Chapter 8

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

I went to the office early than the usual. I planned it since Jiyong mentioned yesterday that I'll be working oustide and looking at the 22nd floor of the building. I am really staying outside of the Boss's office. You see, the whole 22nd floor is only our floor. The Boss and his assistant is only the people in this floor. Cool isn't it? Outside the main office was the water dispencer with some stuffs and my table is near the glass door.

 

 

I went to my table to have a great look at it, I'm going to fix everything once and for all. I am going to be the old busy Dara if that's the only way for me to caught his attention. I'll still annoy him though. I opened the cabinets and set all the files properly, I scanned the other documents and the old records. I even rechecked Jiyong's schedule and it was fine. After giving my table one last look, I got all the milk that I have and placed it to the water dispencer, after I finished everything I settled myslef in the chair. Great, everything's cool. Well, not really.

 

 

I really have to get used to this kind of setup. No more beautiful sofa's huhu. All I have here is one chair, one table and nothing more. Urghhh. This is so annoying. I can't even see him! 

 

 

I opened my laptop and checked the presentation of Mr Song. The company is planning to expand Moonshot in Japan, the issue is still pending but It's fine for me, in my opinion. Its great to have Moonshot in Japan because cosmetics here are great. I'm even using our own products. If we will have a branch there it will boom! Many people use cosmetics there too and I think that they will love Moonshot because we don't sell anything ugly here.

 

 

I was alarmed when I sensed that the elevator opened, and just like what I expected, it was Jiyong.

 

 

I stood up and stared at his face. Haven't I told you before how handsome Jiyong is? He's just... perfect.

 

 

"Good Morning, Sir" I said while bowing.

 

 

He didn't look or even greeted back at me. Aisht, what's with him? I'm trying to be nice here! He entered his office and. And. I can't see him now. Tsk.

 

 

Hehehe at least I saw him this early. He completed my day just by that.

 

 

I stood up and went to the water dispencer to get the milk that I bought yesterday, I grabbed a mug and placed the milk there.

 

 

The two men-in-black suits were looking at me. I think they are Jiyong's bodyguards. They were outside too, wait. Am I going to be with them, outside?! URGHH! That is so going to be awkward.

 

 

"W-wait, what are you doing?" The man-in-black-suit with shades asked me.

 

 

"I'm his Assistant, I'm bringing this thing to him and gonna inform him about his schedule today, duh" I said as I rolled my eyes. Psh do I look like I'm going to kill Jiyong? GAAAH. This pretty face?! I don't think so.

 

 

They opened the door so I entered immediately.

 

 

My eyes were glued to him while he was looking something at his table. Damn, he's so handsome.

 

 

I placed the cup of milk at his table and stood straight in front of him.

 

 

"I don't drink c---"

 

 

"It's not coffee, Sir" I assure him and smiled sweetly. 

 

 

He looked at me without any emotions in his face and glance at the cup. He furrowed his brows when he saw it.

 

 

KYAAAAAA, I'M GETTING BUTTERFLIES. Our eyes met. HE EVEN TALK TO ME!

 

 

I formed my lips into a thin line before speaking.

 

 

"At 10am, Mr Song will be here at your office to discuss about the Japan Project, at 1pm you will go to the 11th floor to check the shoot of our new endorser for our new product"

 

 

I stopped talking when he raised his hands to signal me stop. What? D-did I say something wrong?

 

 

"It's near 10am, go and wait for Mr Song and please him to my office" he said, still not looking at me. This is soㅡKYAAAAH! We talked! KYAAAH. OMG OMG OMG. Somebody please wake me up from this beautiful dream.

 

 

I was smiling from ear to ear while riding in the elevator. I can't believe this is going to be everyday happenings in my life. He will talk to me and I will talk to him.. And Urgh! I've never been this excited! Jiyong is the only man that could make me feel this way.

 

 

I was busy giggling by myslef when my eyes caught Mr Song's figure. I fixed my coat and walked to his direction.

 

 

"GoodMorning, Sir" I bowed in front of him and he bowed back.

 

 

"I am, Sandara Park but you can call me Dara and I am Mr Kwon's assistant, this way to his office" I said as I turn my heel and walk into the elevator with Mr Song following me.

 

 

Is Jiyong drinking the milk that I gave him? because I'll collapse if he does!

 

 

We reach the office wih a big smile in my face.

 

 

"Sir, Mr Song is here" I said notifying Jiyong.

 

 

"Goodmorning Mr Kwon" Mr Song said and bowed.

 

 

"Please make Mr Song something to drink and please make it fast" I bowed and excused myself.

 

 

Something to drink? Is coffee alright?

 

 

"Oh, no" I said when I saw that were out of coffee. Did I drank all of it? Aisht! I forgot to check it earlier!

 

 

Damn! Today? Really?

 

 

I immidiately ran to the elevator and pressed the down arrow but it's not yet opening,

 

 

"Please make Mr Song something to drink, please make it fast"

 

 

Damn! I have no choice, I'm using the stairs! That elevator is useless! but, I'm on heels! Oh, whatever!

 

 

I immediately looked for the coffee when I got down. The employees are looking at me like I'm not a great view and I don't give a damn about it. I.NEED.SOME.COFFEE.

 

 

I grabbed at one employee and whisper "Coffee?" she looked at me for a minute. "Oh, were out of stock too but please try in the lobby"

 

 

Lobby?! She serious? I pressed the down button of the elevator and its notㅡURGH! Forget about this elevator thing! I'm with the stairs!

 

 

I ran down to stairs and ran and ran. But this thing is tiring! I'm gonna die here. I was walking like a zo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter