Chapter Three

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright,” Seokjin said, looking at the remaining trainees of the class: Jimin and Taehyung and, surprisingly, Min Yoongi. “So you made it to the end of the training period. You all have showed great interest in this field and you are all very energetic and good at learning each and every aspect of this job. We have the most faith in the three of you and we know you three will do amazing things for this company.”

 

“Now,” Namjoon said, smiling at the three of them as they bowed politely to them, “I think it’s time to meet the supervisor you’ll be working directly under once you hit the production floor. He’s a very insightful, very cheerful man and definitely very intelligent guy. He actually works two jobs, so he has a lot of things on his hands, so I request that you guys are civil to him, though I don’t see you having a problem with that anyway.”

 

“Mr. Jung, you may come in!” Seokjin called out, causing the three of them to turn and find a very familiar figure walking in.

 

“Isn’t that the guy from the cafe?” Jimin whispered into Taehyung’s ear, causing him to slowly nod his head.

 

“Hello boys,” the man said, grinning brightly at them before spotting Taehyung.  “Oh! Taehyung-sshi! I didn’t know you were working here.”

 

“Hello,” Taehyung said, bowing politely. “That day you met me, that was my first day.”

 

“Oh yeah,” he said, nodding his head. “You were running late. I remember how mad your friend here was.”

 

“Yeah,” Taehyung said, giving a soft blush and looking down at his hands. He laughed before looking at Yoongi and Jimin, who were staring at him curiously.

 

“Hello boys, my name is Jung Hoseok,” he said, grinning at them and shaking hands with each of them.

 

“Oh! You’re the cafe guy!” Jimin suddenly cried out, causing Hoseok to laugh and nod his head.

 

“But here I’m your boss,” he said, grinning at all of them. “And what are your names?”

 

“Well I’m Kim Taehyung,” Taehyung said, bowing slightly to him.

 

“I’m Jimin,” Jimin said, smiling lightly at him.

 

“Yoongi,” Yoongi said with a short nod.

 

“Well it’s nice to meet you boys,” Hoseok said, smiling at all of the trainees. “I can’t wait to be working with you. Seokjin and Namjoon has told me alot about you three! Now, I have an announcement for you guys. Because the three of you did so well and that you’re moving up, we’re going to take you out. Dinner on us.”

 

“Really?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes, almost drooling. He had a thing for free food.

 

“Yes, really,” Hoseok said with a laugh. “Now, all of you can go home and get ready and whatever. There’s a diner downtown called The Hit. We’re all going to meet there at 7.”

 

“Cool!” Jimin cried excitedly, grabbing his roommate’s hand and rushing out of the room. “Come on Tae! Let’s go get dressed into something awesome!”

 

Taehyung laughed and followed him out of the room. They made our their to Jimin’s car, which he immediately jumped into and started. Taehyung quickly buckled his seatbelt as Jimin sped out of the parking lot. Jimin was a er for group meet ups, no matter what the situation was. He always seemed to be very social and he loved to have fun. He definitely didn’t like staying cooped up in the house where there was nothing to do.

 

In no time they were parked outside their shared house and the two of them got out of the car. Taehyung followed Jimin inside. He glanced at the time, noticing he had an hour to get ready, which meant he had just enough time to actually take a shower. He looked over at Jimin, who was already raiding the fridge for a snack. Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked over to him, closing the fridge door.

 

“Hey!” Jimin cried, frowning at his roommate.

 

“We are about to go out to eat,” Taehyung told him, keeping his hand on the door so he can’t open it. “You don’t need food right now.”

 

“I always need food,” he retorted, shoving the boy away so he can raid the fridge some more.

 

“Just go shower. It takes you forever to get dressed and we don’t have too long to do so,” Taehyung said, pushing him towards his bathroom in the hallway. “Be aware that we’ll both be taking a shower, so the hot water won’t last long.”

 

Jimin kept mumbling as he walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Taehyung didn’t walk away until he heard the shower running. He sighed loudly and walked over to his room, closing the door behind him and going into the bathroom that was in his bedroom. He the water and stepped in himself, letting the water flow over him. Taehyung smiled to himself, excited that he would be moving up in the company and keeping his job. He’s been dreaming to have a job like this for years. The best part is, he hasn’t seen Jungkook at all since his first day, so he didn’t have anything to worry about. He didn’t want to have to deal with him if he hated his guts, which Taehyung’s pretty sure he did.

 

Once his shower was over, he stepped out and walked over to his closet. It was pretty warm outside, so he figured a pair of shorts would be fine. He picked up a pair of black shorts and spotted a black and white striped button up shirt. He smiled and took it off its hanger and quickly threw the clothes on. He then picked up a blue and white patterned scarf and wrapped it around his neck, throwing on a straw hat and leaving his room.

 

He glanced at the time as he walked out of the room and into the living room, seeing that they had fifteen minutes to get to the restaurant. He sighed when he heard the shower in Jimin’s bathroom still running. It was just like him to take all the time in the world to shower. He always lost sense of time when he got ready. And yet he always freaked out at Taehyung when the younger boy was even semi late. After another ten minutes, his shower turned off and Jimin walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He ignored his roommate as he ran into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

 

Taehyung impatiently waited for him to get dressed, staring at his phone. It was now time to be meeting up, but he knew Jimin wasn’t anywhere near to being ready. Ten minutes later, he walked out in a tank top, blue jean shorts and black sandals. Taehyung frowned at him and crossed his arms, looking him up and down. He definitely wasn’t dressed for a business dinner.

 

“What are you wearing?” he asked with a frown. “Jimin, you need to wear something more.”

 

“But this is comfy,” he said, glancing down at his own outfit. Taehyung rolled my eyes and shook his head, walking past him and into his roommate’s room. He walked into his closet and picked up a striped shirt and a white button up, throwing it at him. He then picked up a scarf, also handing it to him.

 

“Put that on,” Taehyung said, before walking out of his room. “Hurry up, we’re already 10 minutes late.” Just as he said that, his phone started ringing. He sighed and picked it up, placing the phone to my ear. “Hello?”

 

“Hello, Taehyung-sshi?” Taehyung heard Seokjin ask into the phone. Taehyung glanced at Jimin who was pulling his shirt on over his head. “Are you guys coming?”

 

“Yeah, we’ll be there as soon as possible,” the boy told him, heading out the front door with Jimin struggling to keep up with him. He quickly threw on a pair of white sneakers before making his way out of the house. “We got a little caught up getting ready. I’m sorry, sir.”

 

“Hey, it’s no big deal,” Seokjin told him. “T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter