Chapter 2

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

 


"What time is my next meeting?" Mr Tae asked while massaging his temple. Hoho, I bet that he's so damn tired now.

 


"Its at 2pm Sir, here at your office with Mr Kim" I told him wearing my famous poker face.

 


"Cancel it. Call attorney Kang, I have something to discuss with him and, you may leave early today"

 


My lip formed into an 'O' shape because of what my boss just told me, I bowed before I exited myself. I gotta go and call Mr Kim and Sir Kang. This is not a usual thing at all but whatever, I consider this a blessing! Well, sort of? A part of me wants to rejoice and jump around for having an instant rest but it makes me rethink about that again because that ain't going to happen even if I try.

 


After I finish doing the calls, I lazily sat on my swivel chair. Just thinking of going home early makes me feel sick as hell! I don't want to stay in my unit. GAH, my house has its own negative energy hanging around and I would not like to continue my greatest dilemma. I want to go somewhere at least and that's it, I just had the idea. I'll just go somewhere and kill my time there, but where should I go? 

 

 

I impatiently tapped my fingers at the table ㅡ should I go to the Mall? Nah, I'm not even in the mood to go there but how about? In the park? Nah, too cold to stay outside. I stood up after an idea popped to my head. Ohohoho I'm so excited! This is going to be great! Can you imagine it? My brain started working normally again, I hope my heart does too.

 

 

I got my car from the parking lot and I'm now on my way to Gangnam. I decided to go there since my friend Bom, has her boutique located there. Yaas! I'm going to visit her and I am not gonna call her, I'll surprise her instead. 

 

 

Bom was my very very best friend, Bom CL and I were friends since we were in Kindergarten until we got to college. Ooooh, a long journey isn't it? Bom is now a fashion expert/Designer, she also has her own boutique now and she already established plenty of stores here in SK. CL ㅡ Well, she is a one-hella-talented performer, the famous baddest female of SK! uh-huh and she works at YG entertainment for like seven years now and then, there's me! KYAAAH, the cute one!

 

 

I'm visiting Bom today to catch some things up, we don't see each other that much now as you see. CL is a little bit hard to reach nowadays since she's too busy going to some events and tour stuffs, but if she have some time she would always contact us, so we could spend some time together too.

 

 

Aiyoooo, I miss them.

 

 

I'm on a soft drive but I stopped since the traffic lights went red. While waiting, I was exploring my sights to the busy street in front of me but one store caught my attentionㅡ

 

 

7/11

 

 

Jiyong..

 

 

"D-dara can you look at the window?" I'm rubbing my eyes and yawning. Why did Jiyong disturb my sleep? Aigoooo. I think he's going crazy thinking about me ne? Achhk!

 


"Jiyong, its 1am! Do want me to see a ghost hanging from a tree near here?!" I said while making my way to the window and peeked. I can't believe that I'm doing this against my will.

 


"H-hi" He smiled at me. OMO! Jiyong?!! Is Jiyong here?? He's here in front of our house in the middle of the night?

 


"No wayy!" I said

 


"Do you mind if I k-kidnap you for awhile?"

 

 

 

*peeep* *peeep*

 

 

I shook my head and bit my lip when I heard all the beeping sounds. My eyes automatically shot on the traffic light and it's on green. Why aren't I focusing? I'm on the road! Seriously, that is so embarrassing! I'm so thankful no one got out from their cars and punch me in the face for not moving but they ruined my moment too! I love that memory, that was the first night that Jiyong took me to the nearest 7/11 and we ate Ice cream there! A lot of it! And since that night, it became one of our late nights routine, running away with him in the middle of the night just to eat ice cream at a 7/11 store since it's 24 hours open and the only nearest store from our house.

 

 


I smiled. Ahhh, I miss it, no ㅡ I miss him. There's just a big difference between missing the feeling and missing a specific person and in my case, I miss my stutter king so much, he always stutter when he talks to me that's why I always call him 'Stutter King' Aiyooo Jiyong, I wish you know how much I badly miss you.

 

 

After a long drive I finally reached my destination.

 

 

I entered into the boutique and went straight to the cashier.

 

 

"Hi Miss, Is Bom here?" I asked to the lady.

 

 

"Oh, she is here Ma'am do you have any appointment with her?"

 

 

"N-no, I'm a friend. Do you mind telling her that Sandara Park is here?" the lady nod and excused herself she's obviously heading to Bom's office.

 

 

I turned my back to see the entire store. Ohhhh its screaming with elegance, just the way Bom loves it. I was busy appreciating Bom's babies when a girl wearing a ninja outfit and shades on was entering the store. Wait, I know that sassy aura! 

 

 

"Dara?/CL!" The people on the store looked at us questioningly.

 

 

I almost forgot CL's fame! They might recognize her. I look at CL and smiled apologetically at her.

 

 

"Why are you here?" Oh! We both laughed when we realized we said it on chorus. She went near me and whispered in my ears.

 

 

"I was going to see the clothes that Bom made for my next photo shoot and I was gonna call you to come but I think I don't have to call you. I missed you ssantokki!" I smiled.

 

 

"I was about to surprise Bom! But I guess, we both got surprised first because of this unexpected happening! I missed you more!"

 

 

We both laughed. It seems like I will have a day with the girls!

 

 

"Uhmm, Miss Sandara Park? Miss Bom is asking you to go in her office"

 

 

"Okay!" I said happily and dragged CL along with me.

 

 

We immediately hugged Bom who's busy checking her phone when we entered in.

 

 

"Achk! Y-yah! Let me g-go you, monsters!" Bom protested but CL and I doesn't seem to care and hugged her more tight.

 

 

"So what did you guys have eaten to get your 's here?" she asked while munching some of her corn. Haven't I mentioned earlier that she's obsessed with corn?

 

 

CL told her why we're here and Bom just answered us with a nod.

 

 

"Oh, CL you go fit those outfits now! It's in that room over there" she pointed the room that's located in the left part of the room. Haven't I mentioned earlier too that she has her own walk-in-closet inside her office?!

 


Bom is as weird as what you think!

 


"Dara, I was really surprised by your presence! I missed you!" she stood up and gave me a hug, don't get me wrong, she's still eating her corn.

 

 

"So, How are you guys?!" Bom asked and look intently at me.

 

 

"Aigoooo, I'm super tired these days, I didn't get enough sleep since we're always on flight! Oh and, I'm working for my new album! You guys grab a copy arraso?!" CL yelled from Bom's walk-in-closet.

 

 

We both nod. CL is a bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter