Chapter 19; The Truth

Two People (두 사람)

Baekhyun is entering the meeting room. Mr. Kwon is already there, being hold by 2 bodyguards. 

"Aigoo.. Mr. Kwon. Why you ended up like this.." Baekhyun said as he take a seat in front of Mr. Kwon. 

 

"Do you think this is finished just because you know who is the traitor?" 

 

Baekhyun take a look at Mr. Kwon. He place his chin into his palm. 

 

"Do you think it's over for me? No. This is just the beginning." 

 

Mr. Kwon take a sharp glance at Baekhyun. Baekhyun lean his back into the chair. 

 

"I'm going to make some offer for you." Baekhyun said. He cross his arms. 

 

"If you can bring the real traitor to me, i'll give you some enough compensation. Enough for you to move to US or Germany."

 

Mr. Kwon take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"I don't think i can maintain you as the employee here.. But i can give you the compensation as much as your salary in 12 years."

 

Baekhyun get up from his position. 

 

"With that amount of money.. You can move to US and invest some money to your relation.. Your child can get a good school and married to a good people.. Your wife will be happy since she can shop everytime she wants.. It's a really good offering right?" 

Mr. Kwon close his eyes. Hearing about his family, he feels weak. 

 

"Like how you weak when you hear about your family, i also weak everytime i hear about my wife. Since you hurt my wife.. I will hurt your family too." 

 

Mr. Kwon just quiet. He clenched his fist. 

 

Baekhyun take a look at him. He place his hand into the table. 

"So.. What will you do?" 

Mr. Kwon close his eyes. Then, he take a breath. 


"I'll help you, Director."

 

 

Flashback end. Mr. Kwon is looking at his watch. Soon, the door is opened. 

Sehun is coming. Mr. Kwon take a look at him. 


"Have a seat, Mr. Oh." 


"So.. You actually read my message?" Sehun said as he take a seat in front of Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon nods. 

 

"How much actually you need?" 

 

Sehun turns his head. He thinks for a while. 

 

"Hmm.. How much you can pay me?" 

 

Mr. Kwon take a look at him. 

"Let's eat first, Mr. Kwon." Sehun said as he take some sashimi into his bowl. Mr. Kwon take a glance at him. Secretly, he sent a message to someone. He put his phone beside him. 

Baekhyun is running into the second room. And soon, he arrive. He take a look at the door. 

Sehun is eating his sashimi quietly. He take a glance at Mr. Kwon. 

 

"Actually.. Why did you want to work with me? I don't think someone as busy as you want to do some game with me." 

 

Mr. Kwon just eating his food calmly. 

 

"Why are you so cocky just because you can play a game with me?" 

 

Sehun just quiet. He take a look at Mr. Kwon. 

 

"I already said it clearly to you.. To repay everything. I'm not cocky. I just do what i have to do."

 

Mr. Kwon just nod. Sehun take a glance at him. 


"Something must be happen. I should be more careful."


Mr. Kwon and Sehun is eating the sashimi quietly. Fully aware, Sehun take a look at him. 


"So.. About my payment.. When will you give it?" 


Baekhyun blinked his eyes. He hold the door knob tight. 


"Why he need that money so much?" 


Mr. Kwon put his chopstick. He take a look at Sehun.


"My boss will give it to you, now." 


Baekhyun take a deep breath. He nods. 


"Oh Sehun. Let's find out what do you want."


Sehun raised his eyebrows, confused. 


"You said you are the one that has a big power-


The door is suddenly open. Sehun turns his head. 


But then, his eyes are widen in shocked. 


Baekhyun is in front of the door. He take a look at Sehun. 

 

"How much money do you need, Mr. Oh Sehun?" 

 

Sehun really shocked. He gets up from his position. Mr. Kwon bows towards Baekhyun. 

"You did a good job." Baekhyun said towards Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon give Baekhyun a voice recorder. 

"Everything was recorded there. Thank you, Director. I'll never forget your kindness."

Sehun just quiet. He still in shocked. Baekhyun take a look at him. 

"Why do you need so much money when you live only with your mom?" Baekhyun said as he take a look at around him.

 

Sehun thinks for a while. Then, he laughs. 

 

"Yeah. Why should i need so much money when i only live with my sick mother?" 

 

Baekhyun glaring at him. Sehun cross his hand. 

 

"Hyung. I don't need so much money. No.. Scratch that. I don't need your family money." 

 

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. 

 

"What do you want actually?" 

 

Sehun thinks for a while. 

 

"I just need my mother's reputation.. Your family recognize their fault.. And to make you feel what i feel."

 

Baekhyun clenched his fist. 

 

"Oh Sehun."

 

"How does it feel to broke your leg, when the only thing i can do is just dance? And your father kicked us to US.. Saying that it's for my sake.. But then my mom turns into like that!! That's because of your family, bastard!!" 

 

Baekhyun widen his eyes. He take a look at Sehun. 

 

"Because of that accident.. You got angry and blame my family for that? Don't you know how much my mother worried about you and your mother?! How my father making a bank account just for your school tuition? How you can recover because of my grandfather? You little brat don't know how to say thank you!" 

 

Sehun lose words. What Baekhyun said it's true. Baekhyun take a look at him.

 

"I think you are wrong. The person that makes your mother like that it's not us, it's your father." 

 

Hearing the words father, Sehun can't help but giving Baekhyun a punch. 

 

"Bastard." 

 

Baekhyun wipe the blood from his corner lips. He take a look at Sehun. 

"That's it. That's what i want to see from you. You finally have a courage to fight your father."

"Stop talking about that!!" 

"Yoo-hee.." Baekhyun said as he gets up from his position. "Also don't know where is her father until this time. But she always grateful for everything she have." 

Baekhyun take a look at Sehun. 

"Why can't you just live like that? Grateful for what you have now.. And not looking back?"

Sehun just quiet. Then, he take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"Yoo-hee.. I like her. Not as my cousin, but as a woman." 

 

With that words coming out from Sehun's mouth, Baekhyun punch him right in his face. Sehun fall into the floor. 


"HOW DARE YOU, OH SEHUN?!"


Sehun just quiet. He laughs. 

"But you know? Everytime i'm with her, all she talks about is you. Your favorite food, your favorite song, and everything about you. She talks about it while smiling a lot.. Think about you. That's how she love you."

Baekhyun just quiet. Thinking about Yoo-hee makes he weak. 

Sehun let out a sigh. He take a look at Baekhyun. 

 

"There's no place for me or anyone else in her heart. That's only for you, no one else. Make sure you take care of her." 

 

 

Baekhyun arrive at home. He hurrily run into his room. 

Grandma Park take a look at him. Then, she smile. 

"Now.. After he got married.. All he is looking for is just Yoo-hee." Mrs. Byun said. She cross her arms. 

"At first, he want to jump from the hill. But now, he totally jump into her heart! Aigoo, that immature boy!" 

Grandma Park just smile widely. 


"Now.. He knows the meaning of life." 

 

Baekhyun open the door. Yoo-hee is there, sitting at the sofa while watching TV. Baekhyun relieved a sigh, he hurrily run and hug her. 

"Hey.. What's wrong?" Yoo-hee said, surprised. She take a look at Baekhyun.. And spotted the wound on his corner lips. 

"Oh my god.. What's wrong with you?" Yoo-hee said worried. Baekhyun just quiet. But tears fall from his eyes. 

"Baekhyun ah?" Yoo-hee said, scared. Baekhyun hug her tight.

 

"Don't go.. Anywhere. Don't leave me." 

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. But then, she nods.

 

"I don't have any reason to leaving you."

 

Baekhyun rest his head into Yoo-hee's shoulder. He silently cry.

"Something bad must be happen again, right?" Yoo-hee said as she pats Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun take a look at her. Yoo-hee widen her eyes after seeing tears on his face. 

"Why are you crying?!" Yoo-hee said as she wipe his tears. Baekhyun just quiet. Like a little kid that fall from his bicycle and crying into his mother's arms. Baekhyun just quiet while staring at Yoo-hee. 

 

"The one.. That spying on us.." 

 

Baekhyun holds Yoo-hee's hand tight. 

 

"It's Sehun."

 

Yoo-hee just quiet. Shocked. She blinked her eyes.

 

"Uh? What..-

 

"He was there.. He was the one who saw us walking out from the salon.. It was him who spread the rumor." 

 

Yoo-hee widen her eyes in disbelief. 

 

"How can.. He did that.."

 

Baekhyun hold Yoo-hee's shoulder. 

 

"Yoo-hee ah, listen to me. If something happened, call me. Don't be afraid, i'll always protect you. I promise."

Yoo-hee just silently nod. Tears are coming from her eyes. 

 

"But.. How.. How could him to do that?" 

 

Baekhyun sighs. He hug Yoo-hee. Yoo-hee just quiet. She cries on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

"I'm sorry.. Yoo-hee ah. I'm so sorry."

 


*****


"Are you sure you want to move?" The academy owner said. Yoo-hee nods. 

"This academy have a subsidiary near my neighbor. My husband think maybe it'll be better for me move to there." 

The owner thinks for a while. "Yeah.. Since you already apply the transfer request letter.. You can move, Yoo-hee ssi."

Yoo-hee bows towards the owner. She take a look at her. 


"Thank you, Mrs. Jung." 


Yoo-hee packing her things and put it on the box. But then, she remember something. 

The day she was fired by Baekhyun. When everyone in the office is paying their attention towards her. Yoo-hee smile. 

"It's been around 5 months." Yoo-hee said. After finish, she take a look at the clean desk in front of her. Soon, she leave the room. 

Sehun is finishing his class. He enter the teacher's room. Just then, he notice that the owner is here. 

"Uh? Mrs. Jung?" 

Mrs. Jung turns her head. "Omo! Mr. Oh?" 

Sehun bows towards her. Mrs. Jung looking at him, confusedly. 

"Don't you join another teacher?" 

Sehun blinked his eyes. "Eh? Why?" 

"You don't know?" Mrs. Jung said, surprised. "Mrs. Kang is moving today."

Sehun suddenly quiet. "Mrs. Kang? Do you mean..-

 

"Yeah, Mrs. Kang Yoo-hee. She's moving to our subsidiary." 

 

With that, Sehun hurrily run into the outside. Hope that Yoo-hee is still there. 

 

"What is actually happening?! Why she suddenly move?!" 

 

Sehun arrive at the outside, but nope. Another teacher already go back into their class. Sehun run into the field, but nobody's there. He hold his knees as he try to catch his breath. 

 

"Yoo-hee.. Where are you? What's wrong with you?" 

 

Sehun take a look at around him, but it's empty. He let out a sigh as he kick the dustbin in frustration.  


"And now.. I realize.. I lost again. I just can't win against him.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO THEEEEREEE i finally update some chapter! Uh i'm sorry for turning Sehun into such a bad bad. And i hope you get ready because.. He will turn into more bad bad.. HEHE enjoy! xx