Chapter Twelve

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung followed Jimin out of the car and over to their friends waiting next to the entrance of the club. Taehyung had on a long sleeve black shirt with black skinny jeans and a colorful scarf wrapped around his neck, while Jimin was wearing basketball shorts with a yellow and black Tshirt that hand the letters FRNK across the front and a yellow beany. They seemed a little to casual for a club, but they didn’t care. They found Yoongi and Hoseok already waiting for them, smiling brightly. Hoseok was wearing a black and red checkered sweater with a pair of tan pants and suspenders holding them up, a black fedora on his head. Yoongi also had a fedora, but he was wearing a black workout shirt with a light blue jumper with matching pants.

 

“You guys look like you’re going to the gym, not the club,” Hoseok told Yoongi and Jimin, laughing loudly. “At least Taehyung is slightly more dressed up.”

 

“Hey, I had to be comfortable, right?” Jimin asked, wrapping his arm around Yoongi’s waist. “I think the both of us look y.”

 

“Whatever,” Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

 

“So, let’s go in!” Taehyung cried, turning to walk in.

 

“Not so fast,” Hoseok said, grabbing on Taehyung’s shirt. “We’re waiting for some more people.”

 

“Who else is coming?” Taehyung asked, frowning. “Don’t tell me…”

 

“Oh! There they are!” Yoongi cried, causing Taehyung to turn and find Seokjin, Namjoon and Jungkook walking towards them. Taehyung frowned even more, glaring at Hoseok.

 

“Are you serious?!” he cried.

 

“I’m sorry, Tae, but I had to,” Hoseok told him. “He’s my best friend. I can’t exactly go without him.”

 

Taehyung nodded his head and glanced at Jungkook. He had a pair of light blue jean shorts, a blue and pink striped dress shirt with a neon blue jacket and matching hat. Taehyung ended up staring, causing Jungkook to look up and catch eye contact with him. Taehyung gulped softly and backed away, turning away from him. Instead he glanced at Seokjin and Namjoon. Namjoon was wearing a dark blue jean outfit (jacket and pants matching) with a blue and white striped turtle neck sweater and a red fisher’s hat. Seokjin, like Hoseok, actually looked like he was going clubbing. He was wearing a black dress shirt with weird designs all over it and black skinny jeans and a purple jacket.

 

“Hey guys, how are you all doing?” Seokjin asked, placing his arm around Taehyung’s shoulders. “It’s nice getting together like this.”

 

“Why does it look like Jimin and Yoongi are going to the gym?” Jungkook asked, pointing towards the two and causing them to frown at him.

 

“As I said, I think we look y,” Jimin said, taking out his ID and getting in line with a bright smile on his face. “Ugh I hope this line dies down! I want in now!”

 

“If you guys weren’t so late we would have been in already,” Hoseok said, glancing at the line. They were about the 50th in line. It wasn’t a bad line to say the least.

 

“I want to go in nooooow,” Jimin whined, grabbing onto Taehyung’s arm. “Taetae, we should go in!”

 

“We can’t just cut in line, Jimin,” Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. “We can wait.”

 

“But-”

 

“Taehyung! Jimin!” a voice cried, causing the two to turn and find their friends with their boyfriends waving at them.

 

“Baekhyun! Daehyun!” Taehyung cried with a wide grin, waving them over. “How are you doing?! What are you doing here?”

 

“Clubbing, of course!” Baehyun cried with a grin. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Same,” Jimin said with a laugh. “Yay! The gang is back together!”

 

“With extras,” Daehyun said with a laugh. “It's nice seeing you all again! The last time we all met… well Taehyung and his boss-”

 

“Let's not bring this up again,” Jungkook cut in, causing the other to nod. The line started moving and they all started moving with it.

 

“Guys guys guys guess what!” Jimin said, causing everyone to look at him with raised eyebrows. “I'm going to drink the out of like every drink!”

 

“Is he okay?” Namjoon whispered in Taehyung's ear, cause the other boy to laugh.

 

“This is Jimin any time he goes clubbing,” Taehyung assured him.

 

“Just wait till he's drunk,” Baekhyun said, snickering.

 

“Yeah, he's a hoot!” Daehyun agreed, nodding his head.

 

“No one is worse than how Tae and Jungkook were at the zoo,” Jimin said, causing Hoseok to burst out laughing.

 

“God they were so childish! And this is why they should never be friends!” Hoseok cried, causing both Jungkook and Taehyung to glare at the two of them. “I had to take their phones away from them!”

 

“Are you serious?!” Yoongi cried out, laughing loudly. “And this is the future CEO of JC Communications?!”

 

“That's right,” Jungkook hissed. “Now you better behave or you'll be out of a job, considering you'll be working under me!”

 

“Calm yourself, Jungkook,” Seokjin said, placing his hand on his shoulder.

 

Jungkook nodded and they moved up in the line. When Jimin saw that they only had 20 people in front of them, he started cheering loudly, jumping up and down excitedly. Their coworkers just stared at him amused while Taehyung shook his head, embarrassed, and their friends just laughed. Yoongi touched Jimin’s arm to try and calm him, but it wasn't working. Jimin was too hyped.

 

“Has he already had some alcohol?” Yoongi asked, glancing at Taehyung.

 

“He had a red bull, but no alcohol,” Taehyung replied, shaking his head.

 

“And that explains why he's acting like this,” Yoongi said with a laugh. “Yah, stay still!”

 

“Hyung you don't understand!” Jimin said, grinning at the older male. “Clubbing is like my favorite thing in the whole wide world!”

 

“Alright,” Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. “Look, it's your turn!”

 

“What, really?!” Jimin cried, turning and rushing to the security guard with his ID.

 

By the time everyone made it in, Jimin was already lost in the sea of people. Taehyung sighed and glanced around to see if he could spot his roommate. After searching for a couple minutes, he saw his yellow beanie at the bar. Taehyung smiled and excused himself from the group, making his way over to Jimin. He slid onto the barstool next to Jimin, asking for a tequila sunrise to start off with.

 

“Don't run off like that,” Taehyung told his roommate, causing Jimin to giggle and sip on his margarita. “Jimin, I don't want to babysit you! Don't make me!”

 

“I should be the one babysitting you, Tae,” Jimin said, looking at his roommate. “Only a small amount of liquor. We need to be careful with that condition if yours.”

 

“I know Jimin,” Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. “I'll be okay.”

 

“You better,” Jimin said with a small smile. Taehyung smiled back and grabbed his drink the bartender was handing him.

 

Soon their friends were surrounding them, except for Baekhyun and the others. Yoongi sat down on one side of Jimin while Hoseok sat down on the other. Everyone ordered their drinks and looked around at the crowded floor. Taehyung drank from his glass, glancing at Jungkook as he was turned away from him. Taehyung’s eyes lingered on the boy’s muscles that were prominent under his blue jacket. He his lips, scanning him up and down. Very obviously but unconsciously checking him out.

 

“Taehyung,” Jimin said, causing the boy to turn to him and find a suggestive smirk on his friend’s face.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Taehyung asked, taking another drink from his glass.

 

Jimin placed his fingers to his eyes and then pointed them to Jungkook, causing Taehyung’s eyes to widen in understanding. So he was staring at Jungkook. Taehyung sighed and drained his glass, asking for another. Jimin watched him warily as Taehyung drained yet another glass. The younger roommate then made his way onto the dance floor, moving along to the music.

 

He didn’t understand why Jungkook was affecting him the way he was. He’s never had this issue with anyone in his life, and he was trying his hardest to actually figure out what his true feelings towards the other was. Did he like the other? Taehyung froze in the middle of the floor, turning to glance at Jungkook who was still standing at the bar. He looked the boy up and down again, noticing his dark brown eyes and the pitch black hair he had underneath his hat. That boy. That boy was the one changing everything he always knew.

 

“Do I like him?” he whispered to himself, feeling sweat trickle down his forehead. He nervously bit his lip and turned away, spotting Baekhyun and Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter