Chapter 31; I'll Go

Two People (두 사람)

"Oh Se-yeon's son."

 

Mrs. Kang widen her eyes as she staring at Sehun. She looks really shocked. 

 

Sehun bit his lips. "Uhm.. Can i come inside?" 

 

Sehun entering the house. He take a look at around him. There are so many photos about Byun family.

 

"Have a seat." Mrs. Kang said as she bring a cup of tea with her. Sehun take a seat in front of her. 

 

Sehun thinks for a while. "Uh.. Where should i start to introduce my self? Actually, i'm Yoo-hee's friends-


"You're Oh Se-yeon's son. I know."


Sehun suddenly quiet. He looks pale. 


Mrs. Kang take a look at him. "I don't understand why you have a courage to come here. Don't you know who i am?" 


Sehun gulped. His body is trembling.


"You're.. My father's wife.." 


Mrs. Kang let out a sigh. She rub her forehead. 


"Then why you come? Don't you afraid that i'll do something for you?" 


Sehun just quiet. But then, he gets up from his position and kneel in front of Mrs. Kang. 

 

Mrs. Kang shocked. She gets up from her seat. "What are you doing?!" 

 

Sehun lowering his head. "Can you ask Baekhyun and Yoo-hee to take back the rumor about my mother? I beg you."

 

Mrs. Kang widen her eyes. "Why don't you ask them? Why you ask me to do that?" 

 

Sehun afraid to see Mrs. Kang right in the eyes. He close his eyes. 


"Please. I beg you. My mother suffered a lot."


Mrs. Kang feels weak. She falls into the sofa. 


"How can you throw your pride like that?"


Sehun just quiet. Tears falling from his eyes. 


Mrs. Kang also cry. She wipe her tears.


"It's already evening. You should go now." 


But Sehun just quiet. He doesn't even move from his position. 


Mrs. Kang let out a sigh. She gets up from her position and hold his arms. 


"Son." Mrs. Kang said softly. Sehun surprised to hear that. 


"Don't do this. Get up. Get back your pride. You're a man. You shouldn't do this eventough it's for your mother." 


Sehun slowly looking at Mrs. Kang. Mrs. Kang smile wisely towards him. 


"My son in law is a heart warming guy. If you can talk to him, he'll considering it, Sehun."


Sehun just quiet. Mrs. Kang help him to get up. 


"Aigoo. You must be kneel a lot looking at how trembling your leg."


Sehun lowering his head. 

 


"I'm sorry."

 


Mrs. Kang nods. She pats his shoulder. 


"Don't do this in the future, Sehun. Even if it's impossible.. Don't throw your pride easily." 


Sehun nods slowly. Mrs. Kang smile as she staring at him. 

 


"You look like your mother." 

 

 

 

Sehun entering his car. His mind is blank now. Empty. But it feels different. 

 

It feels tranquil. It feels warm. It feels like his mother is talking towards him. 


"You look like your mother." 


Sehun smile. Even his hand is still trembling, he start his car engine. 

 


"I hurted.. The wrong people." 

 

 

 

Friday. 

 

"Yeah! Our stock is back to normal!" Jongin said happily as he jumping at the sofa. Baekhyun glaring at him. 

"Yah! I know you're happy but we're at the 8th floor! What if the building fall because of you?!"

Jongin stop jumping and lean his body at the sofa. He smile widely. 


"Director. A burden in my chest is finally gone. I feel so light."


Baekhyun smile. He gets up from his seat and lean his body at the sofa in front of Jongin. He let out a sigh. 


"Yeah. It feels so light." 


Baekhyun suddenly remember something. He gets up from his position and take a look at the calendar. 


"Tomorrow." 

 

 

"Be careful, abeonim." Yoo-hee said as she help Mr. Byun to take a seat at the wheelchair. Today, Mr. Byun is going to home after a month treatment in the hospital. 

"Aigoo.. The day is arrive." Mrs. Byun said as she push the wheelchair. Mr. Byun raised his eyebrows. 

"Why? You're waiting the day you can go shopping again without any worries?" 

Mrs. Byun pouted. "How can you say that!"

Mr. Byun laughs. He take a deep breath. 


"I really happy to hear your pouted voice."


Yoo-hee laughs as Mrs. Byun start to blushing. Yoo-hee take a look at Mr. Byun. 

"Abeonim, you look like Baekhyun when you say something like that." 

Mr. Byun laughs. "But i'm more handsome than him." 

All of them laughs happily as they walk out from the hospital. The driver is already there to take them. 

"Yoo-hee ah, why Baekhyun doesn't pick you up?" Mrs. Byun said. Yoo-hee just smile.

"He's at the meeting now. And i need to go somewhere too, eommonim." 

Mrs. Byun raised her eyebrows. "To where?" 

 


Yoo-hee walk out from the taxi. She's arriving at the temple. 

"Good morning." The monk greet her as she entering the temple. Yoo-hee smile towards them. Soon, she close her eyes as she intertwined her finger.


"Thank you for everything. Health, happiness, glory, and everything good that come to me and my family. Thank you."

 


"I thanked Grandpa Byun for everything. Thank you for giving me an answer for my life. Thank you for sending me a good man, Baekhyun, to me. I really thanked you for that, Grandpa." 

 


"And.. I hope my baby will be a good person in the person. I hope my pregnancy will be safe and health. I hope i can deliver a good person to the world." 

 


Yoo-hee open her eyes slowly. She smile. She turns her head and found Baekhyun beside her. 


Baekhyun close his eyes and intertwined his finger. 


"Thank you for delivering me a happiness and glory. And thank you, Grandpa, to send a pretty woman beside me, to be my wife. I hope she will deliver a good person to the world."


Yoo-hee chuckle. She wait for Baekhyun to finish his pray. 

 

And soon, Baekhyun open his eyes. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 


"You must be wondering how can i come here."


"No." Yoo-hee said as she shakes her head. "I curious about your wish."


Baekhyun tap his chin, pretend to think about it. 


"Hmm.. My wish.." He take a glance at Yoo-hee and soon, he pinch her cheek.

"It's a secret!" Baekhyun said as he walk first, leaving Yoo-hee dumbfounded. Yoo-hee hurrily walk following him. 

"How can you do that at the temple!" Yoo-hee said slowly. Baekhyun smile. He hold her hand. 

 

"Let's have some cakes. I bet our baby craving for it." 

 

Yoo-hee nods. She hold Baekhyun's hand tight and intertwined their finger. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

 

"My wish is.. To see you smile everyday. To see you laugh everyday. To see you happy beside me. To make you happy forever. To make you realize how beautiful world is when we are together, like this." 

 

 


Sehun is busy packing up his mother clothes. His mother take a look at him.


"Where are we going, Hun?" 


Sehun smile. "I'll take care of you in my house. It'll be more comfortable for you."

His mother nods. Sehun turns his head as he put his mother clothes inside the luggage. But soon, the smile on his face disappear.


"We never know when we will getting kicked from this country, eomma." 


Sehum take a glance at a calendar. Soon, he sighs. 


"It's already the time i give him the answer."

 

 


Baekhyun is at his room, checking into the company stock. Just then, someone knock at the door. 


"Uh? What?" 


"Mr. Oh is here to see you." 


Baekhyun straightened his position. He clear his throat.


"Tell him to come in." 


The door is opened. Sehun entering the room. His face looks expressionless. 


Baekhyun gets up from his position. "So?" 


Sehun just quiet. Then, he take a look at Baekhyun. 


"I'll go far away from here with my mother." 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah so his decision is.. He will go. Hm😭 anyway enjoy the story!