Special Chapter Part Five

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So are you going to tell me what’s in those bags?” Taehyung asked as they walked into Jungkook’s apartment. Jungkook set down the bags on his doorside table before turning and pinning Taehyung to the back of his now closed door. “What are you-”

Jungkook cut him off by engulfing him in a deep, passionate kiss. All thoughts left Taehyung’s mind as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck, kissing him back with just as much passion. Jungkook smiled into the kiss and ran his tongue along Taehyung’s lips. He then took Taehyung’s bottom lip between his teeth, biting down on it. Taehyung gasped, which allowed Jungkook's tongue to enter his mouth and explore his cavern.

After a few moments of hesitation, Taehyung soon started moving his own tongue. Since he's never kissed like this before, he wasn't sure what to do. Jungkook was completely dominating him, but he couldn't complain. It felt great being kissed like this. Soon he let his own tongue become more aggressive and he started wrestling Jungkook's tongue.

“Wow,” Jungkook whispered as he broke away for air, breathing deeply. “That was hot.”

“Did we kiss like that? That night we slept together?” Taehyung asked, leaning over and taking Jungkook's earlobe between his teeth and nibbling on it.

“I don't think we kissed,” Jungkook said, gritting his teeth as pleasure ran down his body. “We were… God Tae, that tickles…”

“You like this?” Taehyung asked, nibbling more towards the cartilage, causing Jungkook to moan softly. 

“W-wait, before we start anything,” Jungkook said, pushing Taehyung back and looking into his eyes. “Our date night, remember?”

“Right,” Taehyung said, a bright smile appearing on his face. “In that case, let me use the restroom then we can get started.”

“Perfect,” Jungkook said, kissing him on the lips for a couple seconds before letting him go. As soon as Taehyung was out of the room, Jungkook quickly grabbed the two bags and set them down on the kitchen table. He then ran to his kitchen and grabbed two candles out of a drawer and a lighter. He then grabbed two wine glasses, two forks, a knife and two dessert plates. He then walked to the table, placing everything down. He set the two places and then put the candles in the middle of the table, lighting them. After they were lit, he took the champagne and the cake out of their bags, taking the cover off the cake. 

Once the table was set, he threw away the bags and placed the cover in the kitchen. He then connected his phone to his Bluetooth speakers he had in the dining room, turning off the lights and waiting for his boyfriend. He smiled to himself and sat down in one of the chairs. After a while, he heard the toilet flush and the sink running. He straightened himself out when he heard the bathroom door open.

“Why are the lights off?” Taehyung asked, lighting up his phone so he could see. He shined it towards the kitchen and started walking, noticing the candles. “Jungkook?”

“Is this too obnoxious?” Jungkook asked. “I can turn on a light or something.”

“No no, it's fine,” Taehyung replied. “I just wasn't expecting it. I…. Whoa! A candle lit dinner? But we just ate!”

“Not dinner, dessert,” Jungkook replied as his boyfriend sat down. “I wanted something nice for our date.”

“So you bought cake and a bottle of champagne?” Taehyung asked, glancing around at the table. “Perfect! I love it!”

“Good,” Jungkook said, connecting his music and allowing a soft melody to play over them. When the speakers were connected, it shone a blue light on the room. “So, want some cake?”

“Definitely!” Taehyung cried out with a wide grin, handing his plate over to his boyfriend, who dished out the cake and slid the plate back over to him. He then dished out his own piece. “Want some champagne?”

“I would love some,” Jungkook replied as Taehyung picked up the bottle and unwrapped the cork. He then proceeded to pop off the cork, only to have champagne explode all over his face. Taehyung jumped up, spluttering, and sat down the bottle. 

“What the hell?!” Taehyung asked while Jungkook broke out in loud laughter. “This isn't funny.”

“Jimin must have shaken up the bottle while he was holding it,” Jungkook said, trying to calm down from his laughter. “I just got to say, I'm glad I didn't open it.”

“Do you want to change?” Jungkook asked, standing up and walking over to him.

“No, I'm fine,” Taehyung said, looking down at his shirt that also had champagne on it. Jungkook laughed and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder.

“It happens to the best of us,” Jungkook whispered into his ear.

“Oh yeah?” Taehyung asked, rotating in his arms so they were now facing each other. “Have you ever had champagne explode on you?”

“No, but I have had a bottle of soda explode on me,” Jungkook replied, causing Taehyung to snort.

“That’s not the same thing,” Taehyung said, smiling softly.

“Yeah it is,” Jungkook argued with a laugh. “It so is.”

“Not at all,” Taehyung said, shaking his head. “It’s-”

Jungkook shut him up by leaning over and capturing his lips with his own. Taehyung immediately accepted it, pulling Jungkook closer to himself. Jungkook moved his lips alongside Taehyung’s, closing his eyes. He felt Taehyung’s tongue peak out, causing him to smile and open his mouth for the boy. Taehyung’s tongue entered Jungkook’s mouth for the first time, allowing the boy to explore with new interest. Jungkook kept his tongue still, allowing Taehyung to venture for a little while. But that didn’t last for long. Soon the kiss became more aggressive and Jungkook was wrestling Taehyung for dominance, but Taehyung didn’t want to give in this time. Jungkook didn’t want to be standing either, so he walked backwards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter