oh Sehun."


Soon, Baekhyun arrive in a restaurant. Jongin is already there, alongside with some bodyguard. 

"Where is he?" 

"At the second room." Jongin said. Baekhyun nods. He hurrily enter the restaurant alongside with Jongin. 

 


Mr. Kwon and Sehun is eating the sashimi. Sehun take a look at him. 

 

"So.. About my payment.. When will you give it?" 

 

Mr. Kwon put his chopstick. He take a look at Sehun. 

 

"My boss will give it to you, now." 

 

Sehun raised his eyebrows, confused. 

"You said you are the one that has a big power-

The door is suddenly open. Sehun turns his head. 

 

But then, his eyes are widen in shocked. 

 

Baekhyun is in front of the door. He take a look at Sehun. 

 

"How much money do you need, Mr. Oh Sehun?" 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOO I'M SO SO SORRY this past few weeks i always give a late updatee! 😣 i just come back from my grandma's house and take some time to rest. HUHU YESH i made sehun as a bad bad but imagine him as an industrial spy i just can't 😍 once again, sorry for the late update and enjoy!