Chapter 15; I Love You, I Really Love You

Two People (두 사람)

Yoo-hee and Baekhyun arrive at home. Thanks to Jongin, she can easily bring him into their room. And soon, she put Baekhyun on the bed. Yoo-hee sighs. She take a look at him. 

"Let's make some honey water." Yoo-hee said as she is about to leave the room. But then..

 


"Why don't you angry?"

 


Yoo-hee turns her head. Baekhyun gets up from his position and sit. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 

 

"Why don't you hit me now because you're so angry?" 

 

Yoo-hee sighs. "You must be drunk. I'll make a honey water for-

 

Baekhyun suddenly gets up and grab Yoo-hee's wrist. Then, he push her into the bed.

 

"Baekhyun-

 

"I'm not drunk!" Baekhyun said, in a high tone.

 

"I'm pretend to be drunk to see your reaction." 

 

Yoo-hee surprised. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"Don't you angry when you see that damn messages this morning? Why you pretend to be calm?" 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. 

 

Baekhyun take a look at her. "Kang Yoo-hee!" 

 

"I'm angry!"

 

Yoo-hee said, her voice cracked.

 

"I'm sad, i'm hurt, but i can't do anything!" 

 

Baekhyun surprised to see Yoo-hee. For the first time, shouting at him in anger. 

 

"Yoo-hee.." 

 

"Both of us agree not to interfere each other privacy. That's why, i can't do anything."

 

"What?" Baekhyun said. "Then i'm nothing for you?" 

 

Yoo-hee holding back her tears. She gets up from her position. "I'm going to make a honey water. Have a rest-

 

"I'm not drunk!" Baekhyun said in anger. He take a look at Yoo-hee. "How much i need to tell you that i did this to see your reaction?!"

 

Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun.

 

"My reaction?" 

 

Baekhyun eyes are teary. "I want to know if you were also hurted like me, you were sad and angry like me, how do you feel after read that? Are you feeling the pain and burden like me?" 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet.

 

"Baekhyun.."

 

"I like you."

 

Baekhyun said that, finally. Tears are falling from his eyes.

"I just realize that i need you and i miss you a lot. How i feel warm beside you when my whole body is cold. How i like to see you from head to toe, how i miss you when i was stressed with my work. And.."

 

Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-hee, who looks surprised. He wipe his tears.

 

"And how i love you as my wife. I really love you, Kang Yoo-hee."

 

And with that, Baekhyun kiss Yoo-hee's lips. Yoo-hee just quiet, altough she was still shocked by Baekhyun's words. 

 

"I need to open up. Yeah. I need to open up." 

 

Yoo-hee give a return kiss to Baekhyun. Both of them, finally, speak up about each other's feeling. The feeling that they had been hiding for some time, finally they revealed it. 

Baekhyun release his kiss. He let Yoo-hee to take a breath. He take a look at Yoo-hee, and smile. 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Yoo-hee smile. She nods. Baekhyun hug her tight. 

"Today is such a tough day for us.." 

 

 

Ye-seul just quietly staring at the dark. She is sitting at the bed, in the hotel. She take a look at her phone. 

 

I don't think you know this.. But i'm not drunk at all. Thank you for bring me into my wife. Everything is clear between us now. 

 

"Jerks." Ye-seul said, angrily. She throw her phone. Tears are falling from her eyes. 

 

*****

 

ttaeroneuni giri meolgeman boyeodo
seogeulpeun maeume nunmuri heulleodo~

Yoo-hee groans. Her hand is reaching for the phone since the alarm is ringing. But her hand is going into Baekhyun's face because she was cuddled by him. Baekhyun furrowed his forehead.

"Ugh wait! It's my phone!" Baekhyun said as he reach his phone, which is right behind Yoo-hee and turning off the alarm. 

"What time is it?" Yoo-hee said without even trying to open her eyes. 

"Hmm.. I don't know." 

Yoo-hee finally open her eyes. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

"Are you not going to work?" 

"I don't want to." Baekhyun said. He rest his head into Yoo-hee's shoulder.

 

"I just want to be with you all day long. Like this."

 

Yoo-hee chuckle. She pinch Baekhyun's cheek, which make Baekhyun wake up.

"Aish! Hurts!" 

"I need to cook breakfast." Yoo-hee said as she is about to get up, but Baekhyun hurrily grab her hand and she fall again into the bad. 

 

"Baekhyun!" 

 

"I love you." 

 

Yoo-hee turns her head. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"She.. Is the one that used to be your lover, right?" 

 

Baekhyun open his eyes. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 

 

"Can't we just not talk about her? Because i can feel the anger on my body." 

 

"Why? I think she is pretty.." 

 

"You're more prettier." 

 

Yoo-hee chuckle. She's staring at Baekhyun. 

"Fine, let's not talk about her. But.. What's her name?" 

Baekhyun groans. "I don't know!!" 

 


Sehun, can you tell my students to join Mr. Hwang's class? I can't go to work today. I already told Mr. Hwang about this. I'm sorry. 

Sehun sighs as he put his phone into his pocket. He cross his arms.  

"Yoo-hee.. What is actually happening?" 

 

 

What actually happens is.. Baekhyun and Yoo-hee are having a date. Both of them is having a breakfast in a restaurant. 

"Are you sure Jongin will be fine?" Yoo-hee ask to Baekhyun. Baekhyun nods. 

"I told him i'm feeling not well. Besides, i already finish my work and appa know it. I can take a day to rest." 

"Yeah.. You should rest. Look at those eyebags." Yoo-hee said as she points her finger into his eyes. Baekhyun rub his face. 

"Hey. It's nothing. I got this since my college day." 

Yoo-hee rest her chin into her palms. She take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"Why? Because of Song Ye-seul?" 

 

Baekhyun cough. He take a look at Yoo-hee, surprised. 

 

"Yah! How can you-

 

"I ask Jongin about her name since you don't know her name." Yoo-hee said playfully.

Baekhyun chuckle in disbelief. Then, he kiss Yoo-hee's lips. 

Yoo-hee widen her eyes, shocked.

 

"Uh? Baekhyun!" 

 

Baekhyun smile slyly. 

"That's the punishment." 

 


"Where are we going now.." Yoo-hee said as she linked her arms into Baekhyun's. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

 

"Let's make an ugly duckling turns into a swan." 

 

And the last thing Yoo-hee knows, she is sitting at the beauty shop while she got her hair being curled and some people put on a mascara on her eyelashes. 

Yoo-hee looks awkward by this "princess" treatment. She take a look at Baekhyun, who is busy reading a magazine. 

 


"Aigoo.. So pretty!" 

 

Baekhyun turns his head as he hearing some giggles. Just then, one of the employee come approaching him. 

"Sir. Madam is ready." 

Baekhyun gets up from his position. And soon, he open his mouth in awe. 

Yoo-hee is standing in front him, looks really pretty as she got her hair curled and put on some natural make up. Yoo-hee shyly looking at him. 

"How.. How do i look?" 

Baekhyun looking at her. From head to toe.. He laughs happily. 

"Daebak.. How can a woman look as pretty as a goddess?" 

Yoo-hee furrowed her eyebrows. "Is that a compliment or mocking?"

Baekhyun laughs. Then, he walk approaching her and lend his hand towards Yoo-hee. 

"Now.. You need the last touch up." 

 


Sehun is walking out from a store as he brought some gimbap. He take a look at it happily. 

"Yoo-hee must be like this. It's the most delicious gimbap i've ever try." 

Sehun is about to take some steps, when he hear a familiar voice. He turns his head to the right. 

 

"Huh? Yoo-hee ah-

 

But then, his smile disappear. 

 

Yoo-hee and Baekhyun looks really happy together. Baekhyun open the door for Yoo-hee, and she happily enter the car. Soon, Baekhyun also entering the car and their car move into somewhere. 

Sehun just quiet. He take a look at the gimbap inside the goodie bag. 

"This is nothing compared to Baekhyun's treatment towards her." 

Sehun turns his eyes, just to see an empty street around him. He grab the goodie bag tight. 

"I'm not supposed to be like this. I can't have any crush my own cousin's wife, right?" 

 


"Where are we now?" Yoo-hee said as she walk out from the car. Baekhyun just quiet. He holds her hand and soon they're entering the store. 

"Okay. Pick as much as you can." 

Yoo-hee take a look at around her, speechless. 

A boutiques. There are so many pretty clothes. Yoo-hee sighs. 

"As much as i can? But it's too many!" 

Baekhyun take a look at her. "We can make another walking closet." 

"Baekhyun-

"Pick whatever you like. I'll be waiting~" Baekhyun said as he leave her. Yoo-hee looking around her, and sigh. 

Baekhyun is busy playing with his iPad. Just then, a message come into his phone.

It's from Jongin. Baekhyun open the message. 

 

Urgent. The rumor about you take a day off to having a date with madam is spreading around the office and the shareholder wants to see you. 

 

Baekhyun suddenly quiet. He looks really shocked. 

 

"Who is spreading this. Even Jongin don't know about this." 


"Yoo-hee! Are you done?" Baekhyun said as he walk closer approaching the fitting room. He take a glance into his phone. 

 

"I don't know.." 

 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" 

The fitting room's door opened. Baekhyun turns his head. And soon, he is in awe again. 

Yoo-hee walk out from the fitting room awkwardly. She wears a pretty pink off shoulder dress that shows her flawless skin. 

Baekhyun chuckle. He can't take his eyes off of her. 

 

"How can i fall in love in the middle of a conflict now?!" 

 

"How?" Yoo-hee as she covering her shoulder using her hand. Baekhyun laughs. He take Yoo-hee's hand. 

"You really make me dizzy." 

Yoo-hee raised her eyebrows. "Your answer is always like that. Is that another compliment or mocking?" 

Baekhyun laughs. He interlock their fingers. 

"Let's show the world how pretty you are." 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I'm so sorry for such a late post😔 i was really busy these days since i'm taking college entrance. Well, i'll trying to update as soon as possible 🙏

 

Ps; the song of Baekhyun's alarm is Two People by Sung Si-kyung. I recommend this song for you, and i rate this song 10/10 ✨✨✨✨✨