Chapter Two

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Tell me,” Jungkook said to the training class, his eyes never leaving Taehyung, “what the importance of your title for this company is.”

 

“Making sure we release a working product,” Yoongi said from next to Taehyung. “One with no bugs.”

 

“Precisely,” Jungkook said, walking towards them and stopping in front of Taehyung. “Which means we expect you to come to work looking your best and ready to give the best that you have. I don’t want you coming in intoxicated or hungover, unlike a couple of people here. The second I hear that you are, you can bid this job goodbye. We will not tolerate tardiness either. You will be giving your best performance or else our product won’t come out the way we expect it to be.”

 

He turned and stared down at Taehyung, who slowly sunk in his seat. Jungkook’s piercing gaze was making him more and more nervous. His heart was beating faster and he couldn’t be any more embarrassed than he was. He thought he would never see that stranger ever again, but here he was… Standing in front of him as his boss. Taehyung couldn’t bare to face him as his whole face turned completely red.

 

“You both do know that I can tell when someone is hungover, right?” Jungkook asked Taehyung and Jimin. “This is your final warning. There will be no drinking on a work night from here on out. I’m letting you off this one time because it’s your first day.”

 

He walked away, causing Taehyung to let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. He once again looked at his packet and tried his hardest to focus. The whole class was now quiet and Taehyung knew they were staring at him. He could feel Jungkook’s glare, which pinched at his heart. He has never once had a one night stand, and of course his very first one landed him in this position. He didn’t know how he was going to face his boss now.

 

After a while, Jungkook finally announced they could go to break. Taehyung immediately shot up and rushed out of the room, Jimin quickly following behind. Taehyung rushed into the bathroom and into one of the stalls, not even closing it shut as he dropped down in front of the toilet. Jimin shimmied himself into the stall and locked it behind him before dropping down next to his friend and grabbing his shoulders. Taehyung suddenly leaned forward and let his contents out into the toilet, coughing loudly with tears in his eyes.

 

“Y-yah, are you okay?” Jimin asked, causing Taehyung to shake his head before allowing himself to puke again. “Tae, calm down.”

 

“H-hyung,” Taehyung whispered, dry heaving and sitting up, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. “This… Is so embarrassing… So traumatising. Hyung, I don’t know what to do.”

 

“You… You didn’t tell him you were leaving this morning, did you?” Jimin asked, causing Taehyung to sadly nod his head. “Tae…”

 

“He hates me, and he’s going to make my life a living hell,” Taehyung whispered. “How come the one person I decided to hook up with, it ended up being my boss?!”

 

“Tae,” Jimin whispered as his friend cried into his chest. Jimin sighed and hugged him tightly, knowing the boy needed that. After Taehyung calmed down, he slowly stood up and flushed the toilet, letting Jimin help him up. They walked over to the sink and Taehyung cleaned his face, fixing up his makeup with what Jimin brought in from the car. Jimin then hugged the boy one last time before following him out to go back to the training rooms. Luckily this time they weren’t late.

 

“Man, you okay?” Yoongi asked them as they sat down. “Your eyes are red.”

 

“I… I’ve been better,” Taehyung said, his voice cracking. He stopped talking when Jungkook came walking back into the room, giving him the same intense stare.

 

“Welcome back,” Jungkook said coldly to the class, walking to the front and crossing his arms as everyone settled down from their break. “Alright, now that we’re back, I have a question for you… I need someone to answer for me… What processing systems do JC computers use… Kim Taehyung?”

 

“What?” Taehyung asked in surprise, his voice hoarse from the crying and the puking. “Uh.. Well JC… They partnered with Android and Microsoft so you can get android capabilities on our windows computers. We don’t just have the microsoft store, but you’re also able to download android apps.”

 

“I’m sorry, but can you say that one more time? A little louder?” Jungkook asked, placing his hand to his ear. “I could barely hear you. You were mumbling.”

 

“I wasn’t mumbling,” Taehyung breathed out, refusing to look at Jungkook.

 

“Jungkook, can you please not torment my new hires?” a new voice asked as a tall guy with purple tinted hair walked in with Seokjin.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter