Chapter Nine

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Tae,” Jimin said, walking out of his bedroom with a backwards snapback and over large jersey and shorts as Taehyung lounged on the couch, lazily scrolling through channels on the tv. Taehyung looked up at him with raised eyebrows as the boy slowly walked down the steps. “Tae, I’m hungry.”

“Then go make some food,” Taehyung said, looking away from him and pausing on the nature channel. 

“I don’t want to make food,” Jimin said with a yawn, rubbing his eyes and plopping down on the couch. “I’m too lazy. Feed me, Tae!”

“Why don’t you call Yoongi and have him feed you?” Taehyung asked, staring at the family of bears on the screen

“You’re kidding, right?” Jimin asked, laughing nervously. “He’ll kill me if I call him at this time of day!”

“It’s like 2 in the afternoon, Jimin,” Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

“Yeah, a very ungodly hour for Yoongi,” Jimin said, causing Taehyung to sigh and stare at the tv again. “Why are we watching bears playing in water?”

“Because they’re cute,” Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulders.

“No, they’re boring,” Jimin said, stealing the remote out of Taehyung’s hands and changing the channel to an action movie. “You know what goes into production this week?”

“Our tvs?” Taehyung asked, uninterested as he stared at the tv.

“You’re boring,” Jimin said, hitting him with a pillow. “Let’s go do something.”

“Like what?” Taehyung asked, looking at him.

“I don’t know,” Jimin said, standing up and shutting off the tv. “How about we start with you getting dressed in something more than just your boxers.”

“But I’m comfortable,” Taehyung said with a whine, causing his roommate to drag him off the couch and up the stairs. Taehyung sighed and followed Jimin into his room, who then threw a random tshirt and pair of short at him. 

“Wear that,” Jimin said, causing Taehyung to roll his eyes and slip his clothes on.

“Where are we going to go?” Taehyung asked, ruffling his hair and not even caring to brush it. He then picked up his phone and wallet before following his roommate out of his room and down the stairs.

“To my car,” Jimin said, causing Taehyung to roll his eyes.

“I need you to be a little more specific than that, Jimin,” Taehyung said.

“Well I don’t know where we’re going to go,” Jimin said, grabbing his car keys and walking out of the front door. “We’re just going.”

“What are Baek and the boys doing?” Taehyung asked, causing Jimin to shrug and make his way down the driveway as Taehyung locked their house. “Why don’t we go visit them?”

“We hang out with them every weekend,” Jimin said, shrugging his shoulders. 

“And I hang out with you every single day,” Taehyung said with a laugh. “Alright, you’re right. Let’s do something different.”

“That’s what I’m saying,” Jimin said as they both got into the car and he started it up. “Let’s go for a drive.”

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement as Jimin backed out of the driveway. They made their way away from the house and out of the neighborhood. Taehyung plugged in his phone and some G Dragon, causing Jimin to smile widely and turn the volume up, rolling down the windows to blast the music. Taehyung laughed and sat back in his seat, singing along to the music along with Jimin. When Crayon came on, the two of them were bouncing in their seats, Taehyung singing on the top of his lungs. Before they knew it, they were outside a small cafe, causing Taehyung to pause and look out the window.

“Are we at Hoseok’s cafe?” Taehyung asked, causing Jimin to smile and nod his head. He parked the car and the both of them jumped out.  “He doesn’t know we’re coming, right?”

“Not at all,” Jimin said with a laugh, walking with Taehyung into the cafe. They found their team lead speaking to a customer at a table in the back of the cafe. The both stood and watched him until he bowed and turned away, catching eye contact with the two of them. A grin appeared on his face as he rushed over to them.

“What are you guys doing here?” Hoseok asked, hugging the both of them.

“We thought we’d pay you a little visit,” Jimin said, laughing. “How are you today?”

“I’m tired,” Hoseok said, yawning as he said it. “I got home late last night. Jungkook dragged me to the movies.”

“Oh?” Taehyung asked, quickly losing interest. Jimin and Hoseok both exchanged glances before throwing their arms around his shoulders. “What?”

“Oh nothing,” Hoseok said with a laugh. “Hey, let me go talk to my mother then I’ll come out with you guys. I’d rather hang out then run my mother’s shop.”

“Who is going to man the counter?” Jimin asked, glancing at the unattended counter.

“Oh, the manager is somewhere around,” Hoseok said, before pulling away from them and rushing behind it. “I’ll be right back guys!”

Taehyung and Jimin laughed, sitting down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter