Special Chapter Part Seven

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Happy birthday Jungkookie!! ❤️❤️❤️ I love youuuu~~

 

“Are you ready?” Namjoon asked, grabbing onto Taehyung’s hand and squeezing it as the two of them and Dongwoo sat at the meeting table, waiting for the investors. Howon didn’t allow Jungkook to go because they had other things they had to take care of, so Taehyung was only ten times as nervous than he was before. 

“I don’t think so,” Taehyung said with a deep sigh.

“Did you take your anxiety medicine?” Namjoon asked, causing him to nod his head. “Hey, everything will be okay. After this, you’ll be getting the call about whether or not we’re approved for the house or not. Who knows, we could be moving fairly soon.”

“You’re right,” Taehyung said with a small smile, sitting up straighter. He looked over at Dongwoo and let out a soft sigh. “I’m sorry I’m so… Like this. I just-”

“Hey, I don’t need an excuse,” Dongwoo said with a soft smile. “You’re doing amazing, Taehyung. I understand your anxiety. Hey, once I leave, you’re the boss. You’re welcome to take whoever you need to these meetings if it keeps you calm. Most of the time, Jungkook will be conducting the meeting anyway. It’s rare where you’re going to be in these meets alone. And if you need it, you’re welcome to pull Namjoon or Seokjin or your friend Jimin to take along to the meetings. Especially since they’re management anyway.”

“Thank you,” Taehyung said with a soft smile, just as about six guys walked in. The three of them stood up and bowed politely. Dongwoo then walked over to them and helped them all sit down, smiling the entire time.

“It’s nice to see you, Mr. Jang,” a man in a black suit said, grinning at the VP.

“It’s probably going to be your last time seeing me, too,” Dongwoo said, smiling softly. “My last day is the 31st next month.”

“Oh yeah?” the man asked in surprise. “Who’s taking over your spot?”

“Kim Taehyung here,” Dongwoo said, walking back over to Taehyung and Namjoon and placing his hands on Taehyung’s shoulders. “He’ll be taking over the company with our CEO’s son when his son turns 20 on the first of September. Howon sshi decided he wanted to retire, so I’m going to go with him.”

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that,” the man said with a deep frown, standing up. “These decisions… Aren’t they supposed to be discussed with us? We trust you and Lee Howon, and that’s why we invest in your company. How are we supposed to invest in a company that’s run by two people we don’t know? How are we supposed to trust them?”

“Jungkook and Taehyung won’t disappoint,” Dongwoo said, his grip tightening around Taehyung’s shoulders. Taehyung could tell that Dongwoo was a little aggravated, especially since they were talking about his son. “Jungkook loves this company more than anything, so you’re definitely in good hands. Taehyung and Jungkook are being trained thoroughly and you won’t see that much of a difference. These boys are good.”

“And Taehyung,” the investor said, “what’s his relation to the company? He’s not a relative, is he?”

“He’s the top agent in the whole company as well as Jungkook’s partner,” Dongwoo said, causing Taehyung to blush and stare at the table. Namjoon squeezed his hand again, assuring him it was okay. 

“We’re investing in a company that will be ran by a gay couple?” the investor asked, his blood boiling up and his face turning a bright red in anger. “Do you think a company can go well that way?!”

“You’re already investing in a company run by a gay couple,” Dongwoo stated, causing the man to freeze with his mouth wide open. “Lee Howon is my husband. Jeon Jungkook is my son. And Kim Taehyung here is dating my son. Our company has been successful since the day my husband started it and we have been married this whole time. uality of our leadership shouldn’t be the reason you withdraw our investment. Why don’t you see how Taehyung and Jungkook do with the company before you decide anything like that. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Just run the race and see where it takes you.”

“Fine,” the man said, sitting down in anger. 

“Alright,” Dongwoo said, nodding and sitting down as well. “So now that the change of leadership in our company has been discussed, let’s get to the next matter of business. So you were able to find a company building in the US to invest in for us?”

“Yes sir,” one of the men with the investor said, sliding a folder over to Dongwoo and causing Dongwoo to open it up and look through the contents. Dongwoo then gave the folder to Taehyung, telling him to hold on to it. “We found a place in Denver, which could be a great start up location for you guys. The owners of the building are going to wait on you on whether you’ll take it or not.”

“We’ll have to work on building a team,” Dongwoo said, nodding his head. “We have a team of eleven who has been interested on starting up the US branch.”

“If you’re going to do this, I think you should start it in September,” the investor said, causing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter