Chapter 10

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good morning!" Dara greeted smiling to the guards, her eyes shining because she is obviously happy. It is a great morning for her. The employees started to look at her as if she's possesed by something. They never saw the lady that happy.

 

 

She was doing Jiyong's milk wearing her best smile when the elevator opened revealing Jiyong with his guards tailing him as the usual.

 

 

She entered in with a cup of milk on her hands. Jiyong sat at his chair  furrowing his brows looking at her as his attenition was caught by her teasing smile and he's having a hard time not to smile back at her.Tthis is the first time that she smiled like that and his heart is not skipping a beat as he witness it. He divert his gaze at his laptop because he might fall to her smile and just loose his control.

 

 

Dara reads his scedule but he just can't understand it, he's being blinded by Dara's smile, it is indeed beautiful he thought while looking at her once again. He can't help it, she's too adorable. It will be his lost if he won't look at it.

 

 

Dara grinned remembering everything that she overheard lastnight. 

 

 

 

"J-Jiyong?" Dara asked whispering as she stare at the guy standing next to her unit. 

 

 

"Boss.." she heard one of his guards call.

 

 

"How's the inside?" Jiyong asked peeking a little bit.

 

 

"It's done Sir, furnitures are already delivered last night and were just updating some few things but it will already be finished within 15 minutes" 

 

 

"Great. I'll move tomorrow night here anㅡ"

 

 

"Yes Sir, your passcode is her Birthday" Dara gasp silently upon hearing what the guy just said and yes, she is assuming that what he was saying is her Birthday, that Jiyong's passcode is her Birthday. She closed her door silently before jumping out of joy, she can feel the excitement all over her body and she's too pleased about what she have heard.

 

 

 

"Sir, can I left Moonshot early today?" Dara asked still smiling at him.

 

 

Jiyong remained looking at her intently while trying to figure out what's behind her smile.

 

 

"S-sir?" Dara called again that made him blink his eyes.

 

 

"Ahh?" He asked looking so lost.

 

 

Dara giggled.

 

 

"I just have a very special event to attend tonight, can I leave early?" she asked. Actually, she's  planning to give him a warm welcome because she's pretty sure that Jiyong will be surprised and she just can't help but to feel happy about him living at her next door.

 

 

Jiyong slowly nod his head to her not minding what she just asked. He's busy staring at her because he really missed her so much.

 

 

If only he could hug her tight and if he could only have a chance to be with her then he would probably grab the opportunity. He iss holding himself for a long time and he's trying not to be selfish, he takes all the burdens and he let others be happy.

 

 

Dara smiled again at him and soon made her way to her table. She grabbed her phone and started to search a good dish to cook for tonight.

 

 

She's planning to cook something for her new neighbhour as a welcome gift. She smiled again knowing that it's Jiyong. He is her new neighbhorhood and many thoughts are filling her mind again because she has no idea why he chose to move at her building. Is it because of her? or there's more?

 

 

She went inside again and reminded him about his meeting.

 

 

"Bring this to the Finance Department because they were asking for these a while ago" Jiyong said not looking at her.

 

 

Dara reached for the envelop and stormed her way to the elevator. She never thought that trying hard not to smile is so stressing, everyone is eyeing her with confusion and she's not really like it. They might be thinking that she's crazy.

 

 

After reaching there she greeted them and succeeds to give the envelope. She returned normally and went inside his office for him to know that she already gave it. 

 

 

"Oh I forgot, please get the papers that I was asking in the finance department" She nod as she is always ready to oblige him. 

 

 

After giving the papers to Jiyong, she frowned upon hearing his words "Miss Park, I need you to go to the HR department and please get the flashdrive that that I need" she sighed languidly turning her back at him and went to the HR department before returning to his office with the flashdrive on her hands.

 

 

Everything feels normal but not until Jiyong told her that might gave her the wrong flashdrive and that she still have to go back ang get it. 

 

 

A few hours later...

 

 

Dara arched her eyebrows while asking them the files that her 'BOSS' is asking. She snatched the folder before walking fast heading back to the office and clenching her fist because she could feel that he is doing it on purpose.

 

 

"Is there anything more that you need MR.KWON?" She asked acting happy while she's not. He's playing with her temper and she's not liking it because it's starting to make her feel so irritated and very displeased.

 

 

Jiyong nod scanning the files.

 

 

"Go to the studio and ask for some draft images. I need to see it" He said earning a groan from her.

 

 

Dara stormed out of the office stomping her feet because of anger. He's really pissing her. She haven't sat for the whole 4 hours, her legs are aching and for the first time in history, she regereted wearing heels though it's not that hight it's still heels.

 

 

She entered in and approached the director asking what she needs. After talking to him she scanned the whole room and her eyes caught Kiko who's busy changing her make-up and her eyes closed. She held the folder tighter thinking why the photoshoot is taking for days.

 

 

Dara rode into the elevator hissing some grudges towards him. She can feel the pain in her legs, she nod her head slowly knowing that he is really doing it on purpose and she has no idea why, she never did anything to him as far as know. Dara glared the two guards before completely entering his office and hating all of them.

 

 

"Here's the photos that you were asking. SIR" she said placing it to his table before stealing a glare to him.

 

 

"Is there anything else.. SIR?" She asked her tone screaming of sarcasm, hoping that he will feel her hate towards him for being a total jerk.

 

 

"Nothing, that's all"

 

 

Dara unintentionally closed her eyes and sighed thanking God for whispering into Jiyong's ears to stop torturing her. She halted her steps slowly when she felt her soaring feet. Dara opened her eyes and her sight turned black to white completely spinning and the worst scenario came when she accidentally tripped on her own feet.

 

 

"AW!" She screamed holding her ankle and feeling the growing sharp throbbing pain, parted apart when she saw her shoes ㅡ broken.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Jiyong asked when he ran towards her with a nervous expression written all over his face. Instead of answering, her eyes grew bigger when she felt his hands sliding behind her legs, carrying her bridal style. She can't help but to gape and stare at his serious face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter