Special Chapter Part Nine

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe this is the last of it,” Jimin said as he and Taehyung carried a large dresser out of the house, dragging it into the moving van. “Are we really leaving this place, Tae?”

“After a very long time,  yes we are,” Taehyung said, nodding his head. “I’m excited for a new start!”

“So am I!” Jimin said with a bright grin. “It’s going to be weird living with other people. I’m used to it just being you and I with the constant visits from our boyfriends.”

“I know what you mean,” Taehyung said, chuckling. Once the dresser was in, they put up the ramp and closed the door of the truck. They both then walked to the house and picked up the last two boxes full of their valuable items, loading them into Taehyung’s car in the front seat. “Alright, I’m going to go drop off the house keys to this place with the landlord.”

“Well first,” Jimin said, taking out his phone, “one last picture with this house. Just for the memories.”

“Dork,” Taehyung said, chuckling softly and posing in the camera so that Jimin could take the picture. Once the picture was taken, an elderly woman made her way to them.

“You two boys are leaving without saying goodbye?” the woman asked, causing both of them to stare at her in surprise. 

“Oh! Mrs. Choi!” Jimin cried out, running to her and pulling her into a bone crunching hug, causing the elder to laugh softly and hug him back. “I’m so sorry! This last week has been an absolute mess! I’m going to miss you!”

“I’m going to miss you too, Jiminnie,” she said as Jimin pulled back and Taehyung hugged her in turn. 

“Thank you for everything, Mrs. Choi,” Taehyung told her. “You were always the best! You treated us like your own grandsons and I couldn’t be anymore grateful! Thank you.”

“Anything for you, my dear,” she said as Taehyung pulled back and the two boys bowed to her. 

“Bye Mrs. Choi!” the two cried as they got into their respective cars, Jimin jumping into the moving van.

“Bye boys,” she said with a smile, waving at the two of them as they drove away.

Taehyung went the opposite way of Jimin, heading off to his landlord’s house. After ten minutes of driving, he found himself in another neighborhood, driving the familiar path to a house he’s only visited about three times. As soon as he made it to the house, he spotted a couple kids running around the front yard with a black lab. He smiled softly and parked his car, getting out of the car. The kids stopped and looked at him, large grins appearing on their faces.

“Taehyung Oppa!” one of the kids yelled, running over to him and hugging him tightly. “What are you doing here?!”

“I want to talk to  your father,” Taehyung said, hugging her back and ruffling her hair. “Is he around.”

“I’ll go get him!” the little boy that was still playing with the dog yelled, running inside the house. Taehyung smiled and let go of the little girl, walking over to the over excited dog in the yard. The dog started wagging it’s tail, jumping up at him and his face. Taehyung laughed and ruffled the dog’s head just as the boy came running out with a man.

“Lucky! Get down!” the man shouted, causing Taehyung to chuckle and look up at him. “Ah, Mr. Kim! I was wondering when you were going to show up!”

“I’m here,” Taehyung said with a soft smile, grabbing the keys out of his pocket as well as an envelope of money, handing it over to the man. “Here’s the keys to the house as well as the rest of the money for this month’s fees. I’m sorry we’re leaving a little sooner than planned. It’s just what worked best for everyone. We all wanted to be closer to work and we’re leaving for the US next month. We just wanted to settle down before we had to leave for our business trip.”

“I completely understand, and we’re completely happy for you and for Jimin,” the man said with a bright smile. “You both deserve this new start. Are you happy?”

“I am,” Taehyung said, nodding his head. “Thank you.”

“Of course, Taehyung,” the man replied, shaking his hand with a smile. “Thank you for always paying your rent on time. You two were our best tenants.”

“Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter