Chapter Ten

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I have finished working on My Diagnosed Remedy with 28 chapters. Because I am finished, I will be doing closer to daily updates for everyone! Don't worry, after this there are 18 more chapters! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

 

 

Halfway through the zoo trip, Jimin found out that it was all an act between the two of them. He looked back at the two of them when they were giggling over an argument they just had. To say the least, Jimin was pissed. He let Hoseok know and now the two of them weren’t even talking to the two youngest friends. Even while they sat down in the cafeteria for dinner.

 

“I can’t believe you two,” Jimin hissed. “I was so annoyed and then to find out you were messing with us?! You guys are the worst!”

 

“Hey, you told us to get along,” Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulders and stuffing a piece of pizza into his mouth. “So we had to find a way to have fun, right?”

 

“I don’t think I want them to be friends,” Hoseok said, glancing at Jimin. “They’re vicious together.”

 

“I agree,” Jimin said with a groan, throwing a fry at Taehyung. “I hate you.”

 

“No you don’t,” Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulders and sipping on his soda. “If you hated me, you wouldn’t be my roommate now would you? And you wouldn’t have gotten a job with me, right?”

 

“I’m supposed to be the savage one,” Jimin said with a groan, causing Taehyung to chuckle again.

 

Taehyung picked up his pizza off his plate just as a handful of fries were placed on it. He glanced over at Jungkook who was giving him a soft smile, causing Taehyung to smile and shake his head before picking up a fry and eating it. Hoseok and Jimin watched the two of them in confusion, not sure about what was going on. One moment they’re at each other’s necks, and now they’re acting like they’re the bestest of friends. The two older boys seemed to be getting whiplash from the two.

 

“Taehyung, come with me,” Jimin said, standing up and walking away from the group. Taehyung frowned and stood up, grabbing a handful of fries and following him. “So what’s going on with you two?”

 

“What do you mean?” Taehyung asked, placing a fry into his mouth and chewing softly.

 

“I mean that there with the fries,” Jimin said, pointing at the food in Taehyung’s hand. “And the whole stunt you two pulled today. What’s going on with you two?”

 

“We’re being nice to each other?” Taehyung said with a frown. “You guys wanted us to get along and we are. We’re trying to be friends.”

 

“Honestly Taehyung, the way you two are acting, that’s not friends,” Jimin said, before walking away and leaving Taehyung to stand there in confusion.

 

Taehyung didn’t understand Jimin’s words one bit. How in the world was that not friends. Taehyung was pretty positive that’s how friends acted. Was he doing something wrong? He didn’t understand how any of his and Jungkook’s actions could mean anything else. He frowned and glanced at the younger boy who was laughing loudly with Hoseok, the two of them throwing fries at each other. Taehyung smiled at them and placed another fry in his mouth. He liked that Jungkook seemed happy and was having fun.

 

Taehyung finished his fries and made his way back over to the table. Jungkook looked at him with a smile, causing Taehyung’s heart to flutter. Jungkook’s never smiled at him like that and he kinda liked it. He didn’t think he’s ever seen Jungkook smile. It was a very nice change.

 

“Can we go see the barn animals now?” Taehyung asked, picking up his soda and sipping on it. “I still want to see the cows.”

 

“I think we should go home,” Jungkook said, shaking his head with a yawn. “It’s like eight now and I’m exhausted. You can see barn animals at a farm.”

 

“But,” Taehyung said, his frown faltering as he looked at Hoseok and Jimin. They both seemed to be agreeing with Jungkook. Taehyung pouted and fell behind everyone, feeling very betrayed. As they got closer to the exit, he turned down a path that led to the barn animals. Despite what everyone else said, he's going to see them. Everyone else was able to see the animals they liked, so why shouldn't he?

 

The first thing he saw in the barn section was the goat petting farm. A smile appeared on his face as he made his way in, a baby goat rushing towards him. Taehyung grinned and bent down petting the small guy. A few more baby goats came running over, knocking him down so that he was now sitting on his with about four baby goats trying to crawl in his lap. He laughed and pet them all just as someone walked over to him. Taehyung looked up to see a very disappointed Jungkook.

 

“Next time tell us when you take off,” Jungkook said with his arms crossed.

 

“You all wouldn't have let me and then it would have ended in an argument,” Taehyung said, hugging one of the goats, “and I didn't want to argue.”

 

“So you thought walking away wouldn’t cause an argument?” Jungkook asked, frowning at him.

 

“Well it at least postponed one,” Taehyung said, standing up and walking towards some of the older goats, petting the closest one. “I just think it’s a little unfair, you know? You all got to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter