Special Chapter Part Three

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung,” Dongwoo said for the hundredth time, causing Taehyung to look up in confusion. “Hey, you keep spacing out. Is everything okay?”

“I just didn’t get much sleep last night,” Taehyung admitted, rubbing his eyes. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Dongwoo said with a soft smile. “Hey, at least you’re not dealing with my husband. Poor Jungkook is probably having the time of his life with him.”

“Good, he needs that,” Taehyung said, causing the both of them to laugh. “I’m sorry, what were you saying before?”

“I was just showing you how to put together a presentation,” Dongwoo said, having Taehyung look down at the computer screen. “Right now I’m setting up a document about our investors for the manager meeting we’re having.”

“Do you talk much in the meetings?” Taehyung asked him, looking up at Dongwoo once again.

“Not really,” Dongwoo said, shaking his head. “Hoya does all the talking. Believe it or not, I’m a lot like you. I really hate public speaking. I mean I don’t get anxiety from it. I just don’t like talking in front of large crowds.”

“You call him Hoya?” Taehyung asked with a soft smile, causing Dongwoo to nod his head. “You two are cute. And I understand what you’re saying. You don’t have to have anxiety to be afraid of public speaking. It’s a scary thing!”

“Well, soon you’ll get used to the managers that you won’t have an issue talking in front of them. And the best part is, four of you will be ones that you know; you, Jungkook, Seokjin and Namjoon,” Dongwoo said, smiling at him. “And our CS team needs department leads and no one is stepping up over there and so we had a pair express interest in being department leads. They keep telling us they should get it because they have connections. But Hoya and I can tell they’re only playing around. We can see that they’re serious about wanting that position. They think it might be more of their “fortes”, as one very smart spoken boy stated.”

“Yoongi and Jimin?” Taehyung asked, trying not to laugh.

“Precisely,” Dongwoo said, actually laughing. “They’re two very lively young men. I think they would work well with the customer service team.”

“They’re cocky too,” Taehyung said with a laugh. “Or, well, Yoongi is. And Jimin becomes cocky when he’s with Yoongi.”

“Sometimes those agents need that,” Dongwoo said, grinning. 

“That means Hoseok will be the only one not attending the meetings,” Taehyung said, laughing softly. “He’ll feel left out.”

“You’ll guys figure something out,” Dongwoo said, standing up. “You want to come with me to Howon’s office to discuss the possibility of promoting the two?”

“Let’s go,” Taehyung said, nodding his head and standing up as well. They both left the office and walked across the hall. Dongwoo knocked softly on the door to Howon’s office, where they heard a soft ‘come in’. The two walked in to find Jungkook behind a stack of papers and Howon typing something on his computer.

“Hey guys,” Howon said, smiling at the two. Taehyung bowed politely before walking over to Jungkook and sitting down next to him. Jungkook looked up at him in surprise before bending over and kissing him on the cheek. “What brings you here?”

“We were discussing our situation about our department leads for the CS team,” Dongwoo told him, smiling at the young couple. “Should we inform Jungkook? He’s going to be the new CEO so he should have a say in it.”

“We’re choosing department leads for them?” Jungkook asked, suddenly interested. “Who?”

“There’s only two people interested,” Taehyung said, trying not to giggle. “Two people who are very convinced they have connections.”

“Oh god, they brought that up to my parents?” Jungkook asked with a groan. “When did they talk to you guys?”

“On Tuesday morning,” Dongwoo said, causing Jungkook to groan again.

“They were begging us the night before to promote them,” Jungkook said, shaking his head. “They’re just so… Sneaky.”

“They’re just desperate,” Taehyung replied. “With Jimin… Well I’m more of a tech than he is. He only went into the tech field because I did. And since I’m not there with him, he wants to do something else. But the weird thing is… We’re the only three from our training class. So if we move on, the trainees now will have to take over our place.”

“That’s what we want,” Howon said, nodding his head. “We just got word that there’s ten people who’s continuing on from the training class. Our tech team will be full. We’re going to create two new teams and separate the other teams to make smaller teams. I want to put in an actual department head for the tech team, not just Namjoon and Seokjin. Myungsoo will be a team lead, and so will Sunggyu and Sungyeol. Sungjong and Woohyun will be put as TL assistants for Sunggyu and Myungsoo. And I didn’t discuss this with Dongwoo, but I also want to promote Hoseok. He’s probably our best team lead on the floor. And he really loves the Tier 3 team.”

“So you’re going to make him Department Lead?” Jungkook asked, his eyes widening. “Meaning, he’ll be above Seokjin and Namjoon?”

“More like working alongside them,” Howon told his son. “But now Namjoon will be focusing more on recruiting while Seokjin focuses solely on Tier 3 training. He will also work on bringing in agents from other departments into the Tier 3 team.”

“So everyone in our group gets a promotion except those two,” Jungkook said with a laugh, looking at Taehyung. “But I can’t lie… Your team was the best team on floor.”

“Because of me,” Taehyung said, before laughing and shaking his head. “Alright, I agree to this. I think it would be perfect for all of them. Will it just be hands on?”

“Well, Sunggyu and Sungyeol already have an idea on how to lead a team, and Myungsoo has been leading the training team while Seokjin and Namjoon have been training you two, so I have faith they’ll all do well without training,” Howon replied. “And Hoseok, he’ll be working side by side with Seokjin and Namjoon. And we’re planning on having Namjoon and Seokjin also help out Jimin and Yoongi. I’m going to put all their offices together.”

“So, Jungkook, can you go gather Seokjin and Namjoon? And Taehyung, go get your old team. Also lead Woohyun and Sungjong over to the training team to watch them and bring Myungsoo here,” Dongwoo ordered, causing the two to nod. They were about to leave when Dongwoo called their names again. “Actually bring them into the meeting room we were in that other day when we introduced you guys to the management team.”

“Alright,” Taehyung said, before leaving the room with Jungkook. They stopped for a second before heading to the other side of the floor where the Tier 3 team was. Taehyung turned to Jungkook, a huge smile appearing on his face. “Well, I’m extremely happy for them. I was not expecting that.”

“Your whole team, too,” Jungkook said with a grin. “See you’re not the only one who came out of that well! Hoseok is going to be proud!”

“Ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter