Chapter Seven

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Jimin, how is Taehyung doing?” Yoongi asked as Jimin made his way back onto the work floor the next morning. Jungkook had excused him and Taehyung from coming back in the day before. Now Jimin was back without Taehyung, since the younger boy woke up sick. It turns out it wasn’t a panic attack that he had the day before. It was the beginning of a flu.

 

“Not good,” Jimin said, sitting down at his desk and sighing deeply. “He’s really sick right now.”

 

“How sick?” Hoseok asked worriedly as he made his way in with Jungkook.

 

“He has the stomach flu,” Jimin replied, looking up at them. He then glanced over at Jungkook. “Thank you for helping him yesterday. He didn’t faint because he was afraid of talking…”

 

“It was because he was starting to get sick,” Jungkook said, nodding his head. “I understand.”

 

“Oh, Jimin,” Hoseok said, causing Jimin to look at him. “I have yours and Taehyung’s bags. You left them in the meeting room.”

 

“Thank you,” Jimin said, taking a hold of both bags.

 

He stared at his computer in front of him, getting logged into everything. He watched as the rest of their team members walked in, sitting down with two more guys. Jimin stared at them in confusion, scooting out from his computer and glancing at Yoongi. Yoongi shrugged and sat down next to him, placing his hand on Jimin’s leg. Jimin gave him a small smile and looked at the new comers once again.

 

“Guys,” Hoseok said, calling attention to the whole team. “I want to formally introduce you to each other as well as two of our senior members who are now joining our team. Guys, we have three new hires on our team, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung is currently out sick. The three you guys have been working with are Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sungyeol. The two new additions to our team are Sunggyu and Woohyun. They have been with the company since the day the company was started. They know all the ins and outs and they’ll be here to help you guys through every step of the way. I am extremely excited to have them on our team.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” Jimin said softly, shaking each member's’ hands. He wasn’t in his usual cheerful mood. He was way too worried about his roommate at the moment.

 

“Nice to meet you too,” Sunggyu said, giving the boy a soft smile. “You said Taehyung was on your team? Kim Taehyung?”

 

“Yeah, that’s him,” Jimin said, nodding his head. “Do you know him?”

 

“His mother is my cousin,” Sunggyu replied, causing Jimin’s eyes to go wide. He glanced at Jungkook who was staring at him with a frown.

 

“You know Taehyung, Samchon?” Jungkook asked, causing Sunggyu to nod his head.

 

“Are you related to Sunggyu?” Jimin asked, turning on his boss.

 

“He’s my father’s childhood friend,” Jungkook replied. “I have to call him my uncle.”

 

“That’s right kid,” Sunggyu said with a laugh, ruffling Jungkook’s hair and causing Jungkook to pout and slap his hand away. “I’m surprised you never met Taehyung. I’ve had him come over a few times.”

 

“I’ve never met any kids my age growing up by you,” Jungkook said, shaking his head.

 

“So what’s going on with Taehyung?” Sunggyu asked, looking at Jimin. “And how do you know him?”

 

“He’s my roommate,” Jimin replied. “And I’ve known him since we were in Kindergarten.”

 

“Oooh, you’re the kid he always called Chimchim!” Sunggyu exclaimed, causing Yoongi to burst out laughing.

 

“Chimchim?” Yoongi asked, snickering as Jimin slapped him. “It fits you so well!”

 

“Shut up!” Jimin cried, glaring at him before looking at Sunggyu again. “Yeah, that’s me. But yeah, Tae… He’s sick with the flu. He went home yesterday after fainting during the meeting with the boss.”

 

“I’ll have to check up with him,” Sunggyu said with a sigh. “Too bad my cousin doesn’t check up with him much anymore. She cut off contact with me too.”

 

“Yeah, she doesn’t talk to Tae anymore,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “I think he would love to have contact with a family member again.”

 

Jimin sighed and stood up again, stretching slightly. He glanced at Jungkook, who seemed to be listening to the conversation intently. He frowned at the younger boy, wondering what he was thinking. He wanted to know what he really saw Taehyung as. The both of them were giving him whiplash with their emotions.

 

“You okay, Jimin?” Hoseok asked, causing Jimin to shake his head and look up at him with a smile.

 

“I’m okay,” Jimin assured him. “Just worried.”

 

“I understand that,” Hoseok said, nodding his head. “After getting to know Taehyung, I really hate seeing him like this.”

 

“Hey guys,” a new voice said, causing them to look up and found Seokjin and Namjoon come walking over to them. “Where’s Taehyung?”

 

“Sick,” everyone said at the same time, causing Seokjin to frown.

 

“Is he okay?” Seokjin asked, glancing at Jimin.

 

“He’ll be okay,” Jimin said, nodding his head. “Now, let’s get to work. I know everyone is worried, but I rather we not spend our whole day making sure he’s okay. He would want us to work.”

 

“Okay, sounds good,” Seokjin said with a smile. “Alright guys, today we’re doing a field trip. Too bad Taehyung is missing a fun day… We’re going to go to one of the stores selling our product to interview customers about what they want to see in the new model.”

 

“Oh, that’s fun,” Jimin said, smiling softly. “Are we all going to the same store?”

 

“Well you’re going to split up in teams of three and go to three different stores,” Seokjin replied. “Namjoon and I won’t be going, but Jungkook IS going. Um, I want Jungkook to go with Jimin and Sunggyu. Hoseok will go with Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungyeol and Woohyun will go with Yoongi.”

 

Everyone nodded and Jungkook passed out packets to everyone. He then glanced at Sunggyu and Jimin, telling them to follow him. Jimin locked his computer and grabbed his and Taehyung’s bags. He then followed Jungkook out of the room and to the elevators. They made their way downstairs and out the door where a  black car was waiting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter