Chapter Eleven

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung sat at his work computer, staring at an article with squinted eyes and his tongue between his teeth. He couldn’t wrap his head around the concept of it, trying his hardest to figure out what was going on. There was an internal error within the tvs that was causing apps to close out on the customers, and no one could figure out the issue. Everything they tried was failing and the issue was getting bigger and bigger. Everyone had to drop all their projects to figure out what was going on. They gave every tech articles of research so they could read through it and try to come up with a conclusion.

 

Taehyung felt someone standing behind him, causing him to look up and find Jungkook watching him. Jungkook was reading his notes, a small smile dancing on his lips. Taehyung spun around in his chair to face his boss. Jungkook backed up slightly crossing his arms. Taehyung could tell he wanted to talk to him, so he locked his computer and stood up. Jungkook waved for him to follow and started walking away. Hoseok waved at him as the employee rushed off after his employer. This was the first time Jungkook actually took a special notice to him at work.

 

The two of them made their way to an office not far from the production floor. Jungkook ushered Taehyung in before closing the door and walking to sit behind the desk. Taehyung glanced around the office, only then realizing that Jungkook had an office. He never really thought about where Jungkook stationed himself. It was definitely a very simple office as well.

 

“So what’s going on?” Taehyung asked, chewing on his lip nervously.

 

“Sit down,” Jungkook said, pointing at a chair on the other side of his desk. “So… How are you feeling?”

 

“I’m… I could be better,” Taehyung said, still standing. “So why did you call me in here?”

 

“I… My father wanted me to tell you how thankful he is towards your hard work,” Jungkook said, standing up since the other wasn’t sitting either. “He’s really impressed.”

 

“I mean I’m just doing what I’m told to do,” Taehyung said, scratching the back of his head. “I’m just doing what I was taught to do.”

 

“Well, you’re doing freaking amazing,” Jungkook told him, walking closer to him. “You do better than some of our senior techs. Working like this will get you a quick promotion! And you’ve only been here for like two months.”

 

“A promotion would be pretty amazing,” Taehyung admitted, his breath hitching as Jungkook stepped even closer.

 

“Maybe you’ll see one sometime in the near future,” Jungkook told him, staring right into the boy’s eyes. He placed his hand on Taehyung’s chest, causing Taehyung’s heart to do weird flips. He didn’t understand what was going to happen, but he was kinda intrigued. “You know… You…”

 

Jungkook was breathing heavier now, not breaking eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook’s lips, his own chapped . He wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips. But why was he even thinking that? He didn’t like Jungkook that way. They were just starting to tolerate each other, and maybe even becoming friends.

 

Before Taehyung knew it, something warm was touching his lips. He closed his eyes when he realized it was Jungkook’s own lips. He groaned as Jungkook tugged him to himself, hungrily attacking his lips. Taehyung kissed him back, awkwardly tangling his fingers in Jungkook’s hair.

 

Jungkook pushed Taehyung against his desk, the kiss intensifying. Taehyung moved his hands down his back, into the kiss. Nothing's ever felt so good yet so wrong. The worst yet best part, the kiss was turning him on. He could feel a growing in his pants.

 

Before anything much more could take place, a knock was heard on the office door. Taehyung groaned as Jungkook pulled away, quickly turning away and fixing himself. The boss made his way to the door while Taehyung fixed his own self. His lips felt swollen and his heart was beating fast. He felt confused and scared and excited and his mind was a big jumbled mess.

 

“Hey Kookie,” a familiar voice said, causing Taehyung to look up and find Seokjin walking into the room. “Mind if we have a chat?”

 

“Uh, sure,” Jungkook said, following Seokjin and walking back to his desk, avoiding eye contact with Taehyung. “Uh, Taehyung-sshi, you can go back to work.”

 

“Right,” Taehyung said, quickly rushing out of the office.

 

Taehyung didn't go straight back to the production floor, however. Instead he went to the restroom, tears forming in his eyes. He locked himself into a stall and pulled down his pants, releasing himself of the unwanted problem that was slowly going away. Once he finished, he flushed the toilet and walked out of the toilet, up to the sink. He looked in the mirror, watching as his glistening tears rolled down his cheeks . He didn't understand what was happening and he didn't like it.

 

“Taehyung?” A voice asked, causing the boy to look up and find his roommate walking towards him. “Yah, what's wrong?”

 

“Jimin,” Taehyung said, looking away from him. “I just am so confused and I don’t know what to do anymore. I hate him but at the same time he’s just so… Jimin, I really don’t know what to do.”

 

“What happened?” Jimin asked, wrapping his arms around Taehyung’s shoulders.

 

“He… or well… in his office… We were talking… And then we were kissing… And it was such a good kiss and…. He initiated it… And Jin came in… And I left and… I don’t know,” Taehyung said with a deep sigh, wiping away his tears in frustration. “And I just don’t know how I feel and I just…. Goddammit this is so freaking frustrating! I really really liked the kiss…. And it was just a ing kiss… And I got a freaking from it and I just… I really don’t know!”

 

“Honestly I want to tell you what you’re feeling, but I think you should figure it out on your own first,” Jimin said with a soft smile, hugging his friend from behind. “You need to feel this, Taehyung. I know it’s a lot to take in and it’s frustrating beyond repair, but as a best friend I would be doing you a huge wrong by taking away this chance from you. I SWEAR Taehyung, you’ll thank me soon.”

 

“I trust you,” Taehyung replied as Jimin backed away from the hug. Before they could say anything else, the door opened and Jungkook and Seokjin walked in. The two newcomers stopped talking the second they saw who was in the bathroom. Jungkook and Taehyung avoided eye contact, making the other two feel awkward.

 

“Um, we better get back to the team,” Jimin said, grabbing onto Taehyung’s wrist and dragging him out of the bathroom.

 

They both walked to the production floor and over to their team, who was staring at them curiously. Sunggyu noticed the blood shot eyes his relative had and immediately shot up. He had to know what the young heir of the company did to his first cousin. Taehyung was no doubt very sensitive and anyone could tell that he was crying, or on the brink of it. He grabbed Taehyung by the wrist and softly pulled him to the side, out of the earshot of everyone but Hoseok.

 

“Did he do something to you?” Sunggyu asked. “Why did he pull you into the office?”

 

“Nothing bad happened,” Taehyung said, giving him a small smile and shaking his head. “It’s just feelings I’m struggling with on my own. Something I need to figure out for myself.”

 

“So he didn't say anything to you?” Sunggyu asked. “Not anything bad?”

 

“No, he just praised me,” Taehyung said, his cheeks starting to flush so he turned away from Sunggyu. “He praised me really really good.”

 

“Did Jungkook…?” Hoseok spoke up, causing Taehyung to look at him and give him a small nod. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter