Special Chapter Part Six

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Read note at the bottom please...

 


“House hunting!” Jimin shouted happily as everyone gathered into Jungkook’s apartment. 

Taehyung sat on Jungkook’s lap, resting his head on his shoulder as he watched his friends gather in. He felt really good after the previous night. Maybe they didn’t go all the way, but he didn’t care. It all felt perfectly amazing. He couldn’t wait to do more like that with him. Jungkook made him feel special, and he couldn’t be any happier. 

Today they were going to start looking for houses, and Jungkook didn’t want to leave his apartment just yet. They invited their friends over who were more than happy to go house hunting with them. Taehyung looked around at all their friends that were now standing all the around the living room, staring down at him and Jungkook. Taehyung grinned at everyone, lifting his head up and yawning loudly. He didn’t want to leave Jungkook’s lap.

“So how was your night?” Yoongi asked, glancing over at the table and spotting the open bottle of champagne and the uneaten cake. “That’s probably bad now.”

“Oh, I forgot about that,” Jungkook said, looking back at the table. 

“Who did the champagne explode on?” Jimin asked, noticing the sticky champagne mess on the table and the floor.

“Taehyung,” Jungkook said, giggling. “Because you shook the bottle or something when you were holding onto it in the car.”

“Did you guys even have any?” Yoongi asked with raised eyebrows. 

“No, we… Got distracted,” Taehyung said, laughing and burying his face in Jungkook’s neck and breathing in his scent.

“Okay, we don’t need to know details,” Yoongi said, scrunching up his face in disgust.

“Let’s talk about this house stuff,” Hoseok said, sitting down on the couch. “You guys didn’t… The couch…”

“We did,” Jungkook said, causing Hoseok to gag and jump up, sitting on the arm of the couch instead. Jungkook and Taehyung burst out laughing, shaking their heads. “Nothing got on the couch.”

“I still don’t trust it,” Hoseok said, glaring at them. 

“Whatever,” Jungkook said, rolling his head and looking around at all his friends. “So, do we want to look for houses in our work neighborhood?”

“That might be best,” Namjoon, who was standing in the doorway with Seokjin, said, walking into the room and sitting down on the couch. “What kind of house should we have?”

“I always thought a big house would be cool,” Taehyung said, causing everyone to look at him.

“Of course we’re  getting a big house!” Yoongi cried out. “Our seven fat asses won’t fit in a tiny house, now will we?”

“I mean the seven of us ARE fitting in my small apartment right now, aren’t we?” Jungkook asked, motioning towards everyone in the room. “I mean a small house won’t HURT, but a big house will definitely be nice.”

“Yes, a bigger house means we can move around easier and more space,” Seokjin agreed, nodding his head. “We need at least four rooms. 3 or less would just be too stuffy. We don’t need more than 2 people in a room.”

“It would be cool to have our own rooms,” Hoseok said, glancing around at everyone. “But I guess I wouldn’t mind sharing if it comes down to it.”

“We’ll do rock paper scissors to figure out our roommates,” Jimin said, nodding his head. “Alright, so Yoongi and I were searching last night for open house walk ins and we found some nice ones in the work neighborhood as well as some close to here. Hoseok, if you move in with us are you still going to be working at the cafe?”

“Actually, probably not,” Hoseok said, shaking his head. “I actually told my parents I’m going to step down because I got that promotion. I want to focus on the company now that I have a higher position.”

“That makes sense,” Jungkook said with a smile. He looked around at everyone in the room, biting his lip. “I’m really happy you guys got those promotions. And I didn’t even play a part in it! It was all my parents.”

“I mean your dad Dongwoo asked me what I felt about Jimin and Yoongi getting the promotion, but yeah,” Taehyung said, standing up and stretching with a loud yawn. “So should we go then?”

“We’re taking 3 cars, yeah?” Hoseok asked as he and Jungkook stood up as well.

“I mean that’s all we have here,” Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders. “You brought me and Jimin here since my car is at Jimin’s house.”

“Why don’t we take two cars and then you guys drop all of us at Jimin and Tae’s house afterwards?” Jungkook asked, causing everyone to nod in agreement. “Tae and I will ride with Seokjin and Namjoon then.”

“Alright, sounds good,” Seokjin said, nodding his head. “Alright, let’s go guys!”

Taehyung walked over to the table and grabbed his phone before following his friends out the door. Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend and grabbed a hold of his hand, interlocking their fingers and squeezing his hand. Taehyung looked up at him with a smile, pecking him on the cheek. Jungkook stopped him as he turned to lock his door before running to catch up with the other five. They all walked down to the parking garage where they parked their cars, Jungkook and Taehyung climbing into the back of Seokjin’s car. 

“So how are the two of you doing?” Seokin asked as he started the car, looking back at the both of them. “As a couple?”

“We’re actually really really good,” Jungkook said with a bright smile. “I think we made the perfect choice.”

“I remember Taehyung’s very first day when he was scared you would hate him forever,” Seokjin said, smiling fondly. “I’m so glad you two worked everything out. I always wanted you to find someone who would make you happy, Jungkook. And I’m glad it’s Taehyung. You two deserve each other.”

“Thanks,” Jungkook said, laying his head on Taehyung’s shoulder. “I’m glad too.”

“How’d your first day of training with the bosses go?” Namjoon asked, looking back at them. “Did you guys have fun?”

“It was interesting,” Taehyung said, yawning once again. “He did a lot of paperwork. Apparently he and I have a meeting with an investor on Monday. He wants to show me how to get through those meetings and everything.”

“Really?” Jungkook asked, lifting up his head and looking at him. “Are you going to be okay? With your anxiety and everything?”

“It’s just going to be one person, right?” Taehyung asked, suddenly not feeling too sure.

“And his staff members,” Jungkook replied. “There’s usually fifteen people in those investor meetings.”

“Oh…” Taehyung whispered, starting to feel clammy. “I… I don’t think I can do it.”

“Tae, calm down,” Jungkook said, rubbing circles along his back. “I’ll ask my father if I can join you in the meeting so that I can be right there next to you.”

“Okay,” Taehyung replied shakily, staring at the ground. 

“Don’t forget to bring your anxiety medicine,” Seokjin said, looking back at them. “Stay strong, okay? It won’t be that scary if you don’t think too much about it. You’ll get through it, Tae. Remember, you did really well in the training class. You can do it in a meeting as well. I believe in you. Namjoon and I can probably join you in the meeting as well if you really need it.”

“Thanks,” Taehyung said, leaning his head down on Jungkook's shoulder and burying his face in his neck, trying to steady his breathing.

“I'm glad you told us, Tae,” Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around his waist and hugging him. “I need to talk to my dad about this.”

Everyone fell silent as they followed Hoseok’s car to the first open house. Once they arrived, they all piled out of the two cars and looked at the house. It wasn’t as big as Taehyung had in mind. Just a simple four bedroom. It seemed like Jimin and Yoongi were taking it too literally. 

“It’s nice sized,” Seokjin said, looking up at it. “It’s cute. How far of a drive from work is this?”

“Ah,” Jungkook said, crossing his arms. “It’s five minutes away from my house… So on a good day it would be about a ten minute drive or so.”

“Not bad,” Seokjin said, nodding his head. “So either we be spoiled rich kids and get an expensive, fancy house in our work neighborhood, or we be normal kids and get a house like this.”

“I guess we just see what we decide as we go,” Jungkook said, walking inside with everyone else. 

The realtor greeted them with a bright smile, asking them to follow them in. The entrance was wide with oak double doors and high ceilings. Taehyung looked around with wide, shining eyes. The realtor walked further in, telling them about the house before making a left where you could see white spiral stairs and two closed doors and a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter