-FIN-

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung, who was sitting very quietly and staring out the window. He hasn't talked to anyone since he came back to the house, and the other two were keeping quiet for him. Jungkook really wanted to know what was wrong, and the second he saw a tear drop from his boyfriend's eyes, his whole world crashed. Jungkook immediately pulled off to the side of the road, pulling Taehyung into a hug. Taehyung sat still for a while before finally accepting the hug and wrapping his own arms around the younger.

Jungkook didn't say anything, kissing the crown of Taehyung’s head. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, letting his feelings go and crying into the boy's shirt. Jungkook pulled him closer to himself, rubbing comforting circles around his back. The older boy's sobbing was becoming ugly and he was gasping for breathe now. This caused Jungkook's heart to break even more.

“Shh Tae,” Jungkook whispered, kissing his ear and then his cheek and then his forehead. “Shhh I'm here for you babe. I have you.”

“I just… I just… I don't know how to handle this…” Taehyung sobbed out, pulling back and looking into Jungkook's eyes. “She… she wants to start over but… but… I'm not ready to do that! She… she ruined me… and my whole entire life has been a lie! She… she didn't even tell her husband or stepson or kids about me! I'm nobody!”

“You're not nobody, Tae,” Jungkook said, his stare hardening. “She's only one part of your life. You have your friends, the company, your father and uncle, you have me. None of us are going anywhere Tae. We moved in together for a reason! You have the clingy, possessive Jimin who will kill to see you hurt. No one, not even me, can break that bond you share with Jimin. Remember what we decided when we became friends? Or when you were trying to strengthen your relationship with your father? Just take everything in baby steps. Everything will come out well.”

“We didn't really take baby steps,” Taehyung said with a barely there giggle. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead.

“No, not really,” Jungkook agreed. “But that's because you're too irresistible.”

Taehyung gave him a small grin, taking Jungkook's lips into his own. Jungkook smiled softly and slowly kissed him back. Their lips molded together, and the two of them moved together at a slow pace. The kiss was full of pure love and understanding and it made both of them warm. That kiss alone seemed to have strengthened their relationship and formed a bond of its own. Jungkook smiled even more and pulled back, pecking Taehyung’s lips.

“You're beautiful,” Jungkook whispered, cause a real smile to brighten up Taehyung’s features. Taehyung wiped his remaining tears sat up straight.

“Should we go then?” Taehyung asked, causing his boyfriend to nod his head and start the car again.

The two sat in a comfortable silence as Jungkook drove them to the restaurant. Once they arrived, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and bit his lip looking at him. He had bloodshot eyes, so he knew their parents would catch on to the fact that something was wrong. Taehyung seemed to catch on, but he knew there was nothing he could do. He gave Jungkook a warm smile, causing Jungkook to nod and get out of the car.

They both met at the back of the car where Jungkook kissed him softly before taking a hold of his hand and leading him inside. When the waitress asked for how many, he just gave her his father’s name because he knew his father already made a reservation. The waitress nodded and led the two to the VIP room where both sets of parents were already waiting. All four of them stood up as Taehyung and Jungkook bowed deeply to them.

“Father and Father, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung,” Jungkook said, gesturing the boy forward to shake their hands. 

“It's nice to meet you, Kim Taehyung,” Howon said, giving him a stern handshake. “I do hope you take care of my son well.”

“It's a pleasure meeting you!” Dongwoo said, shaking Taehyung’s hand enthusiastically. His smile was more warming and welcoming than his husband’s.

“It's a pleasure meeting you two as well,” Taehyung said, bowing again. He then turned towards Sunggyu and Woohyun. “Dad, Woohyun, this is my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. Kookie, this is my father and his fiancé, Woohyun.”

“It's nice meeting you both,” Jungkook said, hugging the both of them before sitting down next to Woohyun with Taehyung sitting on the other side of him. Jungkook grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. 

“So, um, yeah… I have no idea how these dinners are supposed to go,” Taehyung admitted. “Also… I've never had a family dinner or yeah.”

“Tae, all we do is talk and be ourselves,” Sunggyu said with a smile. “I mean usually this is the part where we bombard our children's partner with questions but we know both of you pretty well so we don't need to. So you know, just a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter