Chapter 14

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Bom flashed her killer glare, crossed her arms over her chest and smirked down on him. 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked while gazing and judging him. They met in the most awkward situation and she just don't know what to feel now that he's standing in front of her. 

 

 

"I uhhh--can w-we talk?" he asked unsurely.

 

 

"We are talking" she sarcastically replied and he twitched his lips in annoyance.

 

 

"Yah! I just have to talk to you!" he bursted out and Bom chuckled at his action. Look at him, he should be trying his best to speak nicely because he's just borrowing her time. 

 

 

"Is it important?" The lady asked and scrolled her phone down to simly abort all her meetings today. 

 

 

"Of course! Will I even go all the way here if it's not important?!" 

 

 

Bom laughed at him and pushed him outside her office while carrying her bag. 

 

 

It was a few days ago when they met and Top was the one who's basically affected by the event. He was drunk that night but he can't forget her face. There was never a day that the lady went off his mind and don't get him wrong, thinking of her irks him big time. He had never felt that kind of weirdness before and that is enough reason for him to contact his private investigator to get some info's about her and that led him to go at her place. He thinks that she had something to do with him but he couldn't ask for more.

 

 

Bom narrowed her eyes to him but Top was only bowing his head down like a scared dog.

 

 

"So, what is it?" he fixed himself before looking straight at her eyes. He can't think about anything to ask her, he already knew her because he got her background checked so what's the use of talking to her now? He is really a bad decision maker.

 

 

"A-about..... Dara" He lied, his cold sweat started to crawl down to his neck and he cursed himself inwardly for not acting normal today. He just wanted to know her more because he can't get her out of his mind.

 

 

"Oh, I have the same question!" Bom said happily as the thought of them having a mental telepathy.

 

 

"I mean, not about Dara but it's about Jiyong" she said.

 

 

"What do you want to know? I'll tell you.." He said earning a laugh from the lady. She found him really interesting and looking at his tensed face thrilled her. 

 

 

"Really?" she asked. He nodded fast before flashing his best smile.

 

 

The both of them was walking beside each other while roaming around the mall, Bom really sounded so curious and confused with some situation so she couldn't stop herself but to ask Top tons of random questions. Funny how he never gets tired to tell her everything that he knows and he don't even feel any guilt to blurt Jiyong's deepest secrets to her. He looked intently to her while his hands cooly stay at his pockets.

 

 

"Ahhhh, so you are telling me that Jiyong stil---"

 

 

"Yes." He said without any hesitant as if they had been talking for years. He just won't feel bad for telling her everything and he feels okay and safe to tell her what's up.

 

 

"You know what? even if I want to talk to Jiyong? I still can't. I know that what they have now is very complicated but no matter how hard I think. I'm still not in the right plcae to fic the both of them" Bom said and gave him a lopsided side.

 

 

"I want to clear things up for them but I'm not the one who should be doing it. It's their problem so it's their responsibility to talk it out. Do you feel the same? she asked looking straight at his eyes.

 

 

"Yeah" Top agreed before turning his face away from her he feels so uneasy about her staring back at him.

 

 

Bom giggled.

 

 

 "Yah! Why am I the only one asking here!" she complained making the man laugh.

 

 

"You can't blame me, you're mouth is unstoppable" He retorted and her face was glowering.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

In a dark building where papers were scattered everywhere, broken machines at some corners and some dead electricity enveloping the whole place. She stood there looking at the papers and picking them one by one but only to see no words written on it.

 

 

She slowly walked carefully while feeling the cold breeze that touches her shoulders and few more steps when a man in a suit appeared from nowhere and whispered to her ears.

 

 

"Dara"

 

 

She turned around to face him but saw no one so she closed her eyes and tried to feel everything around her.

 

 

"Who is it?"

 

 

She asked in a weak voice.

 

 

"Try to guess" She heard him whisper so she shot her eyes open to catch him but saw no one.

 

 

"J-jiyong?" she asked worriedly and turned around to scan the scary place.

 

 

"Jiyong?!" She called once again.

 

 

"Jiyong!" and with that a loud thunder was heard and she felt something covered her bare shoulders.

 

 

It was a coat, Jiyong's coat.

 

 

"It was always been me.." she heard.

 

 

"JIYONG!"

 

 

Dara breathed hard with her arms pinned at her bed to support her weight and slowly lifted her gaze to see him looking worriedly at her.

 

 

It's him.

 

 

Dara's heart raced beating to see him and her voice malfunctioned in time to be surprised by his unexpected presence.

 

 

Jiyong was about to turn his back at her when she grabbed his shirt fastly and tightly as if aking him what's wrong and if it is really him. He clenched his jaw.

 

 

"Stay" she whispered without thinking about anything, she wanted him to stay because that's what she needed the most.

 

 

He stood up firmed and was about to take his steps away from her when she suddenly tightened her grip.

 

 

"Stay"

 

 

Jiyong removed her hands from grabbing his shirt and slowly digged into her bed. The friction of his knee at one corner out of the four-corners of her bed gave her chills to tickle down her spine. Dara remained still on her position while she watch him slide pass through her, his smell keeped her addictive and feel receptive.

 

 

He tugged her down the bed and hugged her from behind. It is her back to touch his chest and his arms we're secured around her tiny waist. Dara blushed stupidly at her uncalmed thoughts and unheard thoughts but instead of staying in that position, she decided to follow her guts and turned around to face him. Now, it was her face leveled at his chest and lifted her eyes to stare back at him.

 

 

"W-why?" she asked puzzled at any point. 

 

 

Why is he watching her over her sleep? Why does he look handsome at any angle? and why is he giving her a hard time?

 

 

Jiyong didn't answer her. He moved his left arms behind her head and pushed her head towards his chest to her his wild beating heart.

 

 

"Sleep"

 

 

Dara stiffed and smiled closing her eyes. Thanking God for giving her this very moment but what if this is also a dream? She never expected something like this from him but she's quite sure that this is legit because it felt magical.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiyoooo, can't we visit him today?!" Seungri cried after knowing that they can't go to Jiyong's unit today to pay him a short visit.

 

 

"Yah, panda! He's off today and we should give him some rest" Taeyang said eyeing the guy.

 

 

"B-but I miss him!"

 

 

"You should stop acting like a kid Seungri it's creeping me out, right Top?"

 

 

Taeyang looked at Top who's busy with his phone while smiling from ear to ear. He's been paying attention to his phone a lot these days and the other boys can smell something fishy.

 

 

Seungri squinted his eyes looking at him and Taeyang did the same.

 

 

"Top" Seungri called.

 

 

"Hmmm?" He answered without looking at them.

 

 

"ARE YOU WATCHING ?!"

 

 

Taeyang facepalmed himself hearing Seungri's words that could possibly be the reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter