Chapter 9; That Dancing Machine

Two People (두 사람)

"I'm not hungry!" Baekhyun said grumpily. Jongin just nod lazily. 

"Yes.. Yes.. Director." Jongin said as he start to focus on his iPad. Baekhyun let out a sigh. Then, he take a glance at the lunchbox. 

"What's in here?"  Baekhyun ask to himself in his mind. Slow but sure, he open the lunchbox. 

And then, a wide smile is appear on his face. 

"Waa! Omurice!"

Baekhyun said happily in his mind as he open the lunchbox. He take a look at around him, make sure that nobody is paying attention towards him. After make sure that no one will see him, Baekhyun start to eat his breakfast. 

"Well.. Not bad."  Baekhyun said slowly as he munch his food. Soon, he smiles. 

"She did a good job." 

 

Flashback end. Baekhyun is sitting in his chair happily. He leans his back into the chair. 

"Aigoo.. What a happy morning."

 

Yoo-hee is at the music academy. She is checking for her students. 

"Start from here, okay?" Yoo-hee said as she points her finger to the partitur. Her student nods. 

"Wah! Look at him!" 

Everyone suddenly turns their attention. Yoo-hee also turns her eyes. All of her student is running into the windows to see  the unusual seen. Yoo-hee walks approaching them. 

"What? Is there something happened?" Yoo-hee take a look at the outside. But then, a gasp is coming out from . 

A guy, in her age is dancing smoothly. Everyone who walks passing him is stop by his amazing skills. Just in a second, the crowd is gather in front of him and start to record him using their phone. 

Yoo-hee is amazed by him. She keep staring at that guy. 

"I wonder who is he.." Yoo-hee said as she keep looking at him. 

The guy stop dancing as the song is ended. Everyone around him is giving him an applause and even cheered at him. That guy, while still trying to catch his breath, is smiling towards them. 

"Mr. Oh! Do some encore!" 

That guy, Oh Sehun, turns his head to a little girl. 

"Aigoo.. I'm so tired. Let's do it later, okay?"  Sehun said as he pats her head softly. All of his student looks sad. 

Sehun let out a breath. "Okay okay. Let's dance one more time!"

All the students cheered happily. They start to turn on the mp3 player and played Chris Brown - Yeah Yeah Yeah. Sehun smile. He start to dance again and now, with all of his student. 

"I want to do it.." Said one of Yoo-hee's student. All of them nod sadly. Yoo-hee take a look at them. 

"Hey.. Are you don't want to play piano again?" Yoo-hee said, pretend to be sad. Her student take a look at her. 

"But we want to dance.." Said a little boy who looks really gloomy. Yoo-hee sighs. 

"Okay. Let's go to the outside and have some fun!" 

Her student take a look at her as their mood is just brighten up.

"Really teacher?! Really?!" As they take a look at her to make sure of it. Yoo-hee nods. And soon, they're running to the outside, approaching Sehun. 

Yoo-hee's student is looking at Sehun happily. Sehun suddenly stop as he sees the crowd. Yoo-hee is walk behind them. 

"Ah.. Who.. Are you?" Sehun ask as he confused because so many student that come. Yoo-hee hurrily run towards them. 

"We are from piano class!" Yoo-hee said as she approaching Sehun. She then bow towards him. "Hello! You must be from dance class, right? I'm Kang Yoo-hee, nice to meet you!" 

Sehun nods. He also bow towards her. "Ah yes.. I'm Oh Sehun. I'm their teacher." 

Yoo-hee nods understand. Then, she take a glance at her student and turns her head towards Sehun. 

"I'm sorry, but.. My student really like to see you dancing and they want to have fun.. Can they join you for a while?"

Sehun surprised. "Huh? But..-

"Just only for today!" Yoo-hee said. She beg to him. "Only.. Only for today. Okay?" 

Sehun sigh. He take a look at the crowd behind Yoo-hee. Then, he nods. 

"Okay. Just for today. Come here." Sehun said as he make a gesture towards them and soon, all of them running happily towards him. 

Yoo-hee take a look at Sehun. Then, she grin her teeth. 

"I'll treat you some drinks.." 


"Here." Yoo-hee said as she give a bottle of water to Sehun, who is busy wiping his sweat. Sehun take a look at her.

"No thanks. I can buy it-

"You must be tired because of my student. I'm sorry." Yoo-hee said as she put the bottle beside Sehun. 

Sehun thinks for a while. Then, he sigh. 

"Okay okay. Thank you, teacher." 

Yoo-hee laughs. "Don't call me like that! Just call me Yoo-hee." 

Sehun nods. He crossed his arms. "Yoo-hee? Okay then. Looks like we're at the same age." 

Yoo-hee blinks her eyes. "Uh? Did you born in 90s?" 

Sehun nods. "Uh.. Yeah i did. You?" 

Yoo-hee snapping her fingers. "Yes! Yah.. I finally found a friend who is at around my age!" 

Sehun laughs. "Is that something hard to achieve here?" 

Yoo-hee nods. "Actually, yes. All the teacher here is around their 30 and even some of them is in 50!"

Sehun surprised. "Wow. I just can't imagine it. Wow." 

Yoo-hee chuckle. She take a look at her watch. "Ah.. I need to go now. See you later, Mr. Oh." 

Sehun blinks his eyes. "Just call me Sehun instead of Mr. Oh. We're friend, right?"

Yoo-hee grin her teeth, forget about her words earlier. "Ah yeah.. See you later then, Sehun."

And with that, Yoo-hee leaves. Sehun take a look at her. 

"Aigoo.. My first friend in Korea after a while."

 

*****

 

"I'm home." Yoo-hee said as she bring a bag of vegetables. Mrs. Byun walking towards her. 

"How can you manage to buy these when you have to work too?" Mrs. Byun said as she take the bag of vegetables. Yoo-hee smile. 

"I'm just working for 2 hours, eomonim. I can manage it well." 

Mrs. Byun nods. "Aigoo. Baekhyun should be grateful to have a wife like you." 

Yoo-hee smiles. "I will change my clothes." 

Mrs. Byun suddenly stop. "Wait! I have something special for you!" 

Yoo-hee put a pink goodie bag on top of the bed. She thinks for a while.

"I brought this for you! You'll look pretty and more seductive if you wear this! Try this, okay? And give me the result." 

 

Yoo-hee curious. Soon as she arrive at her room, she takes out the things from the goodie bag. 

 

It's a lingerie. Yoo-hee shocked. 

 

"How.. How can i wear this?!" Yoo-hee said as she takes out everything inside the goodie bag. And she widen her eyes. Tank top, short, and another pair of lingerie. Yoo-hee sighs. 

"How i should wear this?! Why eomonim even think about this?!" 

 

"I'm home." Baekhyun said as he enter the house. Mrs. Byun cheerfully greet her son. 

"Omo good afternoon my soon!" Mrs. Byun said as she hug him. Baekhyun surprised. He take a look at his mother. 

"Something is happening again, right? What's this time?" 

Mrs. Byun take a look at him. "Hey. Do you think something is always happened when i greet you like this?" 

Baekhyun nods. "Yeah. It's scarier than ghost." He said as he walk upstairs into his room. Mrs. Byun laughs happily. 

"Yeah. You're a man too. You'll be in dazed in just a second." 

 

"Is it like this?" Yoo-hee said as she try one of the lingerie. Actually, it looks good on her because she has a good body. But, Yoo-hee is being Yoo-hee. She just don't like this kind of stuff. 

"Aigoo. Why i even try this?! So embarrassing!" 

"I'm home." Baekhyun said suddenly as he open the door. Yoo-hee take a look at him. Baekhyun also take a look at her.

 

Then, he gasped. 

 

"Yoo-hee?" 

 

"YAAAAH BYUN BAEKHYUN GET OUT!!!!!"

 

Baekhyun shocked as he close the door. He blinked his eyes, confused. 

"What the hell is she doing right now?!" 

 

Yoo-hee hiding behind the blanket. Her face is so red now as she feel really embarrassed. 

"Why on earth he has to be there?!" Yoo-hee groans. She ruffled her hair in frustration

"Yah! Kang Yoo-hee!" Baekhyun said as he enter the room. Yoo-hee hid her body inside the blanket. 

"What?! What?!" Yoo-hee said as she cover her face. Baekhyun laughs. 

"Why are you so embarrassed? I'm your husband." Baekhyun said as he sit beside Yoo-hee. Yoo-hee hug the blanket tight. 

"Go away!" Yoo-hee said. Baekhyun take a look at her, and smirk. 

"No!" He said as he trying to take the blanket. Yoo-hee surprised. She lose her balance and both of them fall into the bed. 

Baekhyun laughs. Yoo-hee cover her face. 

"Actually, you look good at it." Baekhyun said as he take a look at her. Yoo-hee shakes her head. 

"No! It's not suit me!" Yoo-hee said as she covering her face. But then, she realize something. 

"Heol. Did you see that?!" 

"Of course!" Baekhyun said. "Why not? It's suit you." 

"Baekhyun!!!!!" 

Baekhyun laughs. "Alright alright. I'll take a bath now so you can change your clothes." 

Yoo-hee take a look at him. "Really?" 

Baekhyun nods. "Yeah. But just don't wear it tonight. I'm too tired for doing that." 

"Byun Baekhyun!!!!!" 

 


Yoo-hee put the food in the dining table as she prepare for dinner. Baekhyun just finish take a bath and hurrily walk into the dining room. And when he see Yoo-hee, he smirk. He slowly walk approaching her. 

"Got you!" Baekhyun said as he grab Yoo-hee's waist. Yoo-hee surprised. 

"Yah Baekhyun! Go wait there!" Yoo-hee said as she embarrassed. Baekhyun laughs. He nods towards Yoo-hee. 

"Yes.. Mrs. Byun Yoo-hee." Baekhyun said as he take a seat in front of his father. Mr. Byun take a look at him. 

"At first you're going to jump from the hill but now you're enjoying it, Byun Baekhyun." Mr. Byun said as he drink his water. Baekhyun take a look at his father.

"Eey appa. Don't talk like that!"

"I'd rather jump from the hill. La la la." Mrs. Byun said, mocking his son. Baekhyun sighs. 

"Appa. Please take care of your wife properly." 

"How dare you said that!" Mrs. Byun said as she flick Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun rub his forehead. 

"Aish! Eomma!" 

Mrs. Byun chuckle. Then, she take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"Yoo-hee ah. Is it suits you?" 

Baekhyun surprised. He take a look at his mother. 

"Eomma. You must be the one that brought it, right?!" 

Mrs. Byun nods calmly. "Yeah, why? You like it, right?" 

Baekhyun cough as he surprised. Mr. Byun take a look at them. 

"What is it?" 

Yoo-hee hurrily walk towards them to stop Mrs. Byun from saying anything. But before she could do that, the bell is ringing. Mrs. Byun turns her head. 

"Oh? Who is coming?" 

"I'll open the door." Baekhyun said as he gets up from his position. And as soon as he open the door, his eyes widened. 

 

"...Sehun?" 

 

"It's been a while, hyung." Sehun said as he bow towards Baekhyun. But Baekhyun just quiet.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Byun said as she approaching the two guy that only staring at each other without saying anything. 

But then, her smile is drop as soon as she see the guy in front of Baekhyun.

 

"Se.. Sehun?" 

 

Sehun turns his eyes. He smile, and then politely bow towards Mrs. Byun. 

"Hello, aunt. It's been a long time." 

"Eomonim, what should i do with the meat- 

Yoo-hee suddenly stop as she feels that the atmosphere is not that good. But soon as she turns her head, her eyes are widen. 

 

"Huh? Sehun?!" 

 

Sehun take a look at the familiar voice. Then, he raised his eyebrows in disbelief. 

 

"Huh?! Kang Yoo-hee?!"