Finale 1/2

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taehyung,” Jungkook said after the older boy slammed the door and stormed up the stairs, Hoseok and Jungkook following after him. “Yah! Taehyung!”

“I thought I was FINALLY rid of her!” Taehyung shouted, storming into Seokjin’s room and throwing himself onto the bed, burying his face in a pillow. “And then she just comes right back into my life!”

“Hey,” Jungkook said, sitting down on the bed and placing his hand on Taehyung’s back. “Hey, it’s okay. You don’t have to talk to her. She doesn’t have to come here.”

“So that’s why she left me 3 years ago?!” Taehyung asked, turning around to face Jungkook and Hoseok. “She got herself married and had kids?! And she kept that from me?! First she keeps a secret from me about my own father and now this?!”

“Hey, let’s not worry about it, okay?” Jungkook asked, grabbing a hold of his hand. “She’s hurt you so many times and you don’t need this. You have your father now and us. Just don’t pay attention to what she’s doing.”

“It’s kinda hard when she’s living right next door to me!” Taehyung snapped, glaring at him.

“Whoa, okay Taehyung,” Hoseok said, walking over to them. “I understand you’re upset, that you’re frustrated. I completely get it. But you don’t need to snap at Jungkook, either. It’s not his fault she’s here. He’s trying to help you. We’re all on your side, Tae.”

“I’m sorry,” Taehyung whispered, turning away from them and pulling the blanket over his face. “Please, I just need to be alone for now.”

“Tae-”

“No, not right now, Jungkook,” Taehyung said, causing Jungkook to sigh and look at Hoseok, who nodded his head.

“Alright, Tae,” Jungkook said, standing up and following Hoseok out of the room.

Jungkook sighed and sat down on the bottom of the stairs, Hoseok sitting behind him. Jungkook wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do. He wanted to help Taehyung through this, but he didn’t know how. What were they supposed to do with the woman living right next door to them? He wouldn’t be able to control anything there.

After a while of silence, the front door opened and the other four walked in with bags of groceries. Jimin noticed the two on the stairs and placed the bags on the counter before walking over to them. Jungkook gave them a soft smile, staring at the floor. Jimin sat down on the stairs, staring at him and waiting for one of the two to talk. Jungkook didn’t know what to say.

“What happened?” Jimin finally asked, causing Jungkook to let out a deep sigh.

“We have a problem,” Jungkook said, looking up at the boy. 

“What’s wrong?” Jimin asked, biting his lip and glancing up the stairs.

“Mrs. Kim…” Jungkook told him, “She’s next door. In the house next door.”

“Are you serious?!” Jimin cried out with wide eyes, jumping up. “No way in hell-”

“Jimin, you can’t do anything,” Seokjin said as Jimin tried to rush out the door. “Calm down. You’re not going to go over there and start anything. You could get into trouble.”

“But Taehyung-” Jimin said, causing everyone to shake their heads.

“This is going to be very difficult,” Jungkook said, biting his lip and looking into Jimin’s eyes. “I wish there was something more we could do. But really all we can do is make sure she doesn’t come to our place. And that we just keep him away from her.”

“I feel completely powerless,” Jimin said, tears in his eyes. “I want to protect him! I don’t want her around him! But we can’t do anything!”

“I know,” Jungkook said with a deep sigh, glancing up towards the room where his boyfriend was sleeping. “Everything was going so well...It’s just all too good to be true…”

“Let’s stay positive,” Seokjin said, looking around at everyone. “That’s what he needs right now.”

“So what exactly happened?” Namjoon asked, still looking confused.

“Um, well the woman living next door is Taehyung’s mother,” Hoseok said, looking up at him. “And apparently she ditched him 3 years ago because she got married and had 2 kids… Which she brought over to welcome us to the neighborhood… Not knowing it was us here.”

“Are you kidding me?!” Jimin shouted, suddenly riled up again. “I’m going to kill her!”

“Jimin..” a voice said as Taehyung appeared on the stairs behind Hoseok. “Please calm down. I… I think I should go talk to her… But I ask.. I want Namjoon and Seokjin hyungs to go with me… Only because Jungkook and Jimin will be too riled up and Yoongi and Hoseok… Yeah, I want the other two to come with me… If you guys don’t mind…”

“That’s okay,” Jungkook said, giving him a soft smile. “I think they’re the best men for the job. They’re the calmest and everything and the most trustworthy.”

“I'm trustwort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter