Chapter 16

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

I stared at my nails, my dress, my hair and to my face. Makeup is really something, I never thought that I could be this pretty and so.. this is what it feels like sitting here with the vanity mirror and a table full of any kinds of makeups and brushes, its so exciting. I played with my skirt feeling when the makeup artist finally took her hands off my face. I am ready and honestly, I'm nervous. What pose should I do? will someone teach me? Gaaaah, I feel like peeing for a moment.

 

 

"Dara" I startled when I heard him call. I immediately glanced back at him and unintentionally gaped my mouth.

 

 

"Y-you're stunning" I stuttered awkwardly lost by his eyes.

 

 

He smiled and slowly walked to the vacant seat next to my chair and my eyes never leaving his. His outfit is too perfect for him and his tattoos, when did he get those? I had seen it and he already had those when he came but I never payed any attention to it and now I just realized that he looks so y with the tattoos. He look so manly with it.

 

 

"You look gorgeous" he said complimenting me. I smiled feeling the butterflies in my stomach. One compliment from Kwon Jiyongcan make me loose my senses, yeah.. I'm hopeless.

 

 

"Mr Kwon? Do you mind if you shoot first?"

 

 

"Can I watch?" I asked, I really wanted to see him.

 

 

The moment we stepped into the studio everyone started eyeing us, mostly, girls to Jiyong. You can tell that they are enjoying the sight of him and I'm not liking it. I was busy watching over the girls who's looking at him when I sense that Jiyong's looking at me intently.

 

 

"What?" I asked, obviously not in the mood.

 

 

He chuckled before intertwining his fingers to mine. I stared for it for a munite before flashing a smile to piss off every lady who's looking at him. Burn losers kekekeke.

 

 

The director talked to him for awhile and I took a seat next to the photographer. 

 

 

Jiyong gave me a look and I smiled at him raising my two thumbs up. I'm so excited for him!

 

 

Every flash of the camera is gold, he looks so serious and stunning. Even if he doesn't smile, he still give this perfect look with less effort. Why is he so handsome?! I smiled.Yes, I am proud. I rolled my eyes looking at my back where there are some group of girls drooling over him. psh, what do they even do here? They're feeding their eyes so much! GAAAAAH. Jiyong's shoot finished after an hour.

 

 

He grabbed the bottled of water that one of his guards was offering since earlier. He did so great, now I'm getting nervous.. What if I look ugly or dead?!! Can I pull it off like what he just did?! God, I think he's better than me. I thought that I was the one that they wanted to make the model but why is he making me regret it.

 

 

"Miss Park"

 

 

I stiffed hearing my name and the guy who called Jiyong awhile ago, approached me.

 

 

"Please meet our director, Mr Leng" he cheerfully introduced me the director  to my surprise because he is also Kiko's director and he was the one who complimented me back then, so.. that makes sense now.

 

 

"Like what I'm expecting, you are so beautiful Miss Park" he said smiling at me. I gaped my lips unable to say anything.

 

 

"Let's get started, shall we?" he asked and I nod willingly but my hands.. it's shaking! GAAAAH.

 

 

I roamed my eyes around and found Jiyong walking towards me, he's still looking fierce and tenacious but I smiled though he looks intimidating.

 

 

"You ready?" he asked before reaching for my hands.

 

 

"I'm nervous" I answered honestly, it's my first time and it's his first time too! But he did great! Can I turn back?

 

 

He chuckled pulling me to his embrace and I hug him back, people staring at us but as long as he don't care then, I won't either.

 

 

"You're the most beautiful, Dara" he whispered.

 

 

"I know" I answered feeling proud. I stared at him and chuckled. He look so worried, what am I? A baby?

 

 

"I gotta--"

 

 

"You're the best"

 

 

"I'm not even starting yet" 

 

 

I slowly walked towards the blinding lights and in front of the camera. I squinted my eyes and blink multiple times, I can almost can't see nothing because it's too bright but I can see him. I wanted to know how I look but I don't know, I'm getting shy all of a sudden. A staff gave me the product and stared for it for awhile before they signal me go..

 

 

Click.

 

 

Click.

 

 

Clicks.

 

 

I smiled when I finally I realize that this is fun. It's like playing on your playground, I can express how free I am in this and this is growing in me. I took a deep breath and spun around reason for them to laugh at me. I guess I'm enjoying this too much now.

 

 

The shoot ended fast and I don't know if that's a good thing or not, I enjoyed it and I honestly don't want to have an end.

 

 

"Quit pouting" I raised my brows obeying him.

 

 

I came back into the dressing room an that's it, it's finish! Sooner or later the photos will be seen and I can't wait to see all of it!

 

 

I dressed back to my super normal gettup; A white shirt, ripped pants and my kicks. It's rest day anyways. Jiyong came back and kissed my forehead.

 

 

"You tired?" he asked.

 

 

"Nah, I'm hyped!"

 

 

"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked

 

 

"Nah, I wanna stay at home and... cuddle" he laughed and gently squeezed my cheeks.

 

 

We went back to our apartment and parked his car. I furrowed my brows when we passed through my car, it's been days since I last used it and time flies so fast.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Bom applied her deep red lipstick firmly and pressed her lips together before heading out of her car to greeting TOP. The two have decided to visit their 'friends' since they've been really out of dates lately and they are wondering if the two will spill anything about their relationship. They also came so early today to surprise them. Bom smiled looking at the hallway, they are near to their destination. She just hopes that no one sees her and TOP or it would be very hard for them to explain. It's like having a secret relationship kekeke.

 

 

 

"Were here" Top said facing Jiyong's door and Bom facing Dara's.

 

 

"See you later! Alieeeen!" Bom said cheerfully before entering her friend's code.

 

 

Upon entering in, her brows furrowed, nerves pricked her skin and her heart started to beat so fast. She can sense something very uneven inside the apartment, like someone not invited was in there and slowly, she walks towards Dara's bedroom and grabbed the door knob to open it.

 

 

"KYAAAA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter