Chapter 30

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here" Top asked him almost surprised. 

 

 

The guy is actually painting after getting some inspiration from somewhere around Earth and he decided to do his thing since its been a week that he ignored his paint brushes. 


 

"Let me in" He sounded so rushed and it thrilled Top because how on earth does a Kwon Jiyong suddenly needed him? He must be dreaming. Jiyong simply looked behind his back to check if someone might followed him. Top giggled at the background. 


 

"Let me in" he repeated.

 

 

"Say the magic words" Top crinckled his nose while anticipating the cringe moment that he knows will happen.


 

 

"Please" he opened the door and pulled Jiyong inside. 

 

 

"Yah what is your motive to me" Jiyong walked straight to the fridge and got himself some cold water - bypassing his friend's question. 

 

 

"What are you doing here? And why are you looking so handsome?!" Jiyong didn't paid attention to what his friend was complaining because he's busy gulping some cold water and besides he doesn't even know what or where to start. Top opened his phone and took the chance to take a candid photo of Jiyong and sent it into their own group chat. 

 


 

Bastards. Get your here. Our loser friend ran into my house! Ottokae?!!! (OVER-REACTING PITCH OF A SPOILED BRAT)

 

 

"I just finished a shoot. Pre-nuptial photos, you know" 

 

 

He formed an 'O' shape with his mouth and ran his palms all over his face. It's really amazing how Jiyong could truly tolerate Kiko around him because she's a living brat and she has a say to every little thing in the world. 



 

"So what brings you here?" he asked while following his footsteps to his sofa.

 

 

"I'm confuse" 

 

 

Top chuckled in disbelief. 



 

"What? You need us now?" He cocked his eyebrows. 

 

 

"Really Jiyong? I remember giving you some useful advices but you followed neither of it and talking to you feels like having a fruitful conversation with a stupid rock" 



 

"Top, come on.. I don't think I want to argue anymore" 

 

 

A dark glare consumed Top's face. 

 

 

"So what now? Like.. You'll just call us when you need us?" He locked his gaze to him while his voice pinched how hurt he is by what Jiyong is showing to them. 

 

 

"It's not like that" 

 

 

"It is like that" 

 

 

Jiyong heaved a sigh and raked his hair.

 

 

"Get out" 


 

 

"B-but"


 

 

"I said, get out" 


 

Is he dreaming? because it feels like he is living inside a nightmare. Jiyong never felt this way before and this is so new to him. It hurts to loose her and it hurts to loose his friends too. Never in his wildest dream did he ever imagined this happening. Six years ago, his friends stayed at his side even if he did the most stupidiest thing to do but now is the opposite. He couldn't stop to asky why? is he that much of a jerk? does he really don't deserve anyone? He felt his heavy legs as he stood up and he can't even stand straight or just know to where he was going. 


 

She was lapsed away from his hands and now his friends are mad at him. What other worst scenario's are waing for him? 

 

 

He reached for the door with a heavy heart and turned the knob tightly. He wanted to scream help and he never wanted to break down so much as now. The moment he opened the door, he felt nothing and saw no one. This is the life that he is having. Pure darkness and sorrow. It's funny how he just saw his entire life just by opening a cold door with a ponderous heart but a hand suddenly stopped him by the shoulder. It was warm and inviting so he look back with his tears blocking his eyes. 




 

"I was just kidding you"

 


 

Jiyong froze for a minute his eyebrows arched disbelievingly and a side from him is happiness. The colors instantly appeared like a fantasy as his tears escaped. 



 

"We're your friends remember? We will always stay by your side" Top ruffled his fixed hair. 

 

 

Jiyong chuckled and slapped his arms. He got him so bad that he can't explain how much he felt the loneliness just a minutes ago. It was the scariest thing ever. He watch Top who's now washing his face to the sink while his grin never leaves his mouth. For one thing he was finally sure about something and that is being thankful for having such friends like them. 













 

--










 

Dara shot her eyes open and grogily tapped her palms at her bed just at her shoulder level to search for her phone. Unfortunately, her beauty rest was interupted by her mighty alarm clock and now she is having a hard time to turn it off. She groaned and stood by her two feet unwillingly. 



 

She sleeped at 2pm and woke up at 9pm. She still have a shoot later at 1am for addidas and this is her first major commercial so far so she feels so much excited about it though it pisses her a bit for waking her up. 



 

She stepped out of her room and strode the kitchen to drink a glass of water to help her feel completely alive and remember her schedule. She can't help but to glance at her relaxed sofa and frowned upon remembering that Cheondung used to sleep there but oh well, at least he got back to school faser than what she is expecting. He left Seoul last night and she somehow misses him. She misses his endless questions to every single little thing, how he was always kvetching about anything and she also misses how protective he was. She chuckled when the elevator scene flashed her mind. 

 

 

"House my " she whispered. 

 


 

What a jerk! 

 


 

Dara crinkled her nose. Well it is really a headache to have a brother like Cheoundung. He just made-up that story at the elevator so Jiyong would stay away from her and she admits that it's sweet but he shouldn't have said that because it was too implausible anyways. 



 

A beep make her scroll her phone. Minzy texted her to make sure that she's awake and after replying she did scrolled down the internet to see some news. This is something that she wouldn't dare to do and Chanyeol has been reminding her not to open a thing in SNS but here she is now, scrolling down in the world of internet. 



 

[News: Check out G-Dragon and Kiko Mizuhara's pre-nuptial photos!]

 

 

She took a deep breath and clicked it as fast as she could and there she see Jiyong lying at someone else's arms. Somehow, a stinging pain started to stretch inside her chest. 

 


 

"Come on Dara?! You were supposed to move on" 

 


 

She turned of her phone off mightily, took a bath and packed all the things that she might be needing. She decided to have a warm coffee too because she knows that the outside is freezing and she would probably ask for something warm. She sat and would stare at the ceiling from time-to-time until Chanyeol arrived to pick her up as the usual but something was not usual about him these days. The deep serious aura around him is getting too real now and it worries her.








 

--









 

"Babe?" 

 


 

"Mmm?" 

 

 

CL rested her palms to his tighs and squeezed it lightly. 

 

 

"Why aren't you so loud today?" CL asked earning a weak smile from Seungri.

 

 

It's their last day together before separating for a few months. CL will be at the US for some idol-purpose thing and Seungri will be on Brazil for his next competition just like what they discussed.

 

 

"You was supposed to be annoyed right? Instead of being worried?" 

 

 

"What is bothering you?" 

 

 

Her sweet voice echoed in the 4 corners of their rehearsal studio. She never had some time to live this place because she always attempt to give a prefect performance so she put efforts on practicing everyday. She didn't had a memory of herself resting inside their studio.

 

 

"I have this uhh - friend?" he sheepishly smiled. 

 

 

CL looked down to her feet while anticipating his story to tell. 

 

 

"Ever since I met him, he never made a decision that benefits himself. Let's just say that he's just too . . . selfless" 

 

 

He tried to chuckle but his voice was too weak and he felt the sudden nervous to see her unreadable expression.

 

 

"Until he was hurting - he was hurting as always but this time is different? he couldn't tolerate it anymore like as if he's dying.." 


 

It was quiet for a moment then CL looked up to meet his gaze, her heart singing silently inside her chest. 

 

 

"Do you think it would be okay if he will make something so selfish this time?" 

 

 

CL smiled and he exhaled for the long wait to see her lovely smile that not everyone could get a chance to witness it. She is breathtaking.

 

 

"It will be fine" 


 

It will be fine for Jiyong and it will be fine even if we won't see each other for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter