Chapter Thirteen

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR?!” Taehyung screeched, rushing into the house and slamming the door shut behind him. “YAH! WHO THE STOLE MY CAR?!”

“Yah, will you shut it?!” Jimin asked with a groan, walking down the stairs and rubbing his head as a sleepy Yoongi followed behind him. “Why are we yelling so early in the morning?”

“MY ING CAR IS GONE!” Taehyung shouted, pointing at the door. “KEYS AND ALL!”

“, really?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes, dropping his hand and staring at his roommate in shock. “Are you serious?!”

“Oh, no one stole it,” Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE STOLE IT?!” Taehyung shouted. “WHERE THE HELL IS IT THEN?!”

“I told Jungkook to use it so he could go home,” Yoongi said, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge. “He's only borrowing it.”

“How can you lend out my car without my say?!” Taehyung asked in disbelief, glaring at the older boy. “You don't even live here!”

“He was stranded,” Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders.

“Jimin! Take me to get my car,” Taehyung said, turning on his roommate.

“Did you take your medicine?” Jimin asked, causing the boy to roll his eyes and nod his head.

“Let’s go,” Taehyung said, storming out of the house. Jimin sighed and grabbed his keys, running after his roommate with Yoongi following. Taehyung jumped into the passenger’s seat and crossed his arms, glaring out the window.

“Hey Tae,” Jimin said, getting into the front while Yoongi got into the back seat. “At least someone you know has the car, right? And it’s Jungkook. You know he can’t do anything to it. He’s your boss after all. And Hoseok is his best friend so Hoseok for sure won’t let anything happen and-”

Taehyung spaced him out and stared at the window. He wasn’t worried about Jungkook having his car. He was pissed that someone lent it without his say so. He also was hungover and grumpy, so that didn’t help anything at all. After a few minutes of driving, Jimin suddenly stopped, causing Taehyung to look up with a frown.

“Yoongi and I are going to visit Hoseok here,” Jimin said, pointing at the cafe they were now sitting at. “You can walk across the street to Jungkook’s apartment.”

“What?” Taehyung asked with a frown. “But-”

“Just go,” Jimin said grumpily, causing Taehyung to sigh and jump out of the car, slamming the door. 

He mumbled all the way over to Jungkook’s house, not happy about this outcome at all. He ignored the looks people were giving him as he pushed his way into the fancy apartment building. People stared at him as he made his way up, stomping all the way up to the other boy’s house. He didn’t know how he remembered which apartment actually belonged to Jungkook, but none the less he started pounding out the door. For some reason his mood just became more and more down and he wanted something to yell at. And the person who opened the door made his blood boil.

“Taehyung?” a surprised Kim Namjoon asked, standing shirtless in the doorway. The state he was in pissed Taehyung off more than anything. “What are you doing here?!”

“Where the hell is Jungkook?” Taehyung asked, balling his fists. “And what are you doing here?!”

“Tae, it’s not what you think,” Namjoon said, sensing what the other boy was thinking. He knew the boy’s feelings towards his young boss. “Calm down.”

“Where is he?” Taehyung asked, turning away with tears in his eyes. He was suddenly feeling very jealous and possessive, and Jungkook wasn’t even his boyfriend. 

“Calm down, he’s here,” Namjoon said, grabbing the boy’s wrist. Taehyung swatted his hand away. “Yah, it’s okay.”

“What are you to him?” Taehyung asked, his voice dropping.

“I’m his cousin, Tae,” Namjoon told him, causing Taehyung’s eyes to widen. “I’d never dream of doing anything like that with him. That would be gross. He’s my cousin. Besides, I like Seokjin.”

“Really?” Taehyung asked, turning to look at him fully. He could see the seriousness in his gaze.

“Come inside, okay,” Namjoon said, stepping aside to let the young boy in. “Sit down on the couch. Ignore my pile of blankets. I’ll go get Jungkook.”

“Okay,” Taehyung said, nodding his head and sitting down on the couch. He looked around just as two men walked out of the kitchen. Taehyung’s eyes widened as he recognized them as Lee Howon as his VP, Jang Dongwoo. Taehyung quickly averted his gaze and took out his phone, staring down at it. He didn’t want them to see him, at least not yet. He thought it was a little weird seeing the CEO outside of work.

“So what should we do when we retire?” he heard Howon asked as the two pulled out chairs at the dining room table. “I mean we’re still young. But it’s time to give our son some time to shine.”

“I think I might go back to school,” he heard Dongwoo reply. “You know, to learn more about music history.”

“That sounds good,” Howon told him. “We-”

“Taehyung’s here?!” Taehyung heard Jungkook shout for his room. He froze as the boy came storming out of his room and towards him. “Taehyung! Why did you come here without telling me?!”

“Well you took my car without telling me,” Taehyung retorted, causing Jungkook to sigh and drop down on the couch. 

“Alright, fair,” Jungkook said, glancing at Taehyung. “How are you feeling today? You crashed pretty early last night.”

“How did I get home?” Taehyung asked, frowning. “I remember tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter