Chapter 16; We Did It?

Two People (두 사람)

"Here we are." Baekhyun said as he let out a sigh. Yoo-hee take a look at him. 

 

"Why.. You bring me the office?" 

 

Baekhyun turns his head. Then, a big smile appear on his face. Or maybe, he is faking it. 

 

"To show off to everyone that i have a beautiful wife." Baekhyun said. Yoo-hee blinked her eyes nervous. 

 

"You know that everyone maybe know me since i'm a former employee in here, right?"

 

"Yeah, why? Is that make you scared?" 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. She slowly nod. 

 

"I'm.. That stupid girl suddenly come to here again as a director's wife. They must be talking many bad things about me." 

 

Baekhyun looking at her. He gives her a hug. 

 

"With me beside you, no one would dare to say anything. Trust me." 

 

Yoo-hee take a look at Baekhyun, and smile. 

"Should we go now?"

 


Baekhyun walk out from the car first. Soon, the security bows towards him. Yoo-hee also walk out from the car and hurrily approaching Baekhyun. Baekhyun hold her hand tight. 

 

"Let's go." 

 


Both Yoo-hee and Baekhyun walk side by side heading towards Baekhyun's room. And everyone start to whispering around as soon as they see the familiar woman; Yoo-hee. 

"Omo, isn't that Kang Yoo-hee?!" 

"Ah really?! So Director Byun's wife is Kang Yoo-hee?!" 

"Look at her! She is so different now!" 

 

Yoo-hee hold Baekhyun's hand more tight as she's scared now. Baekhyun trying not to look bothered, when he actually scared that Yoo-hee would be hurted again. Baekhyun hold her hand really tight. 

 

"I'm scared.." Yoo-hee said on her mind. 

 

"Don't make any eye contact with them and just hold my hand."  Baekhyun said on his mind, as if he answered Yoo-hee. 

 

Just then, the lift opened and a guy is running towards them. Baekhyun turns his head. 

"Director!!" Jongin said as he hurrily bows towards Baekhyun. Then, Jongin take a look at Yoo-hee and bows towards her too. 

"Madam! You're here too!" Jongin said as he try to catch his breath. Baekhyun take a look at him. 

"Let's go to my room." 

 

 

Yoo-hee just sit at the sofa, doing nothing. Baekhyun and Jongin was left to the meeting room. Yoo-hee sighs.

"Tsk. I better cook at home now." 

Yoo-hee take a look at around her. She cross her arms.

"Yah.. This room is not changing at all." 

Yoo-hee turns his eyes into Baekhyun's table. Then, she smile. 

 

"I actually don't want to say this anymore.. But.. Is this what you called a proposal?!"

 

Yoo-hee laughs. A memory of her being scolded by Baekhyun suddenly appear on her head. Yoo-hee gets up from her position as she approaching the table. 

"It's fun to remember it." Yoo-hee said as she touch the table. 

"How can he take a day off to have a date with his wife?!" 

Yoo-hee turns her head as she hear someone is talking right in front of Baekhyun's room. Yoo-hee walk closer into the door to hear it clearly. 

"Yeah. And what more shocking is, his wife is Kang Yoo-hee! The employee that he kicked 2 months ago. How shameless." 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Not enough talking about her, now they're even talking about Baekhyun behind his back? 

"Argh, i'm so upset." Yoo-hee said as she feel anger is filling up her body. She open the door in a sudden, making the 2 people in front of her surprised. 

The 2 male employee are looking at her, scared and shocked. Yoo-hee take a look at them. 

 

"Make sure your place is safe to gossip around. You just did it in a wrong place." 

 

With that, Yoo-hee leave them dumbfounded as she start to walk away from them. 

 

"Aigoo! I'm so angry!" Yoo-hee said as she just walking without even know her destination. And just then, she realize she is walking too far from Baekhyun's room and she forget where is this. 

"I just leave this company for 2 months and now i forgot where is it." Yoo-hee said in disbelief. She is trying to remember, when she hear something. 

 

"How can someone who will lead this big company is leaving his duty just to have a date?" 

 

Yoo-hee surprised. Why on earth everyone is talking about this again?! 

Yoo-hee slowly walk closer to the door and  
eavesdropping the conversation. She place her ear into the door. 

 

Baekhyun just quiet. All the shareholders is looking at him. 

"Director. I know you just start a new day with your wife. But it isn't enough yet that makes you take a day off when the works are pile up now?!" 

Baekhyun lowering his head. He bows towards them. 

"I'm sorry. I promise this won't happen again in the future." 

One of the shareholder looking at him. "Ah yeah. And i hear that your wife is our former employee.. Right? That Kang Yoo-hee?" 

 

Baekhyun turns his head. 

 

"That girl is quite immature and irresponsible. Maybe you got affected by her?"

 

Baekhyun gasp in disbelief. He clenched his fist in anger. 

While in the outside, Yoo-hee feels weak after hearing that words. Her grip into the door knob is more tight as it support her body.

 

Baekhyun trying hard to hold back his anger. He take a look at that shareholder. 

 

"Isn't bad talking about her is more immature and irresponsible?" 

 

Everyone in the room surprised. Baekhyun give a firm look towards them. 

 

"I'm really sorry about what happened today. I know it was my fault. But hearing you talking like that about my wife, i don't think i'm the only one who should apologize right now." 
 


And with that, the situation inside the meeting room is really tense now. 

 

"I think it's enough for you to talk now. Rest yourself before you get high blood pressure." 

 

Baekhyun bows once again and hurrily leave the room, following by Jongin. Just then, when he open the door, Yoo-hee is falling into him as she is right at the door. 

Yoo-hee surprised as she looking at Baekhyun. She lowering her head. 

Baekhyun also surprised. He take a look at her.

 

"What are you doing here?" 

 

 

Sehun is sitting at the park. He take a look at his phone. Soon, he let out a sigh. 

"I'm sorry, Yoo-hee ah." 

 

 

Baekhyun and Yoo-hee is on their way to home. Both of them just quiet as they feel awkward. 

 

"Did she heard what the shareholder said?" 

 

"Why he doesn't tell me that he got scold by the shareholder?" 

 

"Why she doesn't say anything?!" 

 

"Why he doesn't say anything?!"


"Yoo-hee."

 

"Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun and Yoo-hee staring at each other. Baekhyun turns his head. 

 

"You first." 

 

Yoo-hee blinked her eyes. She lowering her head. 

 

"Uh.. Um.. It must be hard for you. I'm sorry." 

 

Baekhyun thinks for a while. "No.. Actually i never hear any single words that come from their mouth. It's okay." 

Yoo-hee take a look at him. "But.. Why they know about it? You said that even Jongin doesn't know about this." 

"That's it." Baekhyun said. "I think someone just spying on us."

"Who it is.. I'm curious." Yoo-hee said as she lean her head into the window. Baekhyun take a look at her. 

"Don't think about it. It just wasting your time. I'm sure that sooner we will know who is-

Just then, Baekhyun braking the car in a sudden. Yoo-hee shocked. 

"Aigoo that car! How can he drive crazily like that!" Baekhyun said in anger. Yoo-hee take a look at him. 

 

But then, she realize something. 

 

Baekhyun's hand is on top of her thigh. 

 

"Baek.. Baekhyun.. Your hands.." 

"Huh?" Baekhyun said as he still don't get it. Soon, he turns his eyes. 

"Aigoo." 

 

 

Yoo-hee is entering her room in a hurry and soon she close the door. She rub her cheeks that feels hot now. 

 

"Aigoo. Why am i blushing like this?!" 

 

Baekhyun also still shocked with that. He take a look at his hand. 

 

"Why are you doing that?" 

 

Yoo-hee is already change her clothes into a short and an oversized t-shirt. She's sitting at the bed while rubbing her cheeks. Just then, Baekhyun entering the room. 

"What are you doing?" 

Yoo-hee turns her head. Baekhyun is looking at her weirdly. 

"I feel hot all of a sudden." 

Baekhyun chuckle. A smirk appearing on his face. 

 

"No way.. Are you blushing because of 'that'?" 

 

Yoo-hee shocked. "Baekhyun!" 

 

Baekhyun laughs. He take off his shirt, showing his great abs and lay himself on the bed. 

"Me too. Feeling hot all of a sudden." 

Yoo-hee take a look at him. 

"I already turn on the air conditioner." 

Baekhyun take a look at her. "Good girl." 

Just then, Baekhyun's eyes is moving into Yoo-hee's thigh. He blinked his eyes. 

 

"Don't even think about that, Baekhyun! Think straight!" 

 

Baekhyun turns his eyes into Yoo-hee, who is paying attention to the tv. Baekhyun staring at her. From her eyes, nose, and..

 

Lips. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, think straight! Come on man!"  Baekhyun said as he shakes his head.

But then, before he could even think again, his hand is already touching Yoo-hee's thigh. Yoo-hee take a look at him, shocked.

 

"What.. What are you doing?.."

 

"I'm a man too, right?" 

 

Yoo-hee blinked her eyes, confused. Her heart is start beating faster. 

 

"Umm.. Yeah.. Why?" 

 

And the last thing Yoo-hee know -even before she could ask again- Baekhyun is already on top of her body, making her shocked by his sudden move. 

 

"Baekhyun.."

 

"I do this because i love you." 

 

Soon, Baekhyun lips is crashing into Yoo-hee's lips. He kiss her with all his passion. 

Yoo-hee, shocked at first. But then, without she even realize, her hand is holding into Baekhyun's shoulder and return him with kiss. 

And the light is turning off at that room. Only both of them who knows what's going on there. 

 

 


The morning is come as the sun hit Yoo-hee's leg. Yoo-hee groans. She move her head and bump into something. 

 

"Uh.. What is this.." 

 

But Yoo-hee still half asleep. She keep bumping her head into that. 

"Why Yoo-hee ah.." Baekhyun said. Still sleeping. Then, he hug her tight. 

Just then, Yoo-hee feel something is different than usual. She thinks for a while.  

 

"What is this? Why it feels.. Empty?" 

 

Yoo-hee open her eyes. She blinked her eyes soon as she open it. 

 

"Why.. Why you don't wear your-

 

Yoo-hee take a look under her blanket. And her eyes are widen. 

Baekhyun chuckle. "What? I'm not wearing what?"

Yoo-hee still confused. She ruffled her hair. 

Baekhyun finally wake up. He take a look at Yoo-hee. 

 

"Yeah. We did it." 

 

Yoo-hee cover her face using her hand, feeling embarrassed. She shakes her head.

Baekhyun laughs. "Why are you being like that? We're married couple. It's not a sin to do that." 

"But.. I'm embarrassed.." 

"Embarrassed?" Baekhyun said, surprised. "But you seems to be enjoy it." 

"Baekhyun!!!" Yoo-hee said as she covering her ears now. Baekhyun laughs happily. He hug Yoo-hee again. 

 

"I wonder what my kids will look like.."

 

"Baekhyun!" 

 

"Baekhyun?" 

Another voice appears, make Baekhyun and Yoo-hee suddenly quiet. Not long after that, a footsteps can be hear as it take a step closer towards their room. Both Yoo-hee and Baekhyun just quiet. 

"Eomma?" Baekhyun said. He take a look at Yoo-hee. Yoo-hee shrugged her shoulder. 

Just then, someone knock their room. Make them shocked and panic. 

"Where's my clothes?!" Yoo-hee said as she turns her head to find it. Baekhyun also looking for it. 

 

Mrs. Byun raised her eyebrows, confused. 

"Hey, it's already 7.15 am and they not wake up yet?" 

 

"Yah! Where is it?! Why is just yours?! Yoo-hee said, panic. She hurrily give Baekhyun's clothes to him. 

Baekhyun turns his head to find Yoo-hee clothes. There is it. Right under the bed. He hurrily take and give it to Yoo-hee. 

"Here!" Baekhyun said. Yoo-hee is about to wear her clothes, but then, she take a look at Baekhyun. 

"Close your eyes!" 

Baekhyun nods lazily as he wear his clothes too. Yoo-hee hurrily wear her clothes. 

"Baekhyun ah! Yoo-hee ah! Let's have a breakfast! I'll wait in dining room." 

With that, Mrs. Byun leave to dining room. Both Baekhyun and Yoo-hee let out a sigh. What a good way to start their day.

 


Mrs. Byun walk downstairs, still thinking why they're not waking up yet. Sehun take a look at her. 

"They aren't wake up yet?" Sehun said as he put the food. Mrs. Byun nods. 

"Yeah.. It's strange.. Yoo-hee never wake up late." 

Sehun just quiet. Then, he smile.

"Well.. Let's wait. They'll wake up sooner or later."

 


The door is opened. Baekhyun and Yoo-hee walk side by side slowly, as just they commit some crime. Yoo-hee hold Baekhyun's hand. 

"Everyone is already there?" Yoo-hee ask. Baekhyun take a glance. 

"Well.. My father seems to be at the office now. It's only my mother, grandma, and-

Just then, Baekhyun suddenly quiet. Yoo-hee turns her head. 


"Baekhyun hyung! Yoo-hee! Let's have a breakfast together!"


"And Sehun." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOHHH i'm so sorry for such a late updatee! I've been busy these days & happy ied mubarak for anyone who celebrate it! 🙆 asgdjdkflfl yeah i thought this chapter was the hardest for me to wrote it since there's a.. 🙈 kyaah i also embarrassed and scared to wrote this properly. So, i hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you!