Chapter Fourteen

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(This whole chapter is in Jungkook’s POV)

 

Jungkook stared at the door where Taehyung just left with Seokjin. He frowned in confusion and turned to their friends. Jimin looked extremely worried while the others just looked upset. Jungkook frowned and looked at his cousin. Did he offend Taehyung or something?

 

“What… Did I say?” Jungkook asked in confusion. “Did I hurt him?”

 

“It’s… complicated,” Namjoon said, biting his lip. “He told us… Or he told Baekhyun while Seokjin and I overheard… He likes you, Jungkook. And this whole situation between you two is hurting him a lot. He’s very confused about his feelings and you kissing him… It’s just confusing him more because he doesn’t know how you feel… And then saying you’re in a fake relationship… You know how that must look to him, right?”

 

“,” Jungkook said, closing his eyes and sighing deeply. “I’m an idiot.”

 

“You’re not an idiot, Jungkook,” Hoseok said, reaching over and rubbing his friend’s back. “You just didn’t know… I mean it’s definitely not cool to lead him on and everything…”

 

“Okay I understand that,” Jungkook said, nodding his head with a deep sigh. “Okay, so let me get this straight… He likes me? Like actually has feelings for me?”

 

“Yes,” Jimin said, causing Jungkook to turn on him. “And I believe he’s had feelings for you since the day the two of you met. You hating him didn’t really help so he thought he didn’t… And then that day we went to the zoo… Well that’s when we started suspecting that he might have feelings for you… And I always have suspected it… But he hasn’t admitted it, until last night I guess. I’m upset he didn’t TELL me but yeah. Actually, now that we’re on this subject! I made a promise with him.”

 

“Yeah?” Jungkook with raised eyebrows.

 

“I told him I would do something if he realized his feelings for you,” Jimin said, before turning on Yoongi who was sitting next to him. “My promise to him was that I would ask out Yoongi. I mean the only thing missing is our relationship status. So Yoongi, will you go out with me?”

 

“What?” Yoongi asked, spitting out the drink he had in his mouth. He coughed softly before looking into Jimin’s eyes. “Did you just ask me out? In front of our friends?”

 

“Except for Taehyung and Seokjin, yeah,” Jimin said, nodding his head.

 

“Yeah, why not,” Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders and shoving a pastry into his mouth. “Are you going to tell Taehyung.”

 

“Not until he tells me why he didn’t tell me he realized his feelings,” Jimin said, crossing his arms.

 

“You’re so childish,” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

 

“So what are you going to do about Taehyung?” Jimin asked, glancing at Jungkook. “Now that you know what his feelings are?”

 

“I don’t know,” Jungkook said with a deep sigh. “I’m going to have to realize my own feelings first. I mean there’s definitely some sort of attraction there. Why else would I kiss him… Twice? And yeah, you know, I definitely care about him… But the only thing is… I’m his boss.”

 

“But your dad is the VP’s boss,” Namjoon pointed out. “But they’re married.”

 

“Pabo, they’ve been married since before they created the company,” Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

 

“Wait… Dongwoo is your other father?” Jimin asked with wide eyes, staring at Jungkook. Jungkook frowned and looked at him, his lips nervously.

 

“Uh, yeah, he’s my other father,” Jungkook said, nodding his head. “But most of the people at the company doesn’t know that, unless they personally know us.”

 

“We won’t say anything,” Jimin assured him. “I mean, I don’t want to get fired or anything, you know. I kinda like having a job sooo…”

 

“Pabo,” Yoongi said, rolling his eyes and shoving another pastry into Jimin’s mouth. “Stop talking, weirdo.”

 

Jungkook watched the two of them before sighing and leaning back into his chair. He felt bad that he told his dad that the two of them were in a relationship. He knew what Taehyung must be thinking. Even to him it seemed like he was leading the poor boy on, and to him that made him feel horrible. After he found out the boy’s feelings, how the hell could he do that to someone?

 

He never really wanted to truly hurt the boy. Maybe he was harsh at the beginning, but he himself isn’t the best with coping with a broken heart. He’s always hated the feeling of being abandoned, since he was abandoned by his real parents when he was a baby. So that day that Taehyung left without saying a word, that hurt him more than he could even explain. And he should have forgiven Taehyung when he apologized but of course his closed off heart wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter