Special Chapter Part Eight

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh good, you all are here,” Howon said, looking up as the seven boys walked in. They looked around to find a group of 10 or more boys sitting in the room, talking among themselves. The group looked up at the newcomers, jumping up and bowing to them. 

“Hey hyung,” Jungkook said to one of the boys as he sat down next to one of the boys, Taehyung sitting down on the other side of him. 

“Jungkook!” the boy said with a bright smile. “How are you?”

“I’m good,” Jungkook said with a laugh before turning on Taehyung. “This is dad’s cousin, Daeyeol. He’s Yoongi’s age.”

“Really?” Taehyung asked, reaching his hand out to shake his hand. “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Taehyung.”

“Oh! I remember you!” a loud boy with reddish hair said, pointing at Taehyung. “You’re dating Jungkook!”

“And that’s my other dad’s cousin,” Jungkook whispered. “Lee Jangjun.”

“I see,” Taehyung said, nodding his head. Howon quieted everyone down, causing them all to look up at him. 

“Alright, so Taehyung, Dongwoo and Namjoon were in a meeting today with our investors,” Howon said, looking around at everyone in the room. “And it’s decided that at the beginning of September we’ll be opening up our US branch. All of you are selected to go start up the US branch. You’ll leave on the twenty sixth of August to get everything set up. On the third of September you’ll start interviewing employees. On the seventh, you’ll have the employees decided and you’ll contact them all. On the ninth will be their orientation date, and then on the eleventh through the twenty second you’ll train them. Their first day will be the twenty fifth. Taehyung, Jungkook, and our department leads will come back on the twenty sixth.”

“Wait… So we’ll be there a whole month?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes. “Really?!”

“Really,” Howon replied, nodding his head. “Dongwoo and I will stay here until you guys return just to take care of the site here, because we can’t leave the site with no leads. However, Jungkook and Taehyung, you’ll be getting full pay for the month you’re in the US. This will be your major test as the acting CEO and Vice President. And since we have the tech team and the CS team in the US, that’s why our department leads are going. And our recruiters will be there to help hire on the employees.”

“What are our roles going to be?” Howon’s cousin, Daeyeol, asked, raising his hand.

“Well, you and Jangjun will be working under Jungkook and Taehyung, since you two will be the president and vice president of the US department,” Howon said, before turning to the others. “Bomin, Jaehyun, Donghyun, you three will be working with Yoongi and Jimin on the customer service team. You will be the department leads in the US. For the Tech team, we’ll have Joochan, Jibeom and Jaeseok. You’ll be working with Hoseok. However, you’ll just be doing TSR work. Anything above that, the three of you would be calling up our Tier 3 team here. So pretty much the three of you will be working on what you’re used to, since you’re the TSR team anyway. And then Yongtaek, Sungyoon and Seungmin, you three will be working with Namjoon and Seokjin on the recruiting team. There is room for 300 employees.

“For each team in both departments we’ll have a team lead and a team lead assistant,” Howon continued. “For the Customer Service department we’re going to hire 200 people since a majority of our customers speak English, so we’ll finally have agents to answer those calls without any communication blockages. So with those 200 people, there will be 10 teams. So other than one team, there will be 20 people per team. One will only have 17, because of the three of you. With the tech team, there will be only 70 people. We’ll be splitting them up in 7 teams, three of the teams only having 9 people. With our recruiting team we’ll hire on 6 trainers and 6 interviewers. Jang Jun and Daeyeol will also have some people working under them that won’t be with any of the other departments. You will need to manage 5 cleaners or janitors, and they can have a supervisor if need be. You will have 3 secretaries who will also be the HR department for the employees. You will also have 5 event planners, which you can hire a supervisor for that team as well. 

“The boys who are being trained now will teach you all from what they have learned when you move down there. You all have a whole month to grow as a leadership team and bring on a great team. Around the twentieth of next month, we’ll pull you out of your departments and our leadership team will start training you,” Howon concluded.

“Also, on the thirty first through the second, don’t expect anything from Taehyung and Jungkook,” Dongwoo added. “It’s Jungkook’s birthday on the first and it’s his first time in the US. We’re letting him celebrate his birthday on these few days. If you two want to go to a certain state, let me know and we’ll get you a plane and hotel to send you there.”

“Thanks dad,” Jungkook said with a bright smile, grabbing a hold onto Taehyung’s hand and squeezing it. “We’ll definitely let you know.”

“Alright, cool,” Dongwoo said with a warm smile. He then looked at the members of the US team. “We’ll be providing 4 dorm rooms for you guys until you’re stable enough to get your own place. Don’t feel pressured to have to leave them right away. It will be financed by the company. You all will be in good hands while in America. And that’s why we’re sending you with our best people for the first month. Just so they can help you get on your feet. If you need them for longer, I bet all but Jungkook and Taehyung should be able to stay for a little longer. We’ll discuss that when the time comes.”

“You guys have a little over a month to prepare,” Howon said, glancing at his 7 leads. “We'll  need you all to be ready so that this launching succeeds. Are the seven of you okay with this?”

“I don’t see why we wouldn’t be,” Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung as the boy slowly nodded his head. “I mean if anything, the two of us still have to go. We’re kinda required to do so.”

“A free trip to America? And getting paid for it?” Jimin asked, a grin appearing on his face. “Count me in!”

“You know you have to work, right?” Yoongi asked, rolling his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter