Chapter Eighteen

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

******DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND I GOT ANOTHER 50 SUBSCRIBERS!!! ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS CHAPTER!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO READ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY******

 

 

“Taehyung,” the woman said, following the boy to his front door. Jimin and Yoongi immediately stepped up and grabbed both her arms. 

“Jungkook, get Taehyung inside and call the police,” Jimin said, holding tightly onto the woman. 

“No, let me talk to my son before you do anything to me,” the woman hissed. “I have the right to at least talk to him!”

“You have no right!” Jimin shouted, his teeth bared.

“Just let her,” Taehyung whispered, unlocking his front door and walking in with Jungkook rushing in behind him. 

“Call Samchon,” Jungkook said, glancing at Yoongi as he and Jimin followed in behind Taehyung’s mother. Yoongi immediately understood and stepped out to call the woman’s cousin.

“Who’s that?” the woman asked, pointing at Jungkook. “Who are these people? Who are they calling.”

“It doesn’t matter, mother,” Taehyung hissed, leaning against Jungkook and shaking. “You don’t need to know.”

“Come on,” Jungkook said, leading Taehyung into the kitchen. “Let’s get you your medicine.”

“Give him some of his anxiety medicine as well,” Jimin told him. “He doesn’t need a panic attack.”

“Where is it?” Jungkook asked, looking at the boy as Jimin pled the woman forcibly into the living room and shoving her onto the couch.

“I got it,” Taehyung whispered, opening the cabinet with shaky hands and pulling out two bottles of pills. Jungkook nodded his head and took down a glass, filling it with cold water. He then opened the two pill bottles, taking out a pill from each bottle.

“Here,” Jungkook said, handing him the pills. Taehyung closed his eyes and placed them in his mouth, but his throat wouldn’t allow him to swallow. Jungkook placed the glass to help him drink the water. After a couple minutes, Taehyung finally had the pills swallowed. Jungkook then wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him into a tight hug. Taehyung hugged him back, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder. “It's okay. I'm here for you.”

“What are they doing in there?” Taehyung's mother asked, causing Taehyung to wince and Jungkook to pull him closer to himself. 

“None of your business,” Jimin’s snarky reply came, making Jungkook want to laugh but he knew he shouldn't in this situation. He loved the relationship the two boys shared and was so glad Taehyung had a friend like Jimin.

“Thank you, Kookie,” Taehyung whispered, finally hugging Jungkook back. “I'm sorry we're not going on our date.”

“It's not your fault, Tae,” Jungkook said, kissing his forehead. “We'll do something special tomorrow, okay?”

“Deal,” Taehyung agreed, a small smile appearing on his lips. After a few more minutes, the front door opened and the two walked out of the kitchen, finding Yoongi leading Sunggyu and Woohyun inside.

“Thank you for coming, Samchon,” Jungkook said, walking over and hugging the man. 

“Anything for you and Taehyung,” Sunggyu said, reaching over and hugging Taehyung as well. “So what's going on?”

“Kim Sunggyu,” a voice hissed from the living room. Sunggyu turned in surprise and spotted his cousin on the couch. “How dare you show up here! How the hell did you find my son?!”

“Misun,” Sunggyu said with a deep frown, squeezing Taehyung's shoulder. “I have every right to be near Taehyung. You're the one who cut him off. You're the one who cut us both off. Not the other way around.”

“I don't trust you around him,” the woman hissed, jumping up. Yoongi, who previously walked over to stand with Jimin, helped his boyfriend with shoving her back down onto the couch. “I don't trust you!”

“You know, I’m the most trustworthy one around him,” Sunggyu said, glancing at Woohyun. “Should we reveal to Taehyung what she’s been hiding?”

“No! You can’t!” the woman cried out in shock, causing Taehyung to frown.

“What are you hiding from me?” Taehyung asked, slowly backing into Jungkook before turning to his mother. “Why couldn’t Sunggyu tell me?! Did you threaten him?!”

“She did years and years ago,” Sunggyu replied. “But she can’t continue on with that threat. Especially because you’re a legal adult now.”

“Don’t you dare-”

“Taehyung, she lied to you about your father,” Sunggyu told him. “I wanted to tell you all these years, but I couldn’t with her breathing down my neck.”

“What do you need to tell me?” Taehyung asked, frowning.

“Taehyung… Your father didn’t die and he didn’t abandon you,” Sunggyu told him, causing the boy’s eyes to widen. “And… I’m not her cousin.”

“You’re… What?” Taehyung asked in confusion.

“Shut up! Don’t you dare!” the woman shouted, thrashing around to get out of Jimin and Yoongi’s hold.

“There’s a reason the doctors allowed me to sign off as your guardian,” Sunggyu continued. “Taehyung… You’re my son. Your mom and I… We were married for like a year… And she got pregnant with you…. And then she divorced me before yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter