Chapter 21; I Know It, Now.

Two People (두 사람)

Yoo-hee smile happily. She keep staring at the USG result. 

"Once he come home, he must be super happy." Yoo-hee said, like she already know the situation. 

Soon, her phone is ringing. Yoo-hee hurrily answer the call. 


"Uh, Baekhyun?" 


Baekhyun just quiet. He blinked his eyes. 


"Uh.. Yoo-hee.." 


"Hm?" 


Baekhyun let out a sigh as he glaring at everyone in the meeting room. Jongin take a look at him. 


"Just tell the truth!" 


Baekhyun smack Jongin's head. Then, he sighs. 


"There's a sudden meeting and i think i can come home early.. Or maybe late at night.. I'm sorry." 


Yoo-hee's smile drop. She lowering her head. 


"Ah.. Really?" 


Baekhyun close his eyes, regret. He ruffle his hair. 


"Tell me, what do you want to eat? I'll bring it for you!" 


Yoo-hee bit her lips. Hiding her disappointment. 


"Just pay attention to the meeting."


Baekhyun take a look at his phone. Yoo-hee is already hung up the call. He let out a frustration sigh. 

Jongin just quiet. He know really well she must be really sad. 


"Should i just tell him?" 

 

Yoo-hee turn off her phone. Tears is running down into her cheek. She hurrily wipe her tears. 


"Did a pregnant woman turns into this sensitive? His job is important, Yoo-hee!" 


But then, she sighs. She take a look at the USG result. 


"What should eomma do, baby?" 


And the last thing she know, Yoo-hee is sitting at the bibimbap restaurant since she suddenly craving for it. She take a look at around her, only Yoo-hee that sit alone. Everyone is eating with their couple. 

 

"One bibimbap and nori soup."

 

Yoo-hee turns her head. The waitress put the stone bowl in front of her. And suddenly, her mood is back. She smile at the appearance of bibimbap and nori soup. 

Right after she muttered a thank you, she hurrily scoop one mouthfull bibimbap into . Soon, she laughs.


"I should learn how to make this." 


Yoo-hee's journey is not coming to an end. She is at the baby's shop. Looking for some baby clothes. 

"But doctor said it's still too early to find out the gender." Yoo-hee frown. Just then, something caught her eyes. 


A cute blue blanket with a star on it. Yoo-hee smile. She take it to the cashier. 


With a shopping bag on her right hand, Yo-hee is enjoying the night alone in the city. Drowning in the crowd of people. It's been a long time since she did this. She miss this feeling. 

Yoo-hee turns her head. There's a tteokbokki foos truck. She gulping. Suddenly, she craving for it. 

Aaand she is now walking with a tteokbokki on her right hand and the shopping bag on her left hand. She smile. 

"I never know that being a pregnant woman will be this happy." 

 


Baekhyun finish his meeting. He stretch his body and looking at his watch. 9.22 pm. 

"What a long day." Baekhyun said. Jongin just quiet. He keep thinking whether he should just tell it or not. 

"Yah Kim Jongin. Is there something bothering you?" 

Jongin surprised. He blinked his eyes. And after thinking for a while, he sighs. 


"Yeah, let's just say it." 


Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"


Jongin take a look at Baekhyun. 


"Actually.. This is a secret that i can't tell you. But since it's not like how i will predict, so let's just spoil it."

Jongin hold Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun looking at him weird. 


"Hyung, Yoo-hee is pregnant." 

 

 


"Kang Yoo-hee!" 


Baekhyun is keep calling Yoo-hee. But he can't reach her. Baekhyun let out a sigh as he entering their room. 

"Yoo-hee ah!" 

But the room is too quiet. Baekhyun take a look at his watch, 10.29 pm. He start to panic. 

"Where the hell she is?!" 

 

 

Yoo-hee is walking happily. She is already at their neighborhood when suddenly, something catch her eyes. 

A banana milk. She suddenly feel really thirsty. 

Yoo-hee take a look at her stomach.

"Aigoo.. Baby. Are you that hungry? Why you keep making mom eating?" 

And yeah, she is ended up drinking a banana milk. She has still 2 bottles left on the plastic bag in her left hand. 

Baekhyun open the gates in hurry. He turns his head to the left, to the right..

 

And soon, his eyes softened. 

 

Yoo-hee is walking into his direction while drinking a banana milk. Baekhyun looking at her. 

Yoo-hee turns her head. But then, her eyes meet with her favorite eyes. 


"Baekhyun?" 


Baekhyun run towards her and hug her into his arms. He let out a sigh. 

"Where are you and why don't you answer my call?!" 

Yoo-hee blinked her eyes. "Uh.. I turn off my phone. I'm sorry." 

Baekhyun looking at her. Then, he take a look at her stomach. He bend down and touch her stomach. 

 

"Annyeong.. Baby. It's me. This is your father."

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Tears is coming from her eyes. 

Baekhyun get up from his position. He take a look at her. 

"Yah, fool. Why don't you tell me earlier?! And why Jongin is the one who knows?!" 

Yoo-hee just quiet. She staring at him with tears running down into her cheek. Baekhyun surprised. 

"H.. Hey. I didn't mean it to call you fool-

Yoo-hee just cry without saying anything. Baekhyun start to panic. 

 

"Yoo-hee.."

 

"The baby is 2 months old. Stupid me, not realizing it when i don't get my period. And stubborn me, trying all the testpack eventough the result is same, 2 strips. Yeah, i'm so fool to be a mother." 

 

Baekhyun sighs. He hug her again. 

 

"But at least.. Now we know it, right?" 

 

Yoo-hee rest her head into Baekhyun's chest, crying. Baekhyun smile. He peek into a plastic bag on her hand. 

"Yah, why did you brought so much banana milk?" 

Yoo-hee take a look at him. Baekhyun laughs. He wipe the tears from her face. 


"I'm sorry."


Yoo-hee just quiet. Baekhyun pinch her cheek. 

"Aigoo.. Look at you. You must be craving for everything." 

"I already ate bibimbap, nori soup, tteokbokki, and now drinking a banana milk." Yoo-hee said innocently. Baekhyun chuckle. 

"Are you still hungry?" 

Yoo-hee thinks for a while. "Hmm.. I can eat some ramen." 

Baekhyun laughs. He take the shopping bag and plastic bag from her hand and intertwined their finger. 

"Let's cook some ramen, then. I'm hungry too."

 

 

"Is it a girl? Or a boy?" Baekhyun ask as he lean his chin into Yoo-hee's head. Yoo-hee is leaning into his arms. 

"It's still too early to find out about it." Yoo-hee said as she take the USG result. She point her finger at the little spot. 

 

"This is the baby's heart." 

 

Baekhyun take a look at it. He smile.

 

"I never thought that it would be so tiny." 

 

Yoo-hee grin. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

"You must be tired from the meeting. Have some rest." 

Baekhyun turns his eyes towards her.

 

"How can i sleep when i keep thinking about my child?" 


Yoo-hee staring at him. Baekhyun just quiet. He bring Yoo-hee closer to him. 

"I want our child to attend the prestigious school. Our child should enter Korea University for sure." 

Yoo-hee laughs. "It's not even born yet." 

"But we should think about it starting from now." Baekhyun declarated to himself. "Or should we sent our child abroad? To.. Juilliard? Or Harvard?" 

Yoo-hee thinks for a while. "I don't want to be separated from our child." 

"Me too." Baekhyun said. Yoo-hee looking at him.

"Weird."

"I love you."

Yoo-hee laughs. She really like the way Baekhyun end the conversation with something like that. She lean her head into his shoulder. 

"Let's sleep. Both of us must be really tired." 

 

 


Mrs. Byun and Mr. Byun staring at something. It's the USG result. Both of them looking at each other. 

Mrs. Byun blinked her eyes. "Uhm.. So.. It's.. True?.." 

Yoo-hee and Baekhyun just quiet. Suddenly, they feel so nervous. 

Mr. Byun looking at it once again. But Mrs. Byun take it from his hand. 

"Hey! I'm still looking at it!" 

Just then, Mrs. Byun turns her eyes into Yoo-hee. She points at Yoo-hee's stomach. 

 

"So.. Now.. OH MY GOD!" 

 

Mrs. Byun hurrily run into Yoo-hee and hug her. She looks really really happy as she widen her eyes, excitedly. 

 

"OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO HAVE A GRANDCHILD! OH MY GOD!" 

 

Mr. Byun laughs happily. He also run into Yoo-hee. Both Mr. and Mrs. Byun is hugging their daughter in law. Baekhyun laughs. 

"Oh my god.. I'm so happy! Literally bright up my day!" Mr. Byun said. Baekhyun surprised. He raised his eyebrows.

"Yah.. It's my first time hearing you say something as cheesy as that." Baekhyun said as he shakes his head. But seems like his parents doesn't care about it. Mrs. Byun pinch Yoo-hee's cheek. 

"Aigoo my daughter! I hope it's a girl so i won't have 2 Baekhyun in life!" 

"Eomma!" Baekhyun said, whining. Yoo-hee laughs. 

"One Baekhyun is more than enough." Yoo-hee said as she shakes her hand. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

 

"Yah!" 

 

"AM I GOING TO HAVE A GRAND GRAND CHILD?!" 

 

Grandma Park said as the door is opened. All of them looking at her. 

"Yoo-hee ah.." Grandma Park said, her eyes are teary. "Is that true?" 

Yoo-hee nods. "Yes, Grandma. It's 2 months old now." 

"Omo! Yoo-hee ah!" Grandma Park said as she hug her. Tears is running into her cheek. 

 

"I can't believe god sent me such a good life." 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Byun nods. Baekhyun smile over his Grandmother's reaction. 

"Oh.. I'm so hungry! Should we have some breakfast now?" Baekhyun said, pleading. Grandma Park take a look at him and she kiss her grandchild's forehead. 

"Grandma!" Baekhyun said, blushing. All of them laughing at him. 

 

 


"What? Stop all of your activities?" Baekhyun said as he sit at the bed. Yoo-hee nods. 

"I always get a morning sickness and it's really bad. Yesterday, i got it. Today must be a lucky day since i feel better." 

Baekhyun thinks for a while. He let out a sigh. 

"But piano is your life." 

Yoo-hee smile over her husband's words. She take a seat beside him. 

"But this baby.." She pats her stomach. "Is more than anything in my life."

Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee Then, he hug her. 

"I always on your side." 

Yoo-hee nods. She pats Baekhyun's back. 

"Thank you." 


*****


"Teacher!" 

The students yelled from their class as Yoo-hee walks towards them. She smile happily. 

"Aigoo.. My children!" Yoo-hee said happily. 
"How are you?" 

"We miss you a lot!" A little girl said while pouting her lips. Yoo-hee laughs. Yoo-hee remember her reason why she come back into this academy after 2 months. She is going to resign. Yeah, another resign in her life. 

Yoo-hee knock the door softly. The person inside the room shouting, replying her knock.

"Yes, come in!" 

Yoo-hee open the door. Mrs. Jung is smiling over her appearance. 

"Mrs. Kang!"

Yoo-hee bows politely towards her. 

"I come to here to say something." 

Mrs. Jung nods. "What is it?" 

Yoo-hee take something from her bag. A letter. She put it into Mrs. Jung's desk. Mrs. Jung take the letter.

 

But then, she widen her eyes. 

 

A letter of resignment. Mrs. Jung take a look at Yoo-hee. 

"Why is it? All of a sudden?!" 

Yoo-hee let out a sigh. 

"I'm pregnant, Mrs. Jung. It's an agreement between me and my husband that i should take care of my health now since doctor said that my body is too weak. I'll stop all of my activities and focus on my pregnancy." 

Mrs. Jung's jaw drop. She get up from her position. 

"What? Are you pregnant?!" 

Yoo-hee nods, slowly. And soon, Mrs. Jung come to hug her. 

"Omo! I'm so happy for you!" 

Yoo-hee smile. She take a look at her. 

Mrs. Jung smiling back at her. "Yeah. My body is also weak during my first child pregnancy and i had some bad morning sickness. Due to that, i need to postponed all of my activities." 

Mrs. Jung hold Yoo-hee's shoulder. She smile wisely.

"You have another living things on your body. Another soul, another heart. You should take care of it really well. I wish you for the best and everything good to you and your baby." 

Yoo-hee smile happily. She hug Mrs. Jung. 

"Thank you so much, teacher." 

 


Sehun walking out from the elevator. He has his car key with him. He is about to run outside when suddenly, someone's appearance caught his eyes. 

That person. The person that he missed a lot these past 2 months but he don't have any courage to tell it or to see her. 

 

Sehun just quiet. He fixed his eyes towards her. 

 

Only towards her. 

 

And it feels like everything around him is paused. 

 

Yoo-hee close Mrs. Jung's door after saying goodbye. Then, she walk right into Sehun's direction. 

 

"She's here." 

 

Sehun still frozen in his position. Not going to move nor blinked his eyes. 

 

"She is.. Here. Yoo-hee."

 

Yoo-hee turns her head to the front. But just then, she realized something. 

In front of her, a guy that she wish she won't see anymore after everything he did towards her and Baekhyun. 

 

The pain is coming again right after she saw him. 

 

Yoo-hee avoid Sehun's eyes as she hurrily walk passed him. Sehun realize it. He walk following her and grab her arms. 

 

"Kang Yoo-hee." 

 

"I don't think i have some time to talk to you." 

 

Sehun sighs. What's wrong with her?


"Kang Yoo-hee!" 


"Don't call my name like that!" Yoo-hee said, her eyes looks really angry, and full of disgust. Sehun taken aback by her action.
 

"Shameless." 


Sehun widen his eyes in shock. Slowly, he release the grip on her arms. He gulped as he feels nervous. Sehun just staring at her. 


"You.. Found out about it?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Double update for today. HEHE enjoy! 😊