Chapter Five

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung sighed as he took one last shot, noticing that the bar was closing down. He looked at his phone and saw that it was four in the morning on a Saturday. As much as he didn’t want to drink, he decided to go out. He was so tired of how Jungkook was treating him and he just wanted a distraction. He figured a small bar that wasn’t really crowded would be perfectly fine.

 

Taehyung stood up and handed the bartender a 20 before placing his hands in his hoodie pockets, ready to go. However, he spotted the bartender walking to the other side of the counter, trying to shake someone awake. The person had black hair that was falling into his face and a simple white tshirt with black jeans. He seemed oddly familiar to Taehyung. Taehyung walked closer, trying to figure out who it was.

 

“Sir, you have to get up,” the bartender said, shaking his shoulder. “You can’t sleep here. We’re closing down.”

 

“Jeon Jungkook-sshi?” Taehyung asked in surprise when he realized who it was. He didn’t know if he wanted to run far away or punch the guy. He glanced at the bartender who was having a hard time waking him up. Taehyung sighed and placed his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder, also trying to wake him up. He didn’t understand why he even bothered. “Yah, wake up.”

 

“Do you know him?” the bartender asked, causing Taehyung to reluctantly nod his head. “You have to get him to leave.”

 

“Right,” Taehyung said with a deep sigh, knowing it was a losing battle trying to wake up his sleeping boss. He sighed and bent over, pulling the boy onto his shoulders to piggyback him out. He bowed softly to the bartender before making his way out of the bar and attempting to keep Jungkook on his back and walk at the same time. When he finally made it to his car, he awkwardly opened the backdoor and placed Jungkook inside. He then slammed the door and walked over to the driver side and got it. He started the car and smiled softly. He rarely used his car only because he was usually too lazy to drive and he had Jimin for that. But this car was a graduation gift from his parents and he cherished it more than anything.

 

He sighed again and backed out of the parking lot, making his way to his home. After work, he went to the bar and ended up spending his whole time there. Jimin said he was going out so Taehyung had nothing better to do anyway. He chose a bar that was close to work, and it seemed like Jungkook had the same idea. Taehyung debated on whether he should drive Jungkook to his apartment or take him to his and Jimin’s home. He decided on the latter because he doubted Jungkook was going to wake up any time soon to give him his house keys.

 

Taehyung sighed again and made his way through the quiet city towards his neighborhood. He yawned loudly, trying hard to stay awake. It’s been a long week and he just couldn’t wait to get home and crash on his bed. The drive didn’t take long and soon enough he was pulling up in his driveway. He didn’t fail to notice the silver car that belonged to his coworker in the driveway. Taehyung frowned, wondering why Yoongi was there. He shook his head and got out his car, walking over to drag Jungkook out.

 

It was harder getting him out of the car than it was getting him in. He wrapped Jungkook’s arms around his neck and practically dragged him out and up the driveway. He fumbled for his keys before inserting the house key into its slot and unlocking the door. As he made his way in, he heard weird moans coming from the couch. He stared in that direction in shock before gagging and turning on the room’s light. It illuminated two figures going at it on the couch, who both froze and looked up.

 

“What’s going on here?” Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows as he stared at Jimin who was now fully sitting up. “I mean, not that it matters… But couldn’t you at least take this to your room and not on the couch we both share?!”

 

“We’re just making out, Tae,” Jimin stated, giving his roommate a sheepish smile. “Well and touching… But that’s all.”

 

“Weird, I didn’t know you and Yoongi were dating,” Taehyung said, repositioning Jungkook’s weight on his back.

 

“We’re not,” Jimin replied, before noticing their boss. “And what are you doing with Jungkook-sshi there?”

 

“He… He was passed out at the bar,” Taehyung said, accidently letting go of Jungkook’s arms and causing him to fall to the ground. Taehyung, Jimin and and Yoongi all watched in surprise as Jungkook crashed to the floor, hitting his head on the door side table.

 

“,” Jungkook muttered, rubbing his head and sleepily opening his eyes. He glanced around at the people staring at him before placing his hand to his mouth. Taehyung quickly jumped away as Jungkook puked all over the floor. Continuously.

 

“You have fun with that,” Jimin said with a laugh before jumping up and grabbing a hold onto Yoongi’s hand, pulling him up the stairs and into his bedroom, slamming the door behind them.

 

Taehyung gagged in disgust before looking down at Jungkook who already passed out again, laying in his own mess. Taehyung gagged even more as he grabbed a hold of Jungkook’s arms. He placed him on his back again and brought him up the stairs and into his room so he could get him changed out of his now dirty clothes. Taehyung not so lightly dropped Jungkook into his bed before looking down at his clothes that were now filthy as well. He sighed and walked over to his closet, pulling out two pairs of sweats and tank tops. He changed himself before walking over to Jungkook and struggling to take off the man’s pants. It’s not like he hasn’t seen this part of him before.

 

After a long ten minutes of fighting with Jungkook’s clothes to get them off him, he decided it wasn’t worth it to redress him in clean clothes. He threw Jungkook’s dirty clothes to the side with his own and grabbed his phone out of his pocket and sent Jimin an angry text before making his way back down the stairs to clean up the mess by the door. He heard a loud howl of laughter come from his roommate’s room, followed by a muffled moan. Taehyung glared at the door before walking into the kitchen to grab cleaning supplies. He covered the puke mess with a billion paper towels, using the whole entire roll. He then put on plastic gloves and scooped up the mess and threw it into the trash can he dragged out with him, covering his nose with one of his hands. When all the paper towels were used, he picked up the lysol spray and sprayed the heck out of the floor before using more paper towels to scrub the floor. Once everything was clean, he threw the gloves into the trashcan and took out the bag, quickly tying it shut and making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter