Chapter 6

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

I woke up at 3am after a terrible nightmare but what's new? I always have nightmares and usually after waking up from it, I can't go back to sleep again. I know that this would happen, because it always do. I stood up to check the kitchen and cooked my breakfast, my stomach is acting weird and I feel so alive today like as if I'm going to an audition later. This is worrying me, I've never felt like this again. I can feel my heart beating fast but I don't know why it is beating so fast. 

 

 

I'm ready for work but I'm way too early for it. I snap my fingers after I remember that I forget about something – something that's very important to me.

 

 

I held the frame that's at the top of the table and carefully post it at the center wall of my room.

 

 

"Go Baby!"

 

 

I smiled. Aiyooooo, I'm missing him again but I better get going or else I might stay at home and just think of him again all day. I can live with it! I already did for the last six years.

 

 

I took my time to drive all the way to the office but I have a tight feeling of excitement inside of me. Am I going to get a promotion today? It feels like. Why do I feel like somethings going to happen? 

 

 

I tried to maintain the peace in me and started humming an unknown song. I don't usually hum tho, I just, drive – quietly but why am I even humming? I don't hum but, What? I just made that hum like, right now? cool right? Wait, what? Am I even making sense here?! I am getting weird now.

 

 

I facepalmed myself and continued driving but why am I feeling: excited? happy? nervous? I'm not sure, what is this?  I'm just going to work just like what I usually do but I have this rare feeling inside of me.

 

 

I should probably forget  about all of this, you guys must be thinking that I'm crazy right now.

 

 

As soon as I parked my car, I ran to the elevator.. I just feel like doing it kekekeke. The last time that I ran was like a week ago? Yeah. I don't exercise. I don't.

 

 

All the employees of our company was looking at me in a wrong way. Is something wrong with me? d-did I forgot to button my blouse? I scanned myself and nothing's odd about my apperance, I have my I.D on but then, what's wrong? why are they looking at me like that?

 

 

I sat on my chair and looked at the office. I'm early, I think? and did someone cleaned the office today? The cabinets are empty and bundles of paperworks were at Mr Tae's table. Yes, we do have some janitors around but this is the first time that I saw the office this clean. Oh! And the sofa is new too! Daebak! Did our sales increased?

 

 

My attention got diverted at my table that's looking like a total mess. Aiyoooo, this is so unfair! The whole office is clean but they left my table messed up! Did they forgot to clean it?!

 

 

I immediately organized all the envelop and folders to my cabinets and blew all the dust in my table. ARGHHH. So much dust! Am I that dirty in work? After cleaning my table and fixing my self. I peek at my clock.

 

 

It's near lunch already but, Mr Tae's not here yet. Is he late or what? I checked his schedule and my jaw dropped. He has a meeting at 11am in the morning! did he attended?! I grabbed all the files that he needs. All files are here! OMO! What am I gonna do?! did the meeting started? or.. was it aborted?

 

 

GAAAAAH! I'm going crazy!

 

 

"DARA YAH YOU ARE SO STUPID!" I exlaimed and covered my face with the files.

 

 

I got my phone from my pocket. I'm going to text Mr Tae. Why did I forget about his early meeting?! and, why is Mr Tae not here yet?! is he at a meeting that I don't know? or he's just not really here! But if he's not here the others might probably notify me that the meeting was aborted or something? Right? Urghhh. I don't know what's happening anymore!

 

 

To: Mr Tae
Sir, are you already here at Moonshot?

 

 

I was about to tap the send button when the door suddenly oppened.

 

 

I panicked and stood up, hoping that its Mr Tae but––

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Dara's mouth parted apart and her eyes widened when she saw who entered the office.

 

 

Jiyong walked in confidently while some men in black suits followed him inside.

 

 

Dara looked at him carefully, studying his features, her heart beating so fast. She's shocked, is it really him? She can't believe that she's seeing Jiyong again at this time, at this place and at this very moment.

 

 

Jiyong were instructing his mens and they were busy chatting when his eyes caught Dara's state.

 

 

She's not moving, she's still processing things on her mind, she can't believe it.. is this a dream? If ever, then probably this is the best dream that she had for the last six years because it feels real.. and, magical..

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows.

 

 

Damn, beautiful.. He thought.

 

 

Her heart was beating rapidly when their eyes met. She feels so happy to see his face again, she wants to hug him but she can't move.. she'sl in shock of what's happening.

 

 

With his eyes staring intently at her, Jiyong walks to her direction, his heart was beating faster than its normal rate. He stopped in front of her and scanned her beautiful face. He stared at her eyes, her nose, her cheeks down to her lips and he feels like touching it but he didn't and by now, he knows that he needs to hold all his emotions. It can't show because this is wrong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter