Chapter 12; I'm Sorry

Two People (두 사람)

Baekhyun just quiet eventough the food is already in front of him. Ye-seul take a look at him. She sit beside him. 

"Why don't you touch your food? It'll be cold." 

Baekhyun just quiet. Then, he turns his head. 

"We need to talk, Song Ye-seul." 

And with that, Baekhyun harshly drag Ye-seul out from the restaurant. All of hia friends looking at him confusedly, except for Kyungsoo. 

"What's wrong with him?" Yixing ask. Kyungsoo take a look at Jongdae. 

"Why you invited her here?"

"She called me and told me that Baekhyun ignore her call.. And i told her i'm going to meet him this afternoon and she suddenly ask the restaurant address.." Jongdae said, confused. "Am i doing something wrong?"

Kyungsoo sighs. "Definitely. You invited a person that he swear he won't meet that person anymore." 

 

 

"Baekhyun." Ye-seul said as she's trying to let go of her hand. But Baekhyun just quiet. He drag her to the side of the road.

"Taxi!" Baekhyun shout loudly to the taxi driver across him. Ye-seul widen her eyes in surprised.

"Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing?!" 

"Send you home." Baekhyun said. "You're not belong in here." 

Ye-seul gasp. She harshly let go of her hand but Baekhyun keep holding her hand tightly. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun!" 

 

"I'm not here to talk to you. So just quiet and enter the taxi." 

But then, a slap is coming into Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun chuckle in disbelief. He take a look at Ye-seul. 

"How could you?" Ye-seul said as she looking at him. Her eyes are teary. 

"You know? I swear to myself i won't see you anymore in my life." Baekhyun said as he glaring at Ye-seul. "I even spit in front of your house so i won't come anymore into that hell house!" 

Ye-seul looking at him in disbelief. Tears are falling from her eyes. 

"You must hate me that much." She said as she wipe her tears. "But i'm fine with it. I know it's my punishment to leave you like that." 

Baekhyun take a look at her. Anger is all over his body. 

 

"Go to hell."

 

Baekhyun said as he leave her. Ye-seul staring at his back, she's trying hard to holding back her tears but she can't. She cover so anyone can't hear her. 

 

*****

 

Baekhyun is already on his way to home. He just staring at the window blankly. Jongin take a glance at him. 

"Today.. Madam is cooking a lot of food. She cook your favorite food." 

Baekhyun turns his head. "My mom.. Cook something?" 

Jongin shakes his head. "No. It's Yoo-hee ssi. She cooked so many food for you but she doesn't eat a bit. I'm the one who finished all the food." 

Baekhyun confused. He raised his eyebrows. 

"Why she doesn't eat?" 

Jongin chuckle as he hear Baekhyun's question. Then, he smile widely. 

 

"Because she wait for you."

 


Baekhyun enter his house. The house is already dark since it's 9 pm. Her parents and Grandma Park always go to bed early. He walk into his room and open the door slowly. 

Baekhyun turns his head as he looking for his wife. 

"Yoo-hee?"

But the room is too quiet. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. 

"Where's she?"

Just then, when Baekhyun is about to take his pajamas, he sees a woman that he looking for is falling asleep on the floor. Baekhyun chuckle. He walks towards her. 

Baekhyun staring at her. From her eyes, nose, lips.. Today, he realize that he just need her, to light up his day with her clumsiness, her curiosity, and her heartwarming smile. 

"I actually miss you a lot today.. Since i've going through a hard time to erase half of my life memories.." 

Slowly, Baekhyun's hand is approaching Yoo-hee's hair. And soon, he her hair. Baekhyun smile. All he need is her. 

"But.. Will she feel the same like the way i feel? I'm afraid she will get hurt.. Sooner or later." 

Baekhyun sighs. Then, he kiss her forehead. 

"Hey." Baekhyun whisper softly towards her. Yoo-hee moves her head slowly, then, she opens her eyes. 

"Baekhyun? Is that you?" Yoo-hee said as she rub her eyes. Baekhyun smile. 

"What are you doing here until you fall asleep?" 

Yoo-hee thinks for a while. "Well.. I'm going to looking for your pajamas.. And i'm searching your short.. It's on the bottom section.. And.. I sleep?" 

Baekhyun laughs. He take a look at her. 

"I'm hungry. Let's eat something delicious."

 


Yoo-hee and Baekhyun is at the dining room. Baekhyun sit patiently while waiting his wife. Not long after that, Yoo-hee come as she bring a pot of noodle. She put it in front of Baekhyun. 

"Why you want ramyun? I can cook something for you." Yoo-hee said as she take a seat in front of him. Baekhyun grin. 

"I loose my appetite and i think i need something like ramyun." Baekhyun said as he eat the ramyun. Yoo-hee nods. She just quietly staring at him. 

Baekhyun turns his eyes towards her. After finish munchinghis ramyun, he clear his throat. 

 

"I.. Can't eat this by myself. You should eat too."

 

Yoo-hee surprised. "But i already have dinner."

 

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. 

 

"She's lying." 

 

Baekhyun shakes his head. "No! I can't eat this by myself!" He said as he give Yoo-hee the chopstick. Yoo-hee take a look at him. 

"Hurry eat before it turns cold!" 

Finally, Yoo-hee eat the ramyun. Baekhyun take a look at her.

"Why you have to lie to me? Are you that afraid of me?" 

 

 

Ye-seul is sit in her couch alone. In front of her, there are 5 cans of beer. Ye-seul just silently drink it. 

"You know? I swear to myself i won't see you anymore in my life. I even spit in front of your house so i won't come anymore into that hell house!" 

Ye-seul just quiet as tears falling from her eyes. That painful words still linger on her head. 

 


Sehun is sitting in the bench, facing the Han River. He just silently watch the scenery. 

"Did Baekhyun told her about that accident?..." 

Sehun just quiet. Then, he sighs. 

 

 

Baekhyun just finishing take a bath. Yoo-hee is already in the bed while hugging the bolster. Suddenly Baekhyun jump into the bed. 

"Yah! Why hugging the bolster when you have me?" Baekhyun said as he take the bolster. Yoo-hee turns her head. 

"Huh? What- 

Just then, Baekhyun suddenly hug her. Yoo-hee shocked. She can't even move her body. 

"Let's sleep. I'm so tired." Baekhyun said as he close his eyes, and sleep. Yoo-hee still dazed. She take a glance towards Baekhyun. 

"If you keep glancing at me, i can't sleep." Baekhyun said. He's eyes still closed. Yoo-hee surprised. 

"What's with him today?!" 

But then, Yoo-hee also sleep as she's tired. Baekhyun open his eyes. He take a glance at her. 

"I'm sorry.. Yoo-hee ah." 

Soon, Baekhyun kiss his wife's forehead. Guilty, sad, and anger are mixed in his body. Then, he close eyes and sleep.

 

 

The morning arrive. Baekhyun is take a bath while Yoo-hee prepare his clothes. After finished, she tidy up the bed, when suddenly, Baekhyun's phone is vibrated as a message is coming. 

Yoo-hee turns her head. She just quiet. Since it's his privacy she doesn't dare to open it. But then, Baekhyun's phone is vibrated again. Another message is coming. 

"Should i open it? Maybe it's important, right?" 

And soon, she take his phone. The number is not saved in his phone. She open the message. 

But then, her eyes are widen in shocked. 


I don't know why you're so rude yesterday, but i think you still thinking about me. I don't care about your treatment towards me.. But i still love you Baekhyun ah. I'm so sorry about what happened between us.. But i want to be with you again. Can i? 


Yoo-hee's body is trembling. While holding back her tears, she open the second message. 


Let's meet tonight. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes. 

 


"Yoo-hee, where's my tie- 

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. He's looking at Yoo-hee, who's staring at his phone. She looks really shocked. 

"Yoo-hee." Baekhyun said as he walk aporoaching her. Yoo-hee turns her body. She give the phone towards Baekhyun. 

"It.. Must be important. I'll prepare your breakfast."

With that, Yoo-hee leave him. Baekhyun confused. He open the message. 

But then, his eyes are widen. Even it's not saved, but he knows really well who's the sender. Baekhyun clenched his fist, angry, and also scared at the same time. Scared because Yoo-hee already read that. 

Baekhyun rub his forehead, and shout in anger. He doesn't know what to do now. He's really angry. He throw his phone.  


"Song Ye-seul, that devil!"