Special Chapter Part Two

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! I have a bone to pick with you!” Hoseok cried as everyone sat down at their now usual table at the restaurant the group seemed to be frequenting. Hoseok was glaring at Taehyung.

“Why?” Taehyung asked in confusion, taking his boyfriend's menu out of his hands. 

“You don't have to take it out of my hands,” Jungkook said with a laugh, grabbing a side of it and looking at it with Taehyung.

“Sorry,” Taehyung said, kissing his cheek.

“Okay first thing,” Hoseok said, now glaring at the couple, “you should have told me the two of you were officially together now! I shouldn’t have to find out by Jimin being an idiot and shouting it out to the whole floor!”

“Speaking of which!” Taehyung cried, kicking his roommate hard. “You are so dead!”

“Not as dead as you,” Hoseok said with a glare, before aiming it towards Jungkook. “And you’re my best friend! You should have told me!”

“I’m sorry, hyung,” Jungkook said with a pout. “There’s seriously been a lot going on. I swear I didn’t mean not to tell you. Currently I’ve just been helping my boyfriend get through some things. Besides, we literally just got together on Saturday officially. I was definitely planning on telling you.”

“Okay, but when were you going to tell me that your father is SUNGGYU?!” Hoseok asked, turning on Taehyung again.

“Wait, what?!” Namjoon and Seokjin cried, causing Taehyung to blush and look around at everyone.

“Wait, now I’m lost,” Namjoon said. “Sunggyu Samchon is your father?”

“Since when?” Seokjin asked, frowning.

“Since forever?” Taehyung said, frowning. “I found out a month ago… He told me then… And I’ve been trying to gain the courage to talk to him. I’ve been trying to accept the fact that he’s my father. That’s the only reason I haven’t told anyone. Yoongi and Jimin and Jungkook all knew because they were at my house when he told me.”

“And we couldn’t just tell you without Taehyung’s permission first,” Jimin added, causing Taehyung to nod his head. 

“So I was the only one on the team who didn’t know?” Hoseok asked with a pout. “Because obviously Myungsoo knew because apparently he’s Sunggyu’s brother. And of course Sungjong knew since he’s dating Myungsoo. And Sungyeol HAS to know since he’s Howon’s brother and Howon’s been Sunggyu’s best friend since forever ago. LIke come on! What about me? I can’t know? And for a whole month at that?!”

“Look, I’m sorry, okay!” Taehyung cried out, dropping the menu to the table. “I’ve been having a really hard last couple of months. I’m trying really hard to get through everything. So I just might be a little scatterbrained! I’m not keeping anything from anyone on purpose! I’m sorry!”

“Hey, calm down,” Jungkook whispered, placing his hands on Taehyung’s shoulders and massaging them. “It’s okay. You don’t have to get worked up.”

“I’m being attacked! Of course I’m going to get worked up!” Taehyung cried, pushing his chair back and jumping up, throwing Jungkook’s hands off him. “When you all decide to stop treating me like a predator, let me know. And Jimin, you’re off the hook about what happened today. I’m too angry to even care anymore.”

With that, Taehyung stormed away from the table, causing Jungkook to sigh. He was about to stand up and go after him, but Jimin just shook his head and say he’d go. He knew how to calm Taehyung down the best since he’s known him the longest. Jungkook sighed and glanced over at Hoseok, crossing his arms. Now he wasn’t happy.

“Yah! What the hell!” Jungkook cried. “This was supposed to be a good dinner. We had something we wanted to discuss. But now Taehyung probably isn’t in the mood to bring it up anymore. And I really don’t blame him. Did you really have to bombard him like that?”

“I… I didn’t mean for it to sound mean. I’m sorry. I was just a little heated,” Hoseok said, pouting. “I was just… I was just being myself and giving him a hard time… But I didn’t mean it literally. I was just complaining and now I know I should keep my mouth shut.”

“The thing about Taehyung,” Jungkook said, glancing at everyone at the table, “we just need to be a little more mindful around him. He’s more sensitive than most people. I learned that the hard way. Just watch how you say things. He will get when you’re joking. But don’t joke so harshly with him, because he will take it to heart. The way you joke with me, that’s not going to work with Taehyung. The only one that can push those buttons is Jimin. Because he knows how Jimin is and they’ve learned how to joke together over all the years they’ve known each other.”

“Jungkook is right,” Seokjin said, nodding his head. “Hoseok, it will be okay. He’ll calm down. Just explain your side to him and he’ll understand.”

After about 10 minutes, after the table ordered their food, Taehyung and Jimin came back. Taehyung’s eyes were bloodshot and he wouldn’t look at anyone. He sat down next to Jungkook, staring at the table. Jungkook glanced over at Jimin, who kept his own eyes on Taehyung. Jungkook sighed and placed his hand on Taehyung’s back, rubbing circles with his finger. Taehyung looked up at him and gave him a small, emotionless, smile. 

“Hey, cheer up,” Jungkook whispered into his ear before kissing the tip of his ear. “You know Hoseok. He didn’t mean it.”

“Jungkook, I can’t do this right now,” Taehyung said, pushing his hand away. “I want to go home.”

“Tae,” Jungkook said, frowning at him. 

“Can I borrow your car?” Taehyung asked, standing up.

“Uh, yeah,” Jungkook said, handing him his keys. “Do you want me to come with you?”

“Please no,” Taehyung said, shaking his head. “I just need some time alone.”

“Are you sure?” Jungkook asked, frowning.

“Just come over later. Eat dinner. Don’t follow me,” Taehyung said, before walking out of the restaurant. 

“Taehyung,” Jungkook said one last time, but he didn’t hear him. He frowned and turned to Jimin. “What’s wrong?”

“He ended up having an anxiety attack,” Jimin replied. “He’s scared he did everyone wrong. It’s best to leave him alone right now. He just needs to go home and lay down.”

“Is he safe to drive?” Jungkook asked, staring at where he disappeared.

“He is,” Jimin assured him. “If you’re worried about your car-”

“I’m more worried of the state of my boyfriend than what might happen to the car,” Jungkook cut him off, causing Jimin to nod his head in understanding.

“Really, Jungkook, he’ll be okay,” Jimin assured him. “When he gets like this it works best if we let him be alone for a couple hours.”

“Okay,” Jungkook said with a deep sigh just as the waitress came with their food. Jungkook looked at the food that he ordered for his boyfriend that she set down. “Um, can I get a box for my boyfriend’s food? He had to leave.”

“Yeah, of course,” the woman said, bowing to him before walking away after al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter