Chapter One

My Diagnosed Remedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashing lights and loud music lit up the room that was full with a mass of sweaty, drunk, dancing bodies. Taehyung and his friends sat at the bar, laughing and taking shot after shot. It was Taehyung’s last day of freedom before he had to join the busy life of working adults. His friends kept telling him he would become an old boring fart once work started. Taehyung just rolled his eyes at that and went along with them to the club. Now here he was, wearing a white dress shirt that was only buttoned up halfway and a pair of black skinny jeans with his hair styled up and out of his eyes. His friends said he looked too simple, but he thought he looked amazing.

 

He glanced around and found a boy with a black long sleeve shirt, the sleeves see through, and a pair of leather pants. His hair was pitch black and fluffy on top of his head, no styling done. Taehyung stared at him with bulging eyes, noticing that he had some really defined muscles. Taehyung watched him as he moved to the music, his movements matching the beat well. The second the boy turned, Taehyung looked away. He didn’t want the boy to know that he was staring. He looked at his friends and grabbed a shot, drowning it down and bobbing his head to the music.

 

“You should go grab some of that,” his friend, Baekhyun, said, nodding his head at the boy who was now staring their way. “I think he wants some of you.”

 

“Shut up, Baek,” Taehyung said, taking yet another shot.

 

“No, he’s right,” his other friend, Daehyun, said, glancing over Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Dude he’s eyeing you like you’re candy. Go get him.”

 

“Too late, he’s coming this way,” the last boy of the group, Jimin, said with a wide grin.

 

“What?!” Taehyung cried, turning around just as the boy stopped in front of him. Taehyung stared at him with wide eyes, his mouth hung open.

 

“I noticed you staring,” the boy said with a husky voice. “Want to dance?”

 

“He definitely would love to dance with you,” Jimin said when he noticed Taehyung wouldn’t say anything. “Have fun, Tae. See you tomorrow at work.”

 

Jimin, Daehyun and Baekhyun laughed before walking away, leaving Taehyung alone with the boy. Taehyung awkwardly lowered his head, scanning the boy’s body up and down. He noticed just how tight his shirt was against his skin and how defined the boy’s arms looked. He glanced down lower and noticed his thighs. Before he could travel his eyes anymore, the boy grabbed his hand, causing Taehyung’s eyes to shoot up and make contact with the boy’s dark brown eyes.

 

“Come on, let’s get to the dance floor,” the boy said with a smirk. Taehyung nodded his head and followed the boy onto the floor, not sure of how to act. His friends knew how he was around new people, and that’s why he’s never picked up anyone from a club.

 

The boy stopped in the middle of the floor and started moving along to the music again. He glanced at Taehyung, who was currently watching how he moved. The boy smirked again and grabbed onto Taehyung’s hips, swaying them with his hands along to the music. Taehyung stared down at the hands on his lips, letting the boy lead him. He soon let himself go and started moving along to the music as well.

 

“You’re a shy one,” the boy stated, still smirking at Taehyung. “Though you’re not as shy to hide your blatant stares towards me. Anyone could tell that you’re checking me out.”

 

“I..” Taehyung said, trying to think of something to say. “Well… I can’t help it when you look that good.”

 

“I do look good, don’t I?” the boy asked with a laugh before looking Taehyung up and down. “You look really good yourself. It seems a little illegal to be showing this much of your chest.”

 

The boy placed his hand down on Taehyung’s exposed chest, moving his hand around and cause Taehyung to groan. Taehyung nervously his lips, which apparently seemed ual unintentionally. The boy laughed and wrapped his arms around the nervous boy, grinding his hips against him at the beat of the music. The sensation made Taehyung close his eyes and let out a small, embarrassing, moan. The boy chuckled softly, leaning over so that his lips were touching Taehyung’s ear.

 

“Do you want to get out of here?” he whispered sensually. “There’s more that I want to do to you then just this.”

 

“Let’s go,” Taehyung replied, huskily. “I’d love to see what you want to do to me.”

 

…….

 

Taehyung awoke with a start to a windy breeze coming in from the open window across the room. He sat up straight, his whole body aching in more places than just his head. He glanced around the room, noticing that it definitely was not his own. He looked down at the bed he was currently on, noticing the black haired boy from the club next to him. Taehyung’s eyes widened in realization before he jumped off the bed, noticing that his clothes were strewn all over the floor. He quickly located his own clothes and threw them on, rushing out of the apartment he was currently in.

 

He rushed down the stairs as he pulled his phone out of his pants pocket, looking around for a sign of where he could be. He quickly dialed Jimin’s phone number and placed the phone to his ear. He waited for his friend to answer, spotting a street sign and a small cafe next to it. He made his way towards the cafe, ignoring his aching lower half and cursing Jimin for not answering fast enough. If Jimin didn’t answer, then he was going to be late to his first day of work. Especially because he had no idea where he was at.

 

“Tae?” Jimin’s voice asked from the phone, causing Taehyung to sigh in relief. “Where are you? Why didn’t you come home last night?”

 

“Jimin, I need you to pick me up,” Taehyung said frantically, going into the cafe and pulling out his wallet. “Please.”

 

“Where are you?” Jimin asked again. Taehyung could hear the frown in his voice.

 

“I’m at a cafe on the corner of Jeonggak and Namdong,” Taehyung told him, wincing when he knew Jimin was about to blow up at him for being so far away.

 

“Taehyung, you DO know that’s on the other side of the city

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter