Chapter 26

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sighing,  Chanyeol leaned to the door frame with a deep frown in his face. He crossed his arms and inhaled deeply.

 

 

"You look very fine, Mother"

 

 

She smiled and dabbed her lipstick, focusing her eyes to him as she blends everything in her face.

 

 

"I am"

 

 

"Hyung told me you're sick and scolded me for not taking care of you"

 

 

She chuckled while spraying some setting spray in front of her face and reached for her favorite pair of earrings.

 

 

"Well I'm alright. That's all that matters right?"

 

 

He clicked his tongue. "Are you lying to Hyung?"

 

 

"No dear. How could I possibly do that?" she stood up and fixed her red dress that falls above her knee.

 

 

"Let's go, shall we?"

 

 

Chanyeol lead the way while his mother clings into his arm. She doesn't look like she aged at all, still the beautiful as she is. The night is healthy while they fill the inside of his car with laughters and jokes. Chanyeol smiled inwardly, when was the last time they had dinner together? His mother; the person who only believes in him and the first woman that he loved. They walked passed the huge chandelier and everyone with executive titles looked at their direction. They stood inside with full power and authority. Chanyeol passed his vip card. Five star hotels will always be his Mother's favorite.

 

 

"This is where we made you" she joked continuing her steps, her heels creates a rich sound that echoes to the whole hall.

 

 

"What do you prefer Mother?"

 

 

"Italian sweetheart" she smiled and checked herself in the mirror.

 

 

She's a beauty freak and he knows it very well. His Mother knows anything about beauty, she knows every color shades that every human being shouldn't be knowing and has the intelligence that he admires. His Mother is too good to be true, too good for everyone and too good for him.

 

 

"Why are you staring?" she asked when she caught him.

 

 

"My mother is so beautiful"

 

 

"You bet. I'm every living man's dream when I was at your age"

 

 

The food came and she reached for her utensils with poise, she smiled to the attendant when he pour her some of her favorite wine.

 

 

"Boys we're dying to date me when I was younger" he chuckled. His conceited mom never fails to make him laugh.

 

 

Her sweet smile was replaced with a scowl when a certain memory hits her. Everyone admires her and she was the epitome of beauty. The respect that she has when she was younger is limit to limit and everything was under control, but not until that accident happened. The memory of someone straggling her neck flashed in a brief moment inside her head. In a short period of time she remembered how she was tied into the bed, how she scream for help and how she got pregnant. She snapped back to reality, her eyes sparkling by the tears that are threatening to fall but she's too professional enough so Chanyeol didn't noticed it.

 

 

"Oh I almsot forgot about the girl that you're dating" She asked casually upon remembering her real deal. He stiffed and pause to wonder what kind of answers he should say.

 

 

"It's that model Dara right?" he chuckled. Scratching his nape, they are not really dating and he knows it but he just don't know what to say. He feels embarassed all of a sudden in front of his mother.

 

 

"I--uh"

 

 

"Why don't you ask her for marriage? I mean, there are no reasons for you two not to get settled"

 

 

"Mom, it's not that easy"

 

 

"Trust me, son.." she gave him a lopsided smile.

 

 

"I don't know Mom.. besides, I'm not ready for marriage"

 

 

Chayeol stared at her with a weird expression. Why does she always ask something like this? Every time that they would meet, she always ask about his relationship towards Dara. He took a bite to his white pasta and ignored the sudden events inside his head thinking that today is their bond time. He shouldn't be thinking about anything negative and just do what his mother instructs him.. to just trust her. If he will trust her, how can things be settled? He asked at the back of his mind and flashed a smile to his beautiful mother.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

A wide grin stretched on Top's face after stealing a kiss to his girl. He's been bothering her since last night, he misses her so much and he can't get enough of her beauty.

 

 

"Yah! Stop it" grabbing her sketchpad, Bom hit him at the Top of his head. She's finishing her sketches for her spring collection and Top wouldn't stop bothering her.

 

 

"I need to earn money" she whined glaring at him.

 

 

"Don't stress about that kind of stuffs, you know that I can feed you even if you don't go to work" 

 

 

"I don't need your money"

 

 

"Ouch" he pretended to be hurt and covered his chest with the both of his hands.

 

 

She chuckled "You look ugly"

 

 

"Are you my girlfriend or what"

 

 

"Can I choose the or"

 

 

"No"

 

 

"That's not even a question"

 

 

"Yes it is"

 

 

"No it's not"

 

 

"Yes it is"

 

 

"No its not!"

 

 

"It is to me"

 

 

Bom glared at him but who is she kidding? She can't even stay mad at him for five minutes. Who is she to ignore the famous Top? She clings into his arm feeling sorry about what she just acted. She didn't saw him for a few days and she appreciate all the flowers that he sent to motivate her. She can't help but to feel lucky, of all people.. why does he have to choose her? She's loud and annoying and it makes her no special.

 

 

"Why are you so clingy now? I thought you're busy"

 

 

"heh" she burried her face to his neck and inhaled his manly scent taking a note to ask him what kind of perfume he wears. She just love how the way he smells.

 

 

"I'm sorry if I'm always busy" she said like shy kid while her face still buried in his neck.

 

 

"Don't mind me.. I will forever understand you"

 

 

He kissed the top of her head and Bom fixed herself. She picked her phone and scrolled into the internet with a bored expression.

 

 

"Look at this woman" he mumbled clicking his tongue.

 

 

"Aren't you going to give me some attention now? I thought you're sorry? Why are busy with your phone"

 

 

Not minding the guys beside her, a loud gasp escape from her lovely mouth while her eyes grew like a saucer. Top stared at her nervously.

 

 

"Omg!"

 

 

"What is it?" he snatched the phone to her right away and studied the screen. He downcasted when he saw about the article, his eyes mirorrs the sadness that everyone must be feeling right now.

 

 

"H-how?" she asked stammering.

 

 

[Breaking News: G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara to tie the knot this year!]

The famous young handsome bachelor Kwon Jiyong will be finally tying the knot with his Japanese Girlfriend Kiko Mizuhara.

Early this morning the representative of Moonshot called the press just to announce the whole nation that their very own G-Dragon will be marrying his lovely Girlfriend Miss Kiko Mizuhara, the Japanese Model's company already greeted her congratulations making the both parties confirm about the rumored wedding though they did not drop any dates. They assured us that the wedding will be happening this year.

Who else is excited about the wedding?! Congratulations G-Dragon and Miss Kiko Mizuhara!

1 [ 836 - 62] Omggg! My baby G Dragon!! Why do you need to get married huhu.

2 [-51 +8 ] This is so shocking. Just a few months they admitted that they were dating and now they are getting married. Why do I feels that everything is rushed???? I never accepted this couple but congratulations anyways.

3 [635 +8] Congratulationsssss! I guess that G Dragon is really in love studying his actions. He even called for the press to announce about his upcoming wedding! Damn Kiko Mizuhara must be feeling like the most beautiful! She's so lucky to have Jiyong! Congratulations again! I would probably wait for any updates about you!

 

 

"Top! Drive faster!" Top rolled h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter