Special Chapter Part Four

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N No the story is not over! 

 

“Why are all your clothes so… Stylish?” Jungkook asked as he buttoned up a silky red dress shirt, staring at himself in the mirror. They decided to go back to Taehyung’s house to get dressed, meaning he would be wearing Taehyung’s clothes. They didn’t have to be too fancy, but since they were treating their new hires they figured they should at least dress like a boss would. 

“If you haven’t noticed, I’m obviously stylish! I like Gucci,” Taehyung said, causing Jungkook to laugh softly and look at his boyfriend, who was buttoning up a black dress shirt with red polkadots. Taehyung then picked up to blazers, his own a fuzzy black and Jungkook’s a red and brown striped blazer. “Here.”

“Thanks,” Jungkook said, putting on the blazer. He then looked at Taehyung’s drawer of earrings, taking out a pair of black gages. “Can I wear these?”

“Yeah of course,” Taehyung said, picking out a pair of his own and putting them on. Taehyung grinned and turned to Jungkook. “Our hair is the same color.”

“It is,” Jungkook said with a laugh, putting in his own earrings. “I like it.”

“Me too,” Taehyung said, brushing through his hair. “Are you ready?”

“I’m ready,” Jungkook said, nodding his head. “Are Yoongi and Jimin ready?”

“Probably,” Taehyung replied, brushing out his black dress pants before leaving the room. “We took more time getting ready than they usually do.”

“That’s right!” Jimin cried from the bottom of the stairs. They both walked out to find Taehyung’s roommate dressed in a long sleeve black and white shirt with the Puma logo while Yoongi had a white t shirt on, both sprouting jeans. “Why are you two so dressed up?”

“Because our new agents will see me as the CEO and Taehyung as their VP, so we need to dress the part,” Jungkook said, grabbing a hold of Taehyung’s hand. “You guys look like you’re going to the gym again.”

“Who goes to the gym in jeans?” Jimin asked, following Jungkook out to his car. “I've never heard of anyone going to the gym in jeans!”

“Seriously man!” Yoongi cried out. “What fantasy world are you living?”

“Is this what I'm going to have to live with when we all move in together?” Jungkook asked Taehyung. 

“Probably,” Taehyung said, nodding his head. “So we better get used to it!”

“Y'all don't mind if I room with Hoseok right?” Jimin asked as he and Yoongi piled into the back of the car.

“You're not going to room with Yoongi?” Taehyung asked in confusion, getting into the front seat while Jungkook started the car. 

“We decided the newer couples won't room together,” Jungkook told him.

“Oh,” Taehyung said, hurt lacing his tone. He frowned and looked at his lap as everyone closed the doors and Jungkook backed out of the driveway.

“Yah! Are you really upset by this?” Jungkook asked, glancing at him.

“I mean… yes I am,” Taehyung said, staring out the window. 

“Sharing a room would be like a couple getting an apartment together. We're not ready for that, Tae,” Jungkook said, biting his lip and he stepped on the brake when they reached a stop light. 

“I just assumed… I thought it would be nice and… I was kinda looking forward to it,” Taehyung whispered, continuing to stare out the window.

“Taehyung… We all agreed that you and I as well as Jimin and Yoongi would be split into different rooms,” Jungkook tried to explain, looking over at his boyfriend. “We think it would be best.”

“Why did you make that type of decision without me?!” Taehyung cried out, balling his fist. 

“Because I thought you would agree,” Jungkook replied. “I thought we wanted to take it slow. I just thought…”

“Whatever,” Taehyung said, rolling his eyes.

“Tae, it's not just Jungkook who made this decision,” Jimin blurted out. “We all did.”

“You could have told me,” Taehyung said, staring out the window.

The whole car fell silent after that. No one wanted to continue the argument. No one knew what to say. Jungkook felt like he had already messed up, and now he didn't know what to do. He didn't want to upset Taehyung, especially this night when Taehyung was in such a good mood. He just wanted Taehyung to have fun.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Taehyung jumped out and slammed the door, storming away from them. Jungkook noticed his parents in the car next to them, watching in curiosity. Jungkook sighed deeply and rested his head against the steering wheel, cursing under his breath. He ignored the stares he got from the two in the backseat.

“I ed up,” Jungkook whispered, banging his head against the steering wheel.

“You're not the only one,” Jimin assured him. “I'm his best friend…. and it seems like I betrayed him.”

“I don’t understand why he’s so upset about it,” Jungkook said with a deep sigh. 

“I do,” Jimin said, nodding his head and opening the car door to get out. Jungkook sighed and got out as well. “He’s very dependent on people. It helps with his anxiety. And since you’re his boyfriend, he wants you to stay close so that he’s comfortable with himself. There’s a reason we stayed as roommates after college ended. He couldn’t be left alone.”

“I feel like a jerk now,” Jungkook whispered as Jimin and Yoongi each put a hand on his back and led him inside.

They found Taehyung sitting next to his father with Myungsoo on his other side. He didn’t look at them as they sat down across the table from him. Myungsoo, Sungjong, Woohyun and Sunggyu all greeted them with bright smiles, that Jungkook only returned half heartedly. Sunggyu frowned and looked back and forth between the couple. Taehyung was sulking and Jungkook was afraid to talk to him.

“So,” Sunggyu said, looking between them again. “Will one of you tell me what’s going on? Before the new hires arrive and catch on to whatever is going on?”

“It’s nothing,” Taehyung said, pulling out his phone and scrolling through it, just as Jungkook’s parents and Sungyeol walked in.

“Hey guys,” Howon said, looking around at the table. He frowned after seeing that Jungkook and Taehyung weren’t sitting together. “What’s going on here?”

“Just an argument they had in the car,” Yoongi said. “It’s common for the two of them to argue.”

“Not like this,” Jimin said, shaking his head. “Taehyung, let’s talk about this before-”

“Hey guys!” a voice said, causing them all to look up and find two of the girls walk over to them. They bowed politely before sitting down next to Sungjong and looking around the table. 

“Hello Lisa. Rose.” Myungsoo said, smiling at the two girls.

“So you’re Rose and Lisa,” Sunggyu said with a smile, standing up and walking over to shake their hands. “I’m Sunggyu. I’ll be your team lead.”

“Nice to meet you,” both girls said before nervously looking at Taehyung and Jungkook. 

“I need to use the restroom,” Taehyung suddenly said, standing up. His eyes were a little watery. 

“Tae?” Sunggyu asked, looking at his son. “Yah, are you okay?”

“I’ll go with him,” Jungkook said, standing up and biting his lip.

“I can go alone, Jungkook,” Taehyung snapped, before stomping away. 

“I’m sorry,” Jungkook said, bowing politely to the girls as the rest of his friends walked in. “He’s just having a bad night.”

“Did you argue again?” Hoseok asked with raised eyebrows. 

“Yeah, about what we talked about with the new home,” Jungkook said, before pushing past him and running towards the bathroom. He barged in and found Taehyung standing by the sinks. “Hey, let’s talk.”

“I don’t want to talk,” Taehyung said, shaking his head. 

“We need to talk,” Jungkook replied, crossing his arms. “And you need to stop running to the bathroom everytime something goes wrong. Now let’s talk this through.”

“Why should we talk now when you obviously didn’t want to talk about it earlier?” Taehyung asked, turning to face him.

“Taehyung… We all just agreed to this because we thought it would benefit all of us the best,” Jungkook told him. “It doesn’t mean I don’t trust you or our relationship. I trust us more than anything. The thing is, we just got together. As a couple. And I want to give us some time before we decide it’s safe to move in together. I mean technically we are moving in together, but like that’s where the room sharing comes into play. I just think we should grow as a couple before we share rooms. Because since it’s so early in the relationship… What if something happens? And then we’re stuck sharing a room together? I’m not saying that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter