Chapter 12

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

"Bomm-ahhh" I called weakly while fidgeting the remote control and looking for something nice to watch.

 

 

"Yah! Relax!" She screamed from my kitchen and I don't know what kind of sorcery she is doing there. I just asked her to make me some ramen but she's taking years! What's so hard to put an instant noodle inside a pot of boiling water? 

 

 

"Ta-da!" Bom happily shoved my bowl of happiness in front my face. At last! She's finished!

 

 

"FINALLY!" I said with glee and grabbed my choptsicks.

 

 

"Psh, guess who's drunk last night?" She said teasing.

 

 

"Yes, I was drunk but guess who woke up first?"

 

 

"Yah! You know that I'm not a morning person!"

 

 

"Whatever, I woke up because you snore like a pig" I retorded and inhaled my hot sizzling favorite ramen. Do you know how this thing makes me so happy? I closed my eyes while savoring my favorite food.

 

 

"What's with the 'I don't know anymore' that you were saying last night?" I hate to look at her smirk like this. It feels like she knows everything and I just hate that. 

 

 

I held my aching head. Aisht. I don't really want to talk about it.

 

 

"Can't we just eat?!"

 

 

I looked at her derisively when she suddenly snatched my food out of my grip.

 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

"You tell me first!"

 

 

I crossed my arms and glared at her. Can someone kill her for me?! I can't believe she's doing this. My eyes started to pop out of my skull when Bom started digging into my ramen while doing some squishy sound and that's it! I really hate her!

 

 

"JIYONG AND I TALK AND HE DUMPED ME, WELL SORT OF. HE TOLD ME SOME STUFFS THAT CRUSHED MY PART AND HE YELLED AT ME TELLING ME THAT WERE JUST NOTHING THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM AND WERE NOTHING BUT A NOTHING"

 

 

I can feel my heart pounding eratically inside of me after spitting those words. I thought I was okay when I woke up but after saying it, everything collapes again. This is probably one of the worst feeling ever.

 

 

My tears fell when I felt Bom hugging me. My shoulders started shaking, and I couldn't stop it. This is all her fault. I sometimes wonder if she's really a witch or what, she makes me do everything that I hate and it's creeping me out how she's beside me now and hugging me. She was in front of me and farther away. 

 

 

"I h-hate you, I really don't want to remember it" 

 

 

"Yah, it's better to cry it all than to hold it in the inside" she rubbed my back and yeah. I obeyed her, again. I told you she's really a witch. I cried a few more then she started to ask some questions, though I didn't really wanted to remember it. I had no choice but to answer her so she would stop. 

 

 

She took my bowl again and smiled at me.

 

 

"You know what, as much as I want you to move-on is the more I want you not to" I frowned at her words.

 

 

"Dara.. action speaks louder than words" 

 

 

Oh yeah, action do speaks louder than words! He just yelled at me and he didn't care if I cry, he didn't care about my feelings, he didn't followed me when I ran, he looks disgusted by my presence. With all of that actions I can tell that it was really done. Those actions are enough to prove that he's right — we're just nothing. 

 

 

I reached Moonshot safely and I immediately stole a glance at my wrist watch while riding the elevator. My head doesn't hurt that much and I think I'm fine now. 

 

 

The first thing that I did when I reached my table was to open my laptop because since Jiyong replaced Mr Tae our e-mails doubled rain. It just happened that everything normal to me became extra. My work trippled and my heart also trippled beating. Jiyong is the mess in my life and I couldn't complain.

 

 

I heard his office door opened so I waited for him to step out. I winced when I thought that this day will going to be tough after seeing her. 

 

 

"Oh well look who's here?" I heard Sulli greeting me a good day. What is this ugly face doing here?

 

 

"Didn't you know? Mr Kwon is absent" I controlled my eyes and re-think about what she said. 

 

 

"Now, where is he?" She asked darkly at me. W-wait.

 

 

"You don't know where he is?! You're his assis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter