Chapter 30; I Beg You

Two People (두 사람)

Sehun staring at the outside. He seems in a deep thought.


"I'm sorry, Sehun ah. You've living such a pathetic life all this time because of me. Now, let's go back to where we are and forget everything.. Okay? Forgive them, Sehun. They helped us a lot, you know."
 


"Yummy." Yoo-hee said as she take a sip into her Watermelon gelato. Baekhyun also take a sip into his Choco gelato.



"But it'll hurting you."
 


Sehun just quiet as so everyone's words are coming into his mind.

 


"Your taste is weird." Baekhyun said. "All of the flavor, you wanted watermelon?"
 


Yoo-hee chuckle. "I just craving for some fruit."
 


Sehun lowering his head. He put his hand into his pants pocket.


"It won't change anything too. Even the fact is we're sharing the same father, that's not the matter for me."
 


Baekhyun turns his head. "You sure eat so much, Kang Yoo-hee."


Yoo-hee shrugged. She pats her stomach softly.


Sehun straightened his position. He let out a sigh.


"I already make up my mind."



"We eat so much today." Yoo-hee said as she lean her body into the sofa. Baekhyun and Yoo-hee is having a visit to house to change their clothes.

"I'll make you gain 5 kilo this month." Baekhyun said as he take off his blazer.



"Get ready."


"Tsk." Yoo-hee said as she gets up from her position as help Baekhyun to take off his tie.

 


"Buenos Aires.. Or Prague?"



Yoo-hee blinked her eyes as Baekhyun ask her.



"Uh? Why you suddenly ask me such a question?"



"Just asking."



Yoo-hee thinks for a while. "Hmm.. Buenos Aires?"


Baekhyun nods. Then, he hold Yoo-hee's shoulder.



"Let's send Sehun and his mother to there."



Yoo-hee surprised. "To Buenos Aires?"



Baekhyun nods. "We should send him there before he could run to US. You know.. When appa is fully recovered, he must be calling FBI and ask him to get Sehun to here. And i just can't.."


Baekhyun seems hesitated. But then, he sighs.


"I just can't let him like that."

Yoo-hee smile, understand, and realize that eventough he looks cold to Sehun, but deep inside, he's really worried about him.

Yoo-hee hold his hand. "Do whatever you think it'll be the best for them."


Baekhyun nods. He take Yoo-hee into his embrace.


"I'll send them this saturday."

 


Thursday.


Yoo-hee and Mrs. Byun is at the cafe near the hospital. Mrs. Byun take a sip into her tea.

"Doctor said he finally can go home next week." Mrs. Byun said happily. Yoo-hee nods.



"You're doing a good job, eommonim."



Mrs. Byun smile. Then, she take a look at Yoo-hee.


"I just realize it.. But your stomach is bigger now."


Yoo-hee smile. She pats her stomach softly.


"The baby is growing so fast, eommonim."


Mrs. Byun let out a sigh. "Poor you. You need to suffer like this while you're pregnant."

Yoo-hee hold Mrs. Byun's hands. "That's fine, eommonim. Look at me. I'm health and the baby is fine."


Just then, Mrs. Byun's phone ringing. She answer it.


"Uh?"


Mrs. Byun suddenly gets up from her position.


"Really?! I'm coming now!"


Yoo-hee surprised. "What's happening, eommonim?"

Mrs. Byun hung up the call and put her phone inside her bag. "He is wake up, Yoo-hee! Let's go!"

Yoo-hee gets up from her position and take her bag with her. "Let's go, eommonim!"

Just when the 2 women is about to walk out from there, someone is coming into their direction. Whether it's a coincidence or not.


Sehun surprised. He doesn't expect to meet them.



Mrs. Byun suddenly walk towards his direction. Yoo-hee following her, afraid that she would do something.


"Eo.. Eommonim."


And a hard slap can be heard.


Yoo-hee widen her eyes in shocked. Mrs. Byun just slapped Sehun.


"How dare you to showing that dirty face in front of us."


Sehun trying hard to control his expression eventough it feels really hurt to hear his aunt saying such a mean words like that.


Mrs. Byun hold his shirt. "How dare you to make my family suffered like that! How dare you?!"


"Eommonim!" Yoo-hee said as she'a trying to hold Mrs. Byun's arms, but she failed. Mrs. Byun grab his collar shirt.


"You don't even think about how much my husband and my father in law did for you. And now, you messed up with my son and my daughter in law. And you still have any shame to face us?"



Sehun just quiet. While clenched his fist, he bows 90 degrees politely towards Mrs. Byun.


"Please take back the rumor about my mother, i beg you."


Yoo-hee's eyes widen. But it doesn't look angry. It softened.


Mrs. Byun just quiet. She avoid to look at him.


"Straightened your position. You even throw your pride just now."


Sehun trying back to hold his tears.


"I beg you. My mother suffered a lot."


"Then how about my husband?!" Mrs. Byun shout to him. Tears falling from her eyes.

"You think your mother is the only one who suffer? My husband also suffered a lot!"

Sehun close his eyes. Tears falling from his eyes to the floor.

Mrs. Byun wipe her tears. She's trying hard to look strong.

"There's no reason for me to forgive you." She said as she walk from there. Yoo-hee hurrily follow her.

Soon after Mrs. Byun left, Sehun fall into the floor. He looks really empty and broke.



In the outside, Mrs. Byun is trying hard to hold her tears. But just then, her body can't stand of the pain anymore. She fall.



"Eommonim!" Yoo-hee said as she run towards her and hold her arms. "Are you okay?"



Mrs. Byun shakes her head. Tears falling from her eyes.


"How can i say such a harsh word like that to him?"



Yoo-hee's tears falling down. She hug Mrs. Byun, who is crying on her arms.
 

 

 


Baekhyun open the door. And soon, his jaw drop as he look at his mother, who looks really blank.

"Eomma."

Mrs. Byun let out a sigh. She take a look at him.

"How is your father?"

Baekhyun blinked his eyes. "He's.. Fine."

Mrs. Byun entering the room. And soon, she hug her husband. Mr. Byun surprised.

"Uh? Why?"

Mrs. Byun just quiet. She pats Mr. Byun's back.


"You did well, yeobo."


Baekhyun looks worried. He take a look at Yoo-hee.


"Hey.. Why your eyes looks puffy? Just like eomma's.."


"We met Sehun."


Baekhyun surprised. He hurrily take Yoo-hee into a hug.


"Oh god. How can it happened."


Yoo-hee just quiet. She rest her head into Baekhyun's chest.


"It's really hard for your mother. I feel sorry for her."


Baekhyun close his eyes. Then, he sighs. He turns his head into his mother, who looks trying hard to smile.
 



Sehun is driving into somewhere. He looks really determined. His grip into the steering wheel is really tight.

Suddenly, there'a a call coming into his phone. He hurrily use his earphone.


"Oh Sehun here."


"Mr. Oh! Your mother is awake and looking for you."


Sehun bit his lips. "Hmm.. Tell my mother to wait for a while. I'm heading into somewhere first."


Sehun hung up the call. He blinked his eyes in nervous.


"I'm sorry, eomma. But i have to do this."


Sehun push the gas more deeper.

 



It's 5.35 pm. Mrs. Kang is lazily lay her body on the carpet while watching TV. The siblings is currently playing at the backyard.


The bell is suddenly ringing. Mrs. Kang hurrily gets up from her position.


"Who's coming at this hour?" She said, wondering who it'll be.


"Wait!" Mrs. Kang said as she wear her slipper.


Mrs. Kang open the door. Just then, she raised her eyebrows in confused.


"Uh? Who are you?"


Sehun is standing in front of her. He bows politely 90 degrees towards her.


"Hello. I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you."


Mrs. Kang's eyes widen in shocked. She clenched her fist.


"Oh Se-yeon's son."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY THEY MEET SEHUN x MRS KANG. I just saw exo's comeback stage on m countdown and oh my godd aksjdhdkslala I CAN'T THEY'RE TOO HOT😍 Enjoy the story!