Chapter 24

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Five months later...

 

 

Dara neglected every possible thoughts of him since the day she passed her resignation letter. Five months have passed and that was a long time to disregard anything related to him.

 

 

She was more stronger and bold because burning to the same flame twice made her wiser. When he left her, she learned how to stand up and she lived her life the fullest topping every issues, magazines and fashion events that she already attended. Signing in YG entertainment wasn't really in her favor but knowing that she can keep herself busy pushed her to do it. Now, the world is slowly recognizing her but she doesn't care at all, all she knows is that she's living her life, that she's playing in every opportunities that she has and avoiding being drowned into deep thoughts. She's a strong rookie and a lot of like her in the industry are watching her, they are indeed alarmed that a Sandara Park is slaying into the world of modeling.

 

 

Dara was panting when she continue to jog along the streets. It was 3 am in the morning when she woke up from a nightmare. Nightmares love her so much and she has no strength to argue with it.

 

 

Today she'll get a her hair done by Minzy, her stylist/make-up artist/assistant. Chanyeol really granted her wish and she is very thankful for that. Her week was hectic and so is her five months in the modeling world. She did a photo shoot for '1st look' December issue and she is set to do another photo shoot with vogue next week. It was tiring but fun. She learned so many things and she's more confident in camera's now. It's a nice transformation.

 

 

Dara gasped for air as she reach for the bench located near her unit. Chanyeol will surely scold her when he finds out that Dara's alone having an hour of run. It was still dark and it is so cold, obviously not a great time for running.

 

 

After she engross the sky she decided to go back to her unit and rest.

 

 

She opened her phone and smiled reading every messages that she received.

 

 

Five months have passed but it feels like everything just slipped in a blink of n eye. In a brief period of time she met new people, fresh friends and just like as the time goes by, who would have thought that TOP will be having his 5th art exhibition today and being Bom's friend. Dara is invited.

 

 

She chuckled.

 

 

The thing is, TOP has a little surprise for Bom, he painted Bom's figure and today is the day that he will confess his love for her.

 

 

Isn't that romantic?

 

 

Atlast, her friend is now having a boyfriend and she couldn't stop grinning. Bom deserves all the best and TOP is a good man. Dara already predicted about this happening anyways so it is more than okay to her. She loves confessions so much that it drives her nuts.

 

 

Minzy arrived 11 am sharp at Dara's unit. At a young age, she have won into many make up competion internationally. She is the youngest and one of the best make up, hair dresser and stylist. When Dara signed in YG, Minzy automatically took charge of her. She likes her unnie so much, because she can experiment Dara's face and hair anytime. Any style suits Dara and that's what Minzy loves about her.

 

 

"What's my concept today Minzy-yah?"

 

 

Minzy clamped her hair in a bun and grinned at Dara.

 

 

"Oh you will love this"

 

 

Dara closed her eyes when she saw the razors.

 

 

"WHAT THE IS THAT?" she asked still not taking a peek.

 

 

"Relax Unnie, I'm the best remember?" Dara whined before inhaling and entrusting herself to Minzy.

 

 

Dara looked lost when she saw her half head being shaved. Never had her whole life did she wished for her hair to be shaven. She don't understand why she have to do this but since she knows that Minzy have a plan makes her heart relax for a bit.

 

 

After shaving Dara's half head. Minzy flashed a motherly smile blowing her razor.

 

 

Her masterpiece.

 

 

"I knew it, it suits you!"

 

 

Just like what the young woman predicted, Dara suits in every look, even if she shave her whole head.

 

 

Dara blinked at the mirror staring at her face. She looks.. different. Is she offering another side of beauty to the people?

 

 

"I'm sure that once you step inside the exhibition, all eyes will be on you"

 

 

Dara stood up and hugged Minzy. She likes it. no, the word like is not suitable for what she feels because she loves it.

 

 

"You're the best!"

 

 

Dara smiled contently with her dress. It's not something revealing or short but it exposes her perfect curves that makes it look y. At 7 pm the exhibition will open and they are expecting media to be there. Five  famous painter collaborated into this project and this exhibition is a big event. It will be special, especially to Bom.

 

 

Dara waved goodbye to Minzy, Jay Park picked her up. He's a Korean-American singer, dancer, composer, choreographer who owns  the AOMG Entertainment and most importantly he's her boyfriend. Minzy met him 3 years ago at some awarding night and they started dating since then. Dara laughed at herself. She is the only single lady around. Her sweet smile slowly vanished when she remembered about the exhibition and about Jiyong in the exhibition. She knew that he'll come. He's TOP's dearest friend so there is no chance that he'll not be around. Dara exhaled briefly.

 

 

"Too much thinking is bad" she said reminding herself.

 

 

Dara stood up grabbing her keys to herself to the venue. 

 

 

She feels kinda odd driving by herself and Chanyeol not around to talk, talk and talk. The latter's out of town for some business matters and Dara understood.

 

 

She giggled arriving at the venue. She can see some media outside and she can feel the excitement fueling her up. She texted BOM, CL and Minzy if they are already there and since the four of them will make an entrance together, Dara parked her car where no one will notice her.

 

 

CL knocked on her window signalling her to get her out so she did but the moment they laid an eye on her, everyone's eyes twinkled in surprise. 

 

 

"Woaaaaaah"

 

 

"DARA! Your head!"

 

 

Bom caressed Dara's shaved head and Dara chuckled finding her friend's reaction cute.

 

 

"I know right" she winked.

 

 

"Alright, alright. Let's go now ladies. Stop acting amazed in front of my master piece" Minzy politely put on her glasses and walking in first.

 

 

As soon as they walked in, they can hear reporters asking them questions and they were blinded by the flashes of the camera, Bom held Dara's hands and they both walked together and ignored everyone.

 

 

"OMG I thought security is tight? We almost died out there" BOM rolled her eyes and complained once they got in. They roamed their eyes and everyone feels amazed. Everything inside is beyond their expectation.

 

 

They bumped at the three boys at the corner. TOP with his blonde hair, Taeyang with his gold tuxedo and Seungri with his white tuxedo. They look dazzling.

 

 

"Please enjoy ladies" TOP greeted while playing with his wine

.

 

Dara took the chance to have a walk and enjoy all the paintings, there are some photographers inside too but only a few.

 

 

"Man stop staring at BOM she'll melt" Seungri flashed his deepest grin.

 

 

"Shut up"

 

 

"Are you nervous?" Taeyang asked frowning while he gaze down to his watch to check the time.

 

 

"No" he replied without hesitation.

 

 

"I wonder what's taking Jiyong too long? We agreed to meet all of us together. What happened?" Taeyang asked.

 

 

"I know what happened" Seungri pointed his chin to the man who's getting mobbed by the media.

 

 

He entered in protecting his woman in his arms.

 

 

"Sorry I'm late" Jiyong rested his arms at the back of her waist.

 

 

"Nice to meet you--"

 

 

Top pulled Jiyong in his collar and everyone looked down except to Kiko who is currently feeling nervous to see how aggressive Top is and how his eyes is as deep black as ever.

 

 

"Yes, I invited you. But not your " Top hissed and pushed him back after.

 

 

"Excuse me" TOP gulped his wine to look for Bom and left everyone. 

 

 

Thanks to his idiotic friend who is supposed to be cheering him up. He feels betrayed. The plan was only them four together but thanks to Jiyong. He ruined his night.

 

 

Midst of the people with their fancy outfits, fur and feathers. Dara stood out with only her black classy dress. There's no more of that much needed because the girl is already special. Just like what people see's, she's important. Her hands closed into a tight fist and her eyes tearing up for a bit.

 

 

"Good Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter